Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

If NiGHTS had an anime...

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Mysticgamer

Mysticgamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Owl could be the narrator! And NiGHTS could stand over his shoulder and constantly correct him.

"Now Will had at this point retrived the red Ideya--"

"Blue Ideya. It was the blue Ideya."

"I know what I'm saying!!"

I think that's great Ideya...I mean idea.

MADAMOiSELLE

MADAMOiSELLE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, gaming, nerdy things in general...
I'd quite like it to be a prequel kind-of-anime going over NiGHTS and Reala's creation, and basically thier lives before the first game. Awesome.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
The anime should be more like Mononoke, the TV series not PRINCESS Mononoke, where there are story arcs and in each arch the story changes. I also don't think it should be a long anime. Perhaps just one season at very most of 15 episodes. The story arcs would be 3-4 episodes long, and the last arch should be a bit opened ended, just like both games are.

By doing this, it allows a little more freedom with story line and can introuce new characters as well as old ones. There could be a story arch for NiD and another for JOD and none of them ever have to be in a time line.

I think the anime should be drawn with a different style in mind. Should keep tot he dreaminess of the NiGHTS games and not really conform much. I believe the music should be in a style much like Tomoko Sasaki's but I wouldn't mind hearing some variation along with it, like little jingle and tines. I think it should be orchestrated and not so much band music.

Anime would NOT be dubbed or int he care of 4Kids. Hey, they could do Sonic that's fine but don't touch NiGHTS!!
Guy who voiced Wizeman would still play Wizeman because he is freaking awesome Wizeman voice. However, personally I would change both Reala and NIGHTS voice actors for every story arch... as with JOD they spoke with accents because the kids did, right? So NiGHTS and Reala can have some variation. I awnna hear German Reala, Damn it!!

And the Anime would be released in the States with DVDs that allowed Japanese audio tracks.

I wish I could make a NiGHTS Anime or be a part of it.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I'd want something like Hoshi no Kaabii (Kirby of the Stars). In each episode, NiGHTS, Claris, and Elliot have fun adventures, Wizemane creates a funkycool maren to fight NiGHTS, and ther could be plenty of seasonal digressions for hollidays and such. That could be cute. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users