Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eye of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
Ahhh! So that's part of the story. (I'm trying to get more data from different people because it seems like he's popular in the forums but at the same time the destructor of rps.) Just a little observation. Seems like a nice guy though.

Thank you! ^.^ Glad you liked it.:lol:

Oh yeah! In the rp, I know Droiture is not on in the weekends so far. You probably knew that already LOL. Anyway, How should we rp til she get's back? Got a plan?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Oh yes, very nice guy.

Since my Ocs backround is sketchy, I'll use the RP to fill you in, and that way, I won't disrupt DAiLiGHT'S plans. Okay with you?

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
It's fine with me. Cool! :lol:

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Good!

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Hmmmm... Let me see if I can note take what's going on with each character so far in the story. I think it would be a nice combination to the rest of the plot.

Droiture- His goal is to figure out what Reala's secret is, but also had problems of Reala figuring him out and capturing him. Seems like he has a problem fighting him as well.

Torias- He's on a journey to look for his friend (Nights) and trying to find a group to travel with. Seems to feel like he owes Reala and loves Reala (but only time can tell for now).

Voriture- LOL! I guess you have to wait to know his problems soon enough ;p

So far, I couldn't figure out what place is up north, but with the combination. I think the best place would be up north would be the Dream Gate. Anyone else have any idea what should be upahead to the north so they can move out of the forest?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
OMG Sorry I've been gone so long guys. Jesus.... I had family things to deal with and such. The fair's in town and suddenly it was decided that everyone would drag me out of my house against my will and drag me to the fair and such.

Had an awkward meeting with my ex-boyfriend at the Drown the Clown game....

Anyway, someone fill me in on what's been going on. *slaps self*

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
*Takes a deep breath* Okay so far what happened here. I talked to Torias and we had discussions. She talked about that she was gone remodoling the kitchen. We talked about why no one follows the story line and about Nyclone. Then, we disscussed about how we were going to rp til you come back. Then at my last post is just me gathering notes on what's going on in the rp.

*Gasps for air* Phew! I hoped I filled you in there.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
*phew* Thanks. I was beginning to get behind.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
I see you already created a place up north. Mysterious place ^.^. So, I just rping along. Oh, I might be taking some notes too.

Oh yeah! I always wondered this. Are all Nightopians, Pians or is it All Pians are Nightopians?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Which came first the chicken or the Nightopian?

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
LOL! I know this one! Has to be the chicken.... maybe nightmaren..... lol! Hint please!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
This is not a place to say personal things about about other members. I think you should have this discussion privately, where you won't offend anybody. Should ******* come in here, what do you suppose would happen? I'm going to delete those parts of your posts. Take this to a PM please.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
I'm very sorry Purgatory! Actually, this discussion was suppose to be dropped long ago. I was just curious because I kept hearing mixed reviews or stuff about this members so I tried to get more information. It is not my intention to cause any trouble in the forums. I'm very sorry. Please do not punish anyone who was apart of my investigation. I'll keep that in mind and I take full responsibility.

To Droiture: I think Reala has enough time to amush us anytime soon because our characters are taking soo long to get somewhere XD. LOL

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Its no problem, really. Just make sure that next time you have any inquiries about questionable members/players in your RP that the firs thing you think of is a PM. Or even IMs. Nobody is in trouble, as long as this doesn't happen again.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Sorry Purg.

Ventro, Reala's watching us from the sidelines in his lazyass way. Now that Droiture is injured you'll have to take the reigns. Come on, man! THE NIGHTMAREN WAIT FOR NO MAN.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
LOL! So you want to step in the ring and fight. So be it :P this will be interesting.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
XD Jackle's gonna be a subboss.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
LOL The card guy! He's actually a cool boss. With no body XD

Wait.... you mean I have to fight/outsmart this guy? o.O

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Yes. Yes you do.

Only he won't be using cards here. I've changed him with time so that he's even more feared and itstead of using cards he's got one of those magician's wands and he can do a lot of nasty sh!zzn!t with it that Droiture and Ventro will probably not like. Also his lair has more sharp, painful objects.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
:P You just had to make him way more powerful than he already is. :P

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
But of course. It's almost like I'm evil. CRAP! I'VE SAID TOO MUCH! ABORT! ABORRRRRRTTTT!!!! *suddenly explodes*

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Weird though... early in the story Reala said that he was in a death zone or dimension or something like that. I had to read back to see what it was.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Damn, I suppose you're right. PLOT HOLES *argh*

Sorry, maybe I'll add a subplot when Jackle escapes. Since I've already screwed myself over like this.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Inthenight! Your character bio is not up on this page. o.O We have no clear information on his abilities, backstory, etc. You kinda came in without warning as well. I think even if we did try to rp... your character is actually too far away from where you started out. Do you have another rp buddy you with you til we all meet? You might want to read the story to see where everyone is at. :blink:

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Don't worry about it. It'll all work out. But InTheNightlight, I'd like it if you posted your character bio, however, you may continue to post in our Rp like a sidestory until everything comes together like a good fanfic. XD

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
:blink: Well, I got nothing to say there. My last post is now void.

Oh yeah! I should of said the kiwi thing is to add something a little comedy. I liked the post about Droiture getting mad about the kiwi on his head that I decide to draw that scene the way I imagined it. I might post it up soon. Oh yeah.

IntheNight, Does Dayz have a visitor with him? ^.^

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Heehee. I'm still working on art for both JAZZ-man and Kat and I need to get them up by the 18th and I'm BUSY AS CRAP ARGH

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Inthenightlight, becareful that you are not saying what my characters is doing or saying unless I actually did give permission or I say my character did this. My maren would not freely give out his name yet til he knows you more. Which in other words, not much he knows about your character. Becareful that you do not assume what my character might do if it does not fit the character itself. Only control your own characters or Non playable character responses unless you ask for permission to control what my maren would say or do.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Just be glad InTheNightlight isn't murdering the sacred art of roleplaying like other people.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
True, I guess... :)

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
sorry! THE BLASTED KITCHEN AGAIN!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Still remodoling? What happened? Did something go wrong? :)

Wow! You're back! Awesome :D

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
How do you think I feel, TORiAS? Doing the dishes in the house is MY job. Because God knows Dad can't do them from IN THE KITCHEN, he HAS to call me out of my hovel to do it. Blast.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
What's up with girls and dishes. I like dishes. I just don't like it when dishes sat out for days and collect mildew and junk from closed containers. Oooooo... a surprise in a jar -.-....

Well, as long as he doesn't do it too much I'm okay. Takes away the fun though, but I guess I can't ask for too much..:D or too little :)

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Heh, I do the Dishes in my house too, but when you eat take out every day... you don't mind so much.
Nah, just ripping out the floor and painting.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Having too much take out is... too much. lol

Wow! A women must slave over her kitchen huh *grabs a whip*

Work it! *snap!*

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Lol! Yeah! But it'll be a vision when it's done!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
*grabs whip and whips off vital body parts* Don't ever do that again.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ouch! Man! You're no fun <_< . *grabs whip and throws it away*

Cool! more active. Sorry. I had to scare my sisters. They had the whole house all dark to cool off and I grabbed a flashing light torch I got at bush gardens, snuck in the middle of the room, and scared them. I used the fans in the room to my advantage to sneak in the room because they put it on high XD.

LOL! It was worth the 5 bucks.

"Fans $15 dollars, a light torch $ 5 dollars, hearing the screams of your sisters when you scare them. Priceless"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
LOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users