Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eye of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
As you see, I added a lil' summin summin about Jackle so I wouldn't screw myself into a plot hole. XD

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
summin summin LOL Well, okay! I'll take your word for it. summin summin

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Shut up x3

That's actually the way I talk in real life. I say "summin" for "something", "free" for "three", "sammich" for "sandwich", among others.

Yes, I do come from New England. x3

"Ohhh Boston yo' mah home!!"

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Lol! Well, people made fun of the way I talk to. People said I sound like an answering machine or a persn who talkins in those tourist microphones. "Thank you for shopping at Wal-mart!" LOL

Oh yeah! I might add a little towards what happened to jackle to see if it also help cover up that past plot hole. I also tried to add more towards Ventro's goal in the story indirectly (Hopefully, re-reading the rp).

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Okey doke! Droiture is just that kind of person who NEEDS an answer to a question he's asked. He's like, OCD like that. It'll bug him and bug him until he's ready to put you to the sword for an answer.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Remember, :) My maren focus on mind and speed. He maybe weak on bronze, but he always finds methods back that up. He's also not the type that wants to tell everyone his plans directly and he's uncomfrotable telling his past. ;) He'll try any means to avoid anyone from knowing.

LOL! Two characters conflict each other.

Edit 1:
okay... I'm never going to write a response that long again. That really hurts the wrist. Okay I was hoping the thing will be little. I guess that didn't work out -.-

Edit 2:
okay! I cut parts in my last post because I told too much and it was way too long. I like this shorter version better and easy to read. Sorry for those who read before I could cut it down.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I haven't seen it yet! okey doke

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Somethings about to happen soon. ;) Guess who they might be...

Heads up! Hey I'm going to pm you Dalight about something.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Got it, got some sleep, so I'm back in the reigns. *a little hyper* Bzzzzz! DING! Soup's on! XD

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
LOL! Well, I'll be putting up some artwork soon of a few of the scenes from Eye of the Storm. Oh yeah... Do you mind if I draw your character in my style? I'm not so sure if you're alright with you yet. I can color it too, but the description is not detailed. If not, I'm okay with that.

I really hope more people get into it during the weekends.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Go right ahead, Ventro. Mi charrie es su charrie. Well, not really, but go ahead and draw him. Give him whatever color scheme you like, I'm not all too picky.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Whoa! I had to simplify the tattoos. Overall, I'm almost done. ^.^

I haven't seen Torias all weekend. Maybe she still redueing her kitchen. ^_^

Well, it's your turn to cause something to happen or to anyone who joins the rp.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Hoooooly crap sorry I was gone for so long. My dad hasn't been letting me anywhere near a computer for the last couple of days and I've been pretty obsessed with Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn lately (which I beat with flying colors).

For a final, godly boss, Ashera went down like a sack of potatoes.

A deadly sack of potatoes, but a sack nonetheless!

*cough* anyway.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
LOL! Someone's been busy on the controller. Well, can't say I didn't do any playing. I think my sis owns fire emblem. I'm not to strong on strategy games. Oh! Here's a picture I created of your character. I did more, but I had to study for an exam and I need the time to study. So, I might not get more up til next week.

Here's the picture:

Posted Image

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
OOoohhhh! SHINY DROITURE!!! *glomps Ventro* Whooo!

Oh, Droiture says something in my post in French, it's a little song. Here's the English translation:

When the sky is as darkened as the heart in pain
When forever seems too far away
When the whole damn world looks down on you
All you want to find eludes your way
When you only want to find your purpose
When your life becomes a rapid lie
When the facts become opinions
And the rains roll into the dreaming sky

Yeah I wrote it...

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Oh okay!

I didn't know the picture made him lookd shiny o.O (Wish I remembered the method to make the color look more silver metal, but I forgot the command). I simplified a lot. Fortunately, It makes it easier for me to draw him bunches of times. You might see more on sunday or maybe next weekend. I wanted to do a little comic for practice.

Oh yeah! What type of maren is out there? Is it jackle?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Jackle's at the command, but it's basically hordes of spy marens.

And I use 'shiny' as a verb for everything good. Basically, if I like something, I will call it shiny.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
OH! Kinda like the same for me except I would say Sweet!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Whee! We're the Wrong-Verb Gang! Whoo! *glomp* We'll be the shiniest gang in town!

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I'm back! Sorry!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
No problem, sh!t happens, right?

Do you have a stupid verb you use for things when you like them? Mine is shiny and Ventro's is sweet so I was wondering if you had one.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Killer!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Whoo! Welcome to the Wrong-Verb Club, Killer!

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Yo! So, how are things going? I'll start working on those images soon.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Welcome back, Ventro! How are you? Things are great over here! I GOT A LAPTOP WHOOOOOOO

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Doing good for now. Cool! I think I will stick with the labtop for me.

Oh! Seems like the story is concluding. Are you going to stop this rp soon?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
No way! I just got into the fight with Reala! I'm going to add a plot twist at the end that'll BLOW YOUR MIND.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Sweet! Love plot twists. Oh! I was wondering if you still want me to do more connections between Ventro and Jackle? I've been doing it for a while, but never noticed if you wanted me to keep going with it or stop.

Oh yeah! Since this rp is still open to everyone.
I might try to add a little interest here and there to leave the story open for others to join. Well... I'm thinking upon how I'm going to do that as well. o.O

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Go ahead and do whatever you want for Jackle. If you want me to spoil my plot twist, I can send it to you in a PM.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Nah... let it roll. I think it makes the story less predicting :P

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Sure, sure, whatever you want. *evil smile*

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ooooooooookay.........now.... you're making me want to ask. :P

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Then ask. All will be revealed.

Oh, and it's your sleeve she's tugging on, Ventro.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Is the SiL thing okay?
TORiAS was hiding her from Reala so he couldn't currupt her. SiL is incredibly pure.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Sure, it's fine. ^^

Hey a friend of mine might be joining soon. She's a great RP artist. XD

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
wOOt! That would be me! XD I'll set up my character now and join in.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Yay! Ookami is in da hizzouse! Woo!

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
Ok, here goes!

Name:Kiera
Kiera is a quiet little Maren who looks more human than not (though she is full Maren). She has always pictured the waking world and has "dreamed" of going there. Despite her small stature, she is a great fighter and has made many enemies, some of them by mistake. Kiera loves Ideya because of their slight glow but tries to contain herself from stealing them. She has been through Nightmare and on everyone's last nerve more than once. She knew Reala well and the two got along surprisingly well and she soon took a further interest in him from afar. Kiera spends a lot of time in the shadows more than getting involved. She is often hindered by her words, unable to keep herself from saying something she may regret.
Appearance:Kiera, Human look
Race/Species:Maren
Personality:Quiet and ill tempered when pushed too far. She is, for the most part, evil.
Special Abilities:Creating bubbles, that appear harmless but allow her to pull things from other dimensions.
Fears:Blood, spiders, and loud noises.

Let me know if anything should be changed! Also, I hope it's ok if I just jump in! I have an idea, if that's ok.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Sure, it's fine if you jump in. Just watch out for Droiture. Reala hurt his mother and now he's on a rampage of wonton destruction. ^^

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol, I saw and that's why I want to jump in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users