Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Imagni Fanart

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
A couple of bits I did because I liked the new chracter designs. Soon to be more (and maybe colored) If I get around to it anytime soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And let's not forget old school iMAGNi art.

Posted Image

****EDiT****
Decided to put the other pictures up, after seeing seeing Purgatory's art.

Since everyone loves Madison!!! More Madison!
Posted Image

Never finished this one either...
Posted Image

Dez, Adam, and Sapphire.
Posted Image

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
People need to show me stuff like this more often because i always end up missing it! T_T I keep coming across things that people never ever point out to me which makes me sad because I LIKE TO SAY THANKS >:|

These are wonderful! Thankyou : D You're the first person to draw Andreanna too! *rolls around in arty love* I'm gathering fanart together to print in the back of my comics when they come out (if i get the artists permissions) so if you'd like any of these printed let me know ^^ Me and DiGi have been squealing at how cute you make Falda look XD Thankyou so much! *hugs*

If anyone is reading this who has also done art that I'm supposed to see, PM me about it with a link, i don't want to not see it :lol:

*saves all the art to her pc*
\^o^/

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
^^ I'm super happy you really like my fanart, and you have my permission to use my art as long as I get some type of credit for it!^^'

*ish happy over the hugs^^* Your so so welcome!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Oh dont worry i always give credit when i know who I'm crediting : D I like to spread the looove.

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
Love is good, 'secially if its orange. XD *is shot.* I don't think I could imagine my fanart being in the back of one of the comics, but hey, it gives me something to show off! XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Those images of Andreanna are swanky. I love those. Great work on that. And Falda too. That's a cutie. XD

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
Thank you so so much!^^

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yay! And you drew Saph' as well. Sapphire is one of my favourite characters in the entire story. Cool! ^___^

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
You just ruined your chances of ever seeing any of my fan art 'cause I'm scared to have anything of mine printed in something.

Edit- Not that you would anyways, our scanner is broken and I don't think we'll be getting a new one, ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users