Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS' Birthday today.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Anyone doing anything fantasticly fanish today to celebrate NiGHTS' birthday? You know, crazy stuff like painting your house purple, dancing down the street or ... i dunno. Suprise me.

Use this thread to post anything NiGHTS birthday related. Be it art, photos, whatever you can think of.

Happy birthday Sirma'am.

-----------------

EDIT-... WAIT DUH! I thought today was the 5th XD Ahahaha I'm a day ahead of myself. I suppose its better than being a day late. Happy birthday tommorow then *lmao*
I'm so so confused ;_;

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
;___; and I was just about to create one of these threads, and then I was all 'TODAY?! LOLWUT WHO'S POSTIN THAT IT'S TOMORROW BAAWW D:?!'

OOPSE XD;;

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Well, I don't work tomorrow -- so I suppose my plans are to clean my house, wear way too much glittery makeup, and attempt to finish a U.V. plushie.

Oh, and sleep. Can't forget sleep. :P

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
My plans for tomorrow are to initiate Phase Five of my evil world domination plan.

Oops, did I say "world domination"? I meant, um... "Community service". Yes. *cough*

Kat

Kat

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Hm.. I'll see what Kbooki and I come up with >D

For Sonic's Birthday we went to the local coffee shop and got the biggest dessert they had...

...I almost puked.

JAZZ-man

JAZZ-man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
happy birthday NiGHTS. my gift to you is seeing special things happening on your special day.

your best friend,
~JAZZ the nightmaren

happy birthday NiGHTS. my gift to you is seeing special things happening on your special day.

your best friend,
~JAZZ the nightmaren

i'm gonna listen to NiGHTS music all day without any earphones in

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Wow, I didn't even know it was his birthday! Well, I'm going to make something to celebrate, but it may take several days (weeks, years perhaps? :( ) to finish. I swear I'll do it! I'm off!

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
My customers at work will suffer glittery purple wrath!

No... actually, I might get un-lazy and draw something. I've been meaning to for a while now.. o_o

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
TODAY IS ZEE DAY!

Ok it's ok to celebrate now >.> (I got me a calander and everything! )

*thinks of things to do*

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
I shall ride my (purple) bike around the town square trailing purple ribbons screaming HAPPY 'BIRTHDAY NiGHTS!!!!' And might actually get around to drawing something!!! It's kinda a lame idea, but WHO CARES?!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I made a cake. It was my first time ever baking or decorating such a thing. I had no idea how hard it would be, but it was worth it. :) My mom helped me out. She's awesome. And we lit candles on it and actually sang happy birthday for NiGHTS. I blew out the candles for him since he can't (I got the privilege since I'm the only NiGHTS fan in the house). It had black frosting to make it look like nighttime, so it turned everyone's lips black like Reala's :lol: .

Considering it was my first time, I guess the cake looked okay, but I still cringe at the little errors. It was black with NiGHTS's face, "Happy B-Day NiGHTS" in white, and some white sparkles to represent a star-trail. I realized halfway through the face that, since the background was black, I needed to actually put in the whites of his eyes. I had trouble getting all the blue frosting out of the bag, so if you look closely you can see blue mixed in with the white. Ugh. Dad has the camera we took pictures of the cake with and he's gone right now, so I'll see if I can post a picture of it later.

Also, NiGHTS music was playing through our house's sound system for half the morning. :D It drove Dad crazy.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I... played the (first) game?

Kat

Kat

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
For NiGHTS Birthday there was a carnival in town, and I went to it. it was awesome! And then they had a huge fireworks display, too! They were amazing..

Hoban

Hoban

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
I wanted so much to wear something purple and put on glittery make-up and draw something, I had it all planned out... then I got so sick and couldn't even get out of bed all day... I even forgot it was his day! But he came to me three times in my dreams, the first time I ever saw and remembered him! He came to cheer me up and celebrate with me, methinks ^^ And to think, if I wasn't so sick all day, I might have never encountered him! I'm gonna draw something later ^^

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Here is the cake!
Posted Image
It has black splotches where water got on it...Oh, well.

Metaria

Metaria

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Mmm, yummy-looking cake.

I made blackberry cobbler myself...from scratch, with strawberry ice cream and Cool Whip on top. It got devoured in less than two hours as I was visiting relatives for the 4th of July weekend. (They didn't even wait for it to cool completely...)

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
well,i guess i'll go play JoD *because i dont have NiD* and then,if i see reala in my dreams,i'll go kick him, *but i doubt that will happen* but,i really don't know what i will do,then again,i never celebrated sonic's birthday, *but then again,i did buy sonic adventure 2 on sonic's tenth birthday :P * soooooooooooo,idk,happy twelth birthday NiGHTS,but then again,i might go have some cheesecake,but im not saving any for NiGHTS,i cant wait for next year so i can give my self some more cake :D

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I went to the fair three freaking days in a row and I am tired as hell, man. NiGHTS birthday yeah yeah, now I just want SLEEP.

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I completely didn't realize it!!
Well I did go to the beach for a different party. I guess that counts.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Cripe... I missed NiGHTS party...
as for the gift (which was actually more of a gift for the NiGHTS community) is not going so well...
at least the neighbors were nice enough to launch fireworks in honor of NiGHTS... :)
Happy belated birthday NiGHTS... wherever you are...
I wonder if Nightopia has any good ISPs so he can actually get this... :/

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Hmm... I wasn't planning on anything Although I have been thinking for a while that I do a Calligraphy scroll Using the Dreams Dreams lyrics

Key-Chan

Key-Chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Rare Items, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog
oh man am i late! :( BUT i did do art on his birthday the reason being was i was visiting family and i was no were near
a scanner so here it is!: http://keybladeturk....NiGHTS-91205754

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
YAY ART!!! XD
I wonder how NiGHTS would celebrate his B-day?...
Pin the tail on the Owl...
drinkin in the car with Reala till streetlights look like UFOs...
Beating the Piniata... and bu Piniata I mean "a Pian"... and by "the" I mean "the living tar out of"
whichever way it goes sounds like a good time... now pass the Pians... I'm hungry...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users