Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shared Dreams

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Minn

Minn

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Its really late here so I'm going to post this now and update tommorow, or whenever I next get the chance.

Haunted by a reoccurring nightmare... Celia Weinhart, (18) is a teen who has been suffering from the same nightmare for two weeks in a row, each night falling into the same horror show as the night before. At first she assumed it to be nothing but after so many days she's starting to wonder if something is wrong with her, and if the bad dreams will ever end. Not wanting to worry anyone, she has kept it all a secret except from one person...her little brother.
Andrew Weinhart (14) has always idolized and loved his sister Celia. When she confides to him the strange dreams haunting her every night, he begins to worry and wishes that he could somehow help her. One night his wish comes true in a way he never expected, but it also puts them both in the sights of an angry nightmaren, and sets them on a quest to save his sisters Ideya.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a quick summary of how the story starts (since I don't feel like typing a whole descriptive mini story out at the moment and you probably don't feel like reading one.)

As mentioned above, Celia had told her brother of the reoccurring nightmares that had been troubling her for weeks. As each day passed, Andrew grew more and more concerned for his sister, if only because her felt there was nothing he could do to comfort her. Then, one night he finds himself in a strange dream... and he soon realizes that somehow he has entered his the same nightmare his sister has been describing to him! Not only that but he also finds her there, suffering in some strange mental torture that doesn't really make sense... (as most dreams don't.) Realizing that he is dreaming, Andrew attempts to pull his sister away from her nightmare and he succeeds. Partly. Although they escape the setting it reveals its true form as a horrid monster and chases after them through a seemingly endless blackness, quickly out running them. It snatches Andrew and pins him to the ground, then raises its claws up to deliver an attack- when Celia leaps into action and strikes the beast in its 'eyes' as best she can. Although she doesn't do much damage she does manage to stun the monster long enough to pull Andrew back into a run with her, and as they haul through the darkness they unexpectedly see a glowing portal of light appear not far away. They are instinctively drawn to the light and run for it, while behind them the angry screams of the monster echo about- it is unable to directly follow them through the light. The siblings grab hold of each others hand as they are whisked away to somewhere unknown...

And end up in a strange desert like landscape. There they meet a large group of local Nightopians, a few of which speak the human language and bit by bit manage to explain to the two dreamers the basic concept of Nightopia, Nightopians, Nightmare, Nightmarens, Dreamers and Ideya. Obviously, it's a lot to take in. While chatting with the Nightopians Andrew gets curious and tries to 'summon' his Ideya so he can see them. He soon has his four (Green, blue, white, and yellow.) floating around him, and thinks that it's pretty awesome. Celia follows his actions and manages to summon...one Ideya. (White.) After discussing it with the Nightopians, they come to the conclusion that the Nightmaren beast that has been plaguing Celia for all of those days must have stolen the rest of her Ideya. Bummer. As they are, after all, a part of her heart, Celia wants to get her Ideya back somehow. But going solo against a maren isn't the smartest thing to do, and no one has any bright ideas.

So the two spend a while enjoying the dreamscape, while trying to figure out any potential plans to get Celias Ideya back.

Unknown to them, they are running out of time. Although it was unable to directly follow them through the portal to nightopia, the Maren that they evaded is steadily tracking them and will eventually reach the dreamscape that they are in, and it's all too willing to dish out some revenge and take the siblings remaining Ideya...
Not to mention all of the other crazy things that could happen in nightopia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, maybe that wasn't as short as I had hoped. Ah well.

Anyways as soon as I have thier Bios complete I'll post them. Anyone is free to join and contribute characters and ideas! I have a few ideas of where I want the story to go, but I want to get some more before really starting and more people joining will add more oppertunities yeah? So good characters, evil characters, what have you.

EDiT: Finished my bios of the dreamers and Teoin

Sorry for how short some sections are, but things like pasts I am terrible at coming up with. Template more or less taken from a the 'Let it be' Rp. I think...

Name: Celia Weinhart

Nicknames: Cee

Birthday: Oct 17

Looks: (picture) she’s about 5’6 tall, medium build, and slightly toned. She has light skin and dark
brown eyes, lighter brown hair that’s wavy and just above shoulder-length. In her dreaming form she
wears a maroon shirt and a pair of light blue/gray pants, and a pair of blue-black-and white
tennishoes. Sometimes she’ll be wearing a long tan-brown trench coat.
Special possessions: Her coat. Besides being fashionable, she can occasionally pull seemingly random
objects from the depths of its pockets.

Weapons: Nothing that’s always on hand.

Personality: Celia is a pretty quiet and reserved person, and she prefers blending quietly into a
setting over drawing attention to herself. Emotionally she can seem rude and apathetic to anyone who
doesn’t know her, but to the select few that she can learn to trust Celia can be an almost
embarrassingly protective and caring friend. She’s usually calm and thoughtful but Celia has a short
fuse and can snap when things get a little too hectic, becoming very irritable, sarcastic, and angry
until she calms back down. When it comes to meeting new people she is cautious and often judges people
a bit too soon, so it takes a while for her to warm up to anyone.

Other: Even though she was forced to learn how to swim at a young age, she has deep but unfounded
(bordering on phobia) fear of deep water and drowning. She has an interest in reading and spends a lot
of time absorbed in fiction novels.

Loves/likes: Reading, jogging

Fears/hates: Most bugs, undead things (mainly zombies), and deep water (drowning)

Special abilities: Not much, unless she somehow becomes fully lucid. Which is very unlikely.

My past: Celia has lived in a small town for most of her life and although she has had plenty of
chances to make friends, her antisocial nature has driven off most takers and as such has only grown
really close to one person- her little brother, Andrew. Overall she has led a fairly sheltered, if
boring life.

Family: A Mother, Father, little brother

Strong enemies: N/A

Light enemies: N/A

Small friendships: N/A

Close friendships: Andrew

Theme: Real – Wolfsheim

Lyrics:
Now that I am back out there
Once more scared
Misgivings haven't gone
Inside this human race
No touch of grace
And still no place to go

I know it's up to me
To decide if this is real
But I'm walking and fro
Always thinking about the ways I chose

Welcome back yesterday ... not far away ... I'll keep an eye on you
Tell me how could I forget all the angers I once had
Should I start again ... to find the same ... that I once left behind
When tell me why should I forget all these dreams that I still have

Another time ... another turn, I thought
But now I know that's wrong
This life will still remain the same
If I don't change a thing myself
Suddenly so many doors are opening ... for me to try

I know it's up to me ...

Name: Andrew Weinhart

Nicknames: Andy

Birthday: July 10th

Looks: (picture) He’s about 4’5 tall, average weight, and kind of wiry but not particularly muscular.
He has light skin and light brown eyes, brown hair that’s swept up and slightly gelled. In his dreaming
form he wears a green shirt, a forest green hoodie and a pair of baggy dark blue jeans, and a pair of
gray-and yellow sneakers.

Special possessions: Not much.

Weapons: Nothing that’s always on hand.

Personality: Andrew is an outgoing person, he is also somewhat naive and can be too trusting. This can
be troublesome because he's not used to being crossed, and once he's built his trust in someone

betrayal can really confuse him. He also is pretty smart for his age and prefers to use brains over

brawn to get out of bad situations. A bit of an opptimist, he believes that no matter how grim things

get there is always some way to make them right again.

Other: Andrew loves technological gadgets of all sorts, and he’s a complete computer and game geek. He
often collects little knickknacks that have little to no real use or value, just because. In his early
childhood Andrew was once playing a little too roughly with a large dog and he got badly bitten by
accident, since then he has been wary of large animals. Especially ones with teeth.

Loves/likes: Computers, technology, and music

Fears/hates: Needles, big animals

Special abilities: When dreaming, sometimes Andrew will have abnormal speed or strength without knowing
it.

My past: Andrew has lived in a small town for as long as he can remember, and he is nearing the end of

middle school. Pretty much the same as Celia, nothing really big has happened in their lives.

Family: A mother, Father, big sister

Strong enemies: N/A

Small friendships: some kids at school

Close friendships: Celia, more kids at his school

Theme: Simply being loved (Somnambulist) – Bt
[The lyrics don't exactly fit but the mood of the song fits his attitude pretty well.]

Lyrics:

so little time some little time... so frustrated
some little joy so little joy ...it's complicated
so little time some little time...time to work it all out
yeah yeah
so little joy some little joy...it's complicated
I feel I'm stumbling in the dark ...sonambulated
I feel my heart's again the sparks.... I'm praying for love
(love love )
praying for love

some little joy some little joy.... it's complicated
some little time some little time ....my heart's been faded
some little hope some little hope...and I pray again for love
(love love )
so hopin' enough

(chorus) x2
simply being loved loved loved (x3)
it's more than enough ...(yeah yeah )

simply being loved ....(yeah yeah )
it's more than enough....(yeah yeah )
simply being loved....(yeah)

some little joy some little joy...it's complicated
some little time some little time....be acclimated
some little hope some little hope...and I'm prayin' out with love (yeah)
some little time to make some change...been isolating
a thousand years of timeless days .....sonambulating
I'm stumbling wounded in the dark...but praying still for love
love love .....praying for ....love love love ...simply being loved..love love

(chorus)
is more than enough...(yeah yeah )
simply being loved (yeah)

some little joy some little joy....it's complicated
some little time some little time ....so frustrated
some little hope some little hope...and I'm praying still for love...love.(yeah)
praying for love
the little hope some little time ...it's so frustrating
I feel I'm stumbling in the dark.....sonambulated
I feel my heart's again the sparks....but praying still for love (yeah)
(yeah yeah ) I'm in love (yeah yeah ) to simply be...(yeah yeah ) I'm in love
yeah yeah !

(chorus) x2
it's more than enough (yeah yeah )

simply being loved (yeah yeah ) x3
simply being loved (yeah)

simply being loved.......Is more than enough (x4)
yeah...

Name: Teoin

Race: Nightmaren

Looks: (Picture) A four legged, strangely configured beast. Half of it is made of a kind of rubbery

green substance covered in something like bubbles or blisters, and the other half seems to be made of

red vein like ropes.

Weapons: It's claws...and some other things I'll keep secret for now :(

Personality: Teoin seems to be like most other Nightmaren, evil. Although its nightmares seem to border

on the surreal and abstract side of things, and it prefers to use a self created environment to torture

dreamers rather than just jumping out as a monster and saying 'Boo! I'm gonna kill you!' Directly.

Although Teoin looks like one of the beast types that don't talk, it's capable of speech and is

actually quite intelligent. Overall it's a pretty tough maren to handle, it isn't fooled easily and its

strange body makes it kind of difficult- but not impossible- to defeat.

Edit: So I was bored, and decided to draw what I imagined the desert lizard Nyclone and My characters meet to be like. Lawl random maren.
I call it Skrissk

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS. For a bio check The Hidden Ideya planning/Advertising section.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
What have I? A good character! =3 Hehe.

Name: Scykle

Appearance: Has dark blue eyes and tan skin. He has face paint on each cheek, in the form of a black triangle. His hat has four prongs and is blue with silver stripes, and each prong has a silver bell on the end. His costume is blue with silver trim, and he has long silver claws on the end of each finger. He wears a long blue and black scarf around his neck, and he has a triangular blue crystal on his chest.

Personality: Very cheerful and friendly; he tries to make friends but he doesn't always have the best of luck. However, he has a quiet side that comes up whenever he's betrayed or he loses someone close to him.

Strengths: Light on his feet and can fight well. Grows in strength when around a Blue Ideya. He can run quickly and walk on water as long as he keeps his balance.

Weaknesses: Cannot fly.

Bio: Scykle was created by an energy surge caused by Wizeman's defeat. He is good friends with the Nightopians and protects them for the most part. He has a 'Reala' of his own, in the form of Scykhell, a Nightmaren created specifically to destroy him.

Sounds like fun. Can't wait to start.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
I'll fully assume the role as Diskue until I become Nyclone.

Bio:

Name: Diskue Nowata

Nickname(s): Disk

Looks: Wears an My Chemical Romance t shirt under a leather jacket. Black jeans. Has a golden necklace with a small locket on it, holding his sword. Rain boots. Deep black hair with bright green stripes in it. Bright yellow eyes. Light skinned.

Special possessions: His golden locket.

Weapons: His sword, Gias.

Personality: He's kind of self-kept, so he doesn't talk much. He's lived on the streets all his life, so he's not exactly a people person. When you get to him though, he is actually very funny and nice.

Loves: No one, yet.

Wants/Wishes: For life to be nice to him. Not goth at all!

Fears/Hates: Society, people, etc.

Special Abilities:can weild a sword with perfect ability, though he's fourteen.

My past: Has lived as a street kid all his life, until Nyclone merged with him, and has been living with him ever seince.

Family: Not quite sure. Nyclone.

Strong enemies: Reala.

Small friendships: None.

Close friendships: None.

Theme: Go K.K. Rider!

Lyrics: In his lane, he revs his engine. Just like a pro from the 'hood
Here he comes, oh once again! Can he ever be stopped for good?
Exceed the speed limit, exceed the speed limit, exceed the speed limit-mit-mit-
mit! Mit, mit, mit, my God!
He's fast! Oh watch him go by!
They call him "K.K. Rider"

I'm in.

Minn

Minn

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Alright, topic is now open, post away.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Perfect. Although, I'd figure you'd go through the whole "Accept and Reject" process...

Minn

Minn

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Oh, I generally auto accept everyone, Ny.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Ok, then!

Minn

Minn

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Whee for making things up as we go!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
WOOT!

Minn

Minn

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Sorry I was gone so long without warning, but I'm back now. Although I have a huge load of work to do I now have access to the computer again so I'll be more active in the topic.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
No big!

EDiT: EZiKEAL, My character is a dreamer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users