Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you want to appear on DreamCast?

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

AirMax

AirMax

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:school-survival.net, NiD, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, anime, awesome, scoreattack.net
I guess I'll give it a try. But take your time getting to me.

Aeonic Butterfly

Aeonic Butterfly

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I'd be interested, if sometime in the future.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Sometime in the future, maybe. Now.... probably wouldn't be a good time, especially because I am unsure of how good my mic is, and because I am shy about my voice >>! But, if you would like my opinion at all (for some strange reason XD), send me a PM or e-mail, and I'll try.....

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
I would do this. The only problem is that my only recording device is my DS. XP

salem norongachi

salem norongachi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Drinking and being drunk XD<br />I used to enjoy the odd doodle, though these days all i can muster is a shoddy Oekaki pic :( <br />I love to write and RP, i think thats my main passion these days :)<br />I am a major game freak and it wasn't until wayyyy after NiGHTS was released that i actually played it though when i got my Saturn off a mate i had Christmas NiGHTS and played it often but i had no idea it was such a popular game 0_0<br />It was Kiara/Avenrir/Nightmaren or whatever handle you know her by that introduced me to the actual NiGHTS into Dreams game and my god was i addicted, i ain't a hardcore fan like most of the folks here but i love that purple dude and i think thats enough XD
Hell yeah I'm an attention seeking git so I'd do this XD
Not that I'd have anything on topic to say mind you...and even if i did it'd be said with more swear words than Gordon Ramsey upon realizing that although he's Scottish he sounds more than a little English when he talks (No offense to any of you English folk in the crowd but its an age old battle it cant be helped, well it could...all you'd need to do is buy us all a bottle of whiskey and allll would be forgiven XD ) and if this wasn't bad enough birds eye turned down his C*** lovin F****** fish B******** fingers recipe XD
So yes...take me into consideration....and you'll have the entire world authority on censorship chasing you with pitch forks for giving the moron an outlet XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Salem, my friend. You scare me to no end. We'll get you on the show somehow, even if it will cost us our broadcasting license.....which we're currently lacking, anyway. XD

As for the rest of you. You're lucky. TRiPPY REAAAAAALLY wants to get interviews done on the show and doesn't care if it costs me hours of work to piece everything together. So, expect interviews to start taking place soon. We'll contact you if we decide who's going on and when.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
People would LAWL at my voice. XD There's a mic in my laptop, but I'm not completely sure on what program I should use that wouldn't result in a MASSIVE wav file. Ha ha!

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
OMG Purg just hit 600 posts.

Scratch my last comment, my DS is the closest thing I have to a recording device. For it to be used as a recording device, I'd have to voice chat with a friend that can record. XD

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.

People would LAWL at my voice. XD There's a mic in my laptop, but I'm not completely sure on what program I should use that wouldn't result in a MASSIVE wav file. Ha ha!

I told Q-Lok and now I'll tell you. Audacity is your friend. It's free, it's good, and you can save files as MP3s if you download the Lame Encoder, which is also free.

Shae

Shae

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
I would love to be a part of these in the future. Participating in the pod cast sounds like a lot of fun. ^_^

salem norongachi

salem norongachi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Drinking and being drunk XD<br />I used to enjoy the odd doodle, though these days all i can muster is a shoddy Oekaki pic :( <br />I love to write and RP, i think thats my main passion these days :)<br />I am a major game freak and it wasn't until wayyyy after NiGHTS was released that i actually played it though when i got my Saturn off a mate i had Christmas NiGHTS and played it often but i had no idea it was such a popular game 0_0<br />It was Kiara/Avenrir/Nightmaren or whatever handle you know her by that introduced me to the actual NiGHTS into Dreams game and my god was i addicted, i ain't a hardcore fan like most of the folks here but i love that purple dude and i think thats enough XD
Of course i scare you DiGi, in fact they should base a NiGHTS boss me, Hagistus the foul mouthed rampant hat stealing pian mutant...yes...>.> <.< >.>
If you do get me on that little censor pian's gonna be working some serious over time XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol. The censor Pian got sacked because he couldn't keep up with me. I think he'd commit suicide if he had to keep up with you XD

salem norongachi

salem norongachi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
I just listened to DC...02 was it? or 03...cant mind wasn't the one with the PMT of that i'm sure and may i just say Trip's was very well contained, heather turns into a rabid bog beast around that time of the month although that hasn't happed for 5 and a bit months now XD but anyways back on topic i posted this before i found out the Pian got the boot lol

But yes the poor little bugger would have been crushed under the weight of my cursing XD

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Sure, I'll sign!
I just don't know what I'll say yet. ^_^

Q-Lok

Q-Lok

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, dreaming, psychology, drawing, games (board and video), game design (board and video), photography, Sega, retrogaming, computer programming, and so on and so on.

I told Q-Lok and now I'll tell you. Audacity is your friend. It's free, it's good, and you can save files as MP3s if you download the Lame Encoder, which is also free.

He's right, you know. It's one of the best things, well, EVER, for this kind of stuff.

Meantime, since I do in fact have Audacity and a fairly good mike, I'm TOTALLY in!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Yes, word to the people, you WANT to be in the next show, you seriously wont regret it...

*sneaks off*

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I would love to be in it...but I can't find a mic! I am so going to Best Buy this Sunday when my boyfriend comes over so that I may find one. If all goes well can I be in it?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Sure ^^

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

Yes, word to the people, you WANT to be in the next show, you seriously wont regret it...

*sneaks off*

I WILL send you a voice clip for DC 4.

Speaking of which, I've really got to listen to #2 and #3 sometime soon. Damnit, I'm lazy >_<. That, and I need to set out an hour to listen to it (It's always hectic here >_>)...

MKTRanma

MKTRanma

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon, Megaman, Yugioh, Sonic, Ranma 1/2, Tsubasa Chronicle, Ouran High School Host Club, Drawing, Photoshop
I wanna be in the next show. Is there an interview questionnaire made for people who this will be their first NiGHTS game? or will that be covered some other time? I'm interested, and I'm going to get a mic later, but if there isn't I'd like to do the standard questions anyway.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
It would be great if you could have a live chat with some of the forum members, but your computer might explode :huh: if you tried.

Kbooki

Kbooki

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
I hear my lil sis was on an episode. *has yet to listen to it* D: But it sounds like fun! I have a good mic and recording software. Hit me up sometime if you need another guest!

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Is it too late to be in DreamCast 4?

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I finally got a mic today. I can't wait for the next podcast. This is going to be so much fun. Assuming I can still be on there at least.

Deep Loner

Deep Loner

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
I know I don't post very much at all in the forums, but I promise intelligent, articulate dialog if you pick me. : )

(Also, I have a working, crystal clear microphone, good recording software, and an MP3 encoder, AND I know how to use them! ; P)

DREAMiNF

DREAMiNF

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Location:British Columbia, Otherwise known as Hell Recreated
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Final Fantasy, Guitar, and thats about it XD
If theres gonna be a Interview section in show 4, I wanna sign up, >.< I have the worst 15 year old voice, if "Billy" has a cracking Asian "acsent"ed voice, I would laugh my head off.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I wouldn't mind contributing.. if I have anything useful to say that is..

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Well, it seems we've got a lot of news on JoD to talk about for our next show thus meaning your fan responses are going to be longer than usual, plus we've got other sections of the show that need to be added....soooo... i think we may have to change the set up for the fan response section. What we may have to do this time is actually select some of you out of the bunch to appear on the show instead of all of you on it. We want to ask you more than one question this time too and we're most probably going to select people who have not had a go yet.

Anyways, this won't be happening for a little while yet. We'll let you know when we need ya. :D

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:plushies, NiGHTS, Pullips, Fashion, J-rock, the japanese, kawwaii lol
LOL me and Tsu said that we would go on ^^ but you would Laugh at our voices lol ;);

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.
I'd love to participate!! ^_^ But....I've already been on the show and my voice sucked......so maybe not....>_>

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I guess I might be interested. After all, my opinion counts for a lot. ^_^

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Tashy, nobody is gonna laugh at your voices XD Your voice is cool! Love the voice!

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:plushies, NiGHTS, Pullips, Fashion, J-rock, the japanese, kawwaii lol

Tashy, nobody is gonna laugh at your voices XD Your voice is cool! Love the voice!

LMDAO love the voice ^___^ *hugs* Thats what NiGHTS is saying righhttt now...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
*Laugh* Wait until you get that clip I just sent you, TRiP...

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....
eh, i'll just say it...

i wouldn't mind being in it... :)

but its really up to you.

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:video games, manga, anime, foreign music (Bollywood songs are the SHIZ!! X3)
aww guess I can't be in the next one due to the limitations, I would've loved to be in it X3.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Just as a note, I'd love to participate in dreamcast at some point, be it the next show or anytime thereafter. I just got myself a webcam/mic, so I'm good to go : D

It's times like this I wish my Scots accent was stronger. I've had too many people saying that I have NO accent at all. Of any kind, lol.

JadeMare

JadeMare

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Sounds fun! I'd like to participate, too.
I've got a good mic and recording system, so why not? =>

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
Hmmm... Well i need another use for my MP3 Rather then Recording Song's (and listening to them, rather Obviously)

What the Hell, Sign Me up!

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I probably can't be in the next show but can you guys let me on it again some time in the future? I was actually sick on the first one so my voice sounded deeper than usual and my psychosis wasn't in full swing. I was hoping to make up for that on the next show, but oh well. I'd love to be on again someday if you'll let me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users