Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help for a My Dreamer?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Her Music:<br />Boys like Girls, Secondhand Serenade, Flyleaf, Silverstien, All time low, CASCADA, Rihanna, Paramore, Linkin Park, Evanescence, M.I.A, Anberlin, Family Force 5<br /><br />Her Hobbies:<br />Drawing, Wii, music, hanging with friends, texting, IMing, writing songs, sewing<br /><br />Random:<br />I really love the smell of gasoline, vanilla, new cars, model homes, pickles, and plastic. <br />I'm really random.
Oooootay. I need lots of help with My Dream. I have a few questions:

1. How can I make a mepian? I have one. That was by pure luck, and I don't know how I did it.
2. SUPERPIANS!!! So confuzzled. How do I get 'em?
3. Stamps. We all lurve stamps. some people say that there are some stamps to unlock, and before you unlock 'em, they show up as blank squares. The first day I got this game I looked at My Dream and every single stamp was there, including the crown. Is that a glitch in my game, or are there no stamps to unlock?
4. Water. in youtube videos I saw water in people's My Dream. How do I get that?
5. Are there any other special secrets to My Dream I should know about?
6. Nightopian's outfits... in youtube videos I saw yellow and green outfits for Nightopians in people's my Dream. How do I get that?
7. In a youtube video I saw a Nightopian with a completely round head and the head looked like an oversized pea. How do I get those pians?
8. Is there any way to get goodles in my dream?
9. Is there a way for a Nightopian to look like NiGHTS, Reala, or Wizeman in My Dream?

Thankies to all who help out!
~Saphira~

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Oooootay. I need lots of help with My Dream. I have a few questions:

1. How can I make a mepian? I have one. That was by pure luck, and I don't know how I did it. - Mepians happen when you Drill Dash a Maren and it collides with a Nightopian. Hatch the egg that pops out of the Pian. Viola!

2. SUPERPIANS!!! So confuzzled. How do I get 'em? - This takes a lot of patience, but it has something to do with breeding Mepians. It's a lot up to chance. There's a big thread on this..

3. Stamps. We all lurve stamps. some people say that there are some stamps to unlock, and before you unlock 'em, they show up as blank squares. The first day I got this game I looked at My Dream and every single stamp was there, including the crown. Is that a glitch in my game, or are there no stamps to unlock? -? In your Dream Diary, you shouldn't see those stamps filled in right away. They should look like blank shapes when you start the game. You have all of them filled in? Many have wondered what some of them are for, if you do have them filled in that's a curious but informative glitch. A screenshot of that (keep in mind it'd still be a spoiler) may be useful.
4. Water. in youtube videos I saw water in people's My Dream. How do I get that? - What happened for me was after I played certain missions, like the River Rescue in Pure Valley, I got a lot of water in My Dream..

5. Are there any other special secrets to My Dream I should know about? - Play My Dream on holidays and at least once a month for a surprise. Have you found the Dreamdrops yet?

6. Nightopian's outfits... in youtube videos I saw yellow and green outfits for Nightopians in people's my Dream. How do I get that? - Yellow and green.. hm.. someone else may answer this better, but Nightopians can appear different depending on holidays (see above) and any Mepian parts they might have.

7. In a youtube video I saw a Nightopian with a completely round head and the head looked like an oversized pea. How do I get those pians? - Can I see? I've never seen this..

8. Is there any way to get goodles in my dream? -Nope

9. Is there a way for a Nightopian to look like NiGHTS, Reala, or Wizeman in My Dream? -Nope, but if you find something we didn't, you better share! :rolleyes:

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Her Music:<br />Boys like Girls, Secondhand Serenade, Flyleaf, Silverstien, All time low, CASCADA, Rihanna, Paramore, Linkin Park, Evanescence, M.I.A, Anberlin, Family Force 5<br /><br />Her Hobbies:<br />Drawing, Wii, music, hanging with friends, texting, IMing, writing songs, sewing<br /><br />Random:<br />I really love the smell of gasoline, vanilla, new cars, model homes, pickles, and plastic. <br />I'm really random.
Kay, thankies! I'll try and get the link to the video with the pea-headed pian!

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Wait.. now that I think about it, the Pian's head is green? You might just be seeing a Murtle Mepian..

(and glad to be of service :rolleyes:

Dreamy NiGHTS

Dreamy NiGHTS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Right now my biggest interest is NiGHTS! But, I like all the other things otakus usually like, anime, video games, and j-music. And of course Japan. Someday I will visit the land of the rising sun!
Nightopian's outfits... in youtube videos I saw yellow and green outfits for Nightopians in people's my Dream. How do I get that? - Yellow and green.. hm.. someone else may answer this better, but Nightopians can appear different depending on holidays (see above) and any Mepian parts they might have.

I think it's a Shleep mepian. I have one that looks like how you describe it.

In a youtube video I saw a Nightopian with a completely round head and the head looked like an oversized pea. How do I get those pians? - Can I see? I've never seen this..

Or a maybe a Seapo mepian... I have one of those too.

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Ootay then. Unfortunately for me I have terrible aim lolz.
I gotz too many mepians. Anyone want a few normal pians?

Dreamy NiGHTS

Dreamy NiGHTS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Right now my biggest interest is NiGHTS! But, I like all the other things otakus usually like, anime, video games, and j-music. And of course Japan. Someday I will visit the land of the rising sun!
Regular nightopians? >.> For what? I have a not-so-good feeling...

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
0.o

Hoban

Hoban

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
I love my Nightopians XD I finally got the game lastnight and got about 90 running around and singing and running into eachother XD;;

I don't paraloop my enemies anymore, 'cause I don't want them going after my babies >8( I learned after the first time when I paralooped that pretty bird thing that tried to carry NiGHTS away. It behaved itself for quite a while, there was even a big lake-kinda thing in the middle of My Dream, and it tended to stay on one side while the Pians stayed on the other and sometimes played in the water. Then after a while for some reason it started going after the swimming ones and ate them ;o; So I hit it and it flew away. That happened a couple times before I finally decided to just get rid of it. And I really liked it too...

I've yet to get any Mepians myself, but I really want atleast one

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
I still have one shleep. Making mepians is hard DX

Dreamy NiGHTS

Dreamy NiGHTS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
I guess you gotta find key points in the levels where it's actually very easy to get any specific mepian that you need. I got an almost full shleep mepian in Pure Valley. In very beginning of the level, there's a shleep. Before you duelize with NiGHTS, find some pians/eggs and take them to that area. Once you duelize with NiGHTS, just try timing (it's more timing than aim to be honest) when the maren is facing the bunch of nightopians you just gathered. Another key point is in Lost Park, in the beginning, you come out of looping the tree and you hit the tv, then you dash into the water. The water disappears and you're regular NiGHTS. In the middle of the canyon there is like an overhang where one of those scorpions is at. There's usually a bunch of pians around the bottom of that canyon, so it comes down to timing again. I got a full Scorpion pian, a full seapo pian, and a full pufferfish-maren pian, with this strategy. I hope this helps you guys out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users