Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

THE GREAT NiGHTS GiVEAWAY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling

NiGHTS STUFF GALORE

So you may remember back in January SEGA came to our old house with a Dev Wii and let us play JoD before release. Well we were bestowed multiple Journey of Dreams goodies to use as we wished and due to much mayhem and stuff I've finaly been able to sit down and actualy DO SOMETHING with it. I mean i could just keep it all to myself (buh) but thats no fun and not fair. I WANT TO THROW IT AT YOU ALL. Because mamma TRiPPY can and mamma TRiPPY will not cop out and sell any of it for stupid prices on Ebay even if the money would be really nice right now.

It's quite cool rare stuff too that isn't available for general public sale. So if you want to get your hands on some rare NiGHTS merch listen up!

Up for grabs thanks to SEGA we have:

1 sealed PAL Wii copy of NiGHTS Journey of Dreams (obvioulsy wont work on an american Wii)
7 Journey of Dreams NiGHTS glow in the dark sticker sets! Didn't go into production outside of SEGA so VERY limited and super rare!!
3 RARE JoD huge glossy Japanese Wall posters! (Remember the one Iizuka signed for us, it's that type/size of poster)
2 REALLY RARE JoD soundtrack sampler disks that never went on sale. They have 2 tracks and never left SEGA Europe until NOW. Zohoho.

Right now due to the fact some of you might (by some chance) already own bits of this merch yourself, it would be kind of unfair to take the chance away from another fan who doesn't. So what i want you all to do when entering the competition is only enter for the items you don't already have. Or in the case of the JoD PAL copy, don't enter unless you can use/actualy collect region games/or dont already have it. I'm not giving these away so that you can resell them. That sort of defeats the purpose of this goodie giveaway.

This stuff would probably go for quite a lot on Ebay so be aware that what you're getting is the kind of stuff collectors would shell out on due to rarity.
I might not be able to post it all straight away because i have a big bill to pay right now (hence why im selling my old art off in another topic here). But rest assured i will take good care of it until i can grab some poster tubes and envelopes. All winners names and addresses will be written down. The competition will run up until the end of June. So you have plenty of time to get your entries in. No double entries under different names. Be fair to your fellow NiGHTS fans.

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?!:
Easy! Just answer this simple question-
In Journey of Dreams, what are the full names of the two human dreamers?

easypeasy! Now all you have to do is email us at:
subs@nightsintodreams.com with your answer and a list of the above prizes that you want to be entered for.

EXAMPLE:
Hi TRiPPY!
The answer is Britney Spears and Bob Dole!
I would like my name to be added to the following prize draws:
game, stickers, poster

All names will be written down, thrown into NiGHTS' hat, shook around a good bit and then pulled out. One prize per person only! In the event that someones name is pulled out twice in different draws they will go back into the hat and another person will be pulled out. Fair and square. Winners will be notified and listed on the website, I'll contact you after the draw for your postal details.

Best of luck and spread the word amongst your fellow NiGHTS fans!
Thanks SEGA ^^

edit- check out the page here:
http://www.nightsint...s/giveaway1.htm

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
You know, we couldn't have been a bit more creative with this competition rather than ask this wonderful bunch of people a bog-standard question? ...but, hey, who cares. Come get this sh!t.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Well not everyone are artists, creative or whatever, i wanted a quick simple and easy way for fans to win stuff ^^

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
I'll help.

The girls' name is Keira Knightly.

The boy is Bob Dylan

They marry and have 5 kids.

Glad to be of service. I'm not going to enter, sadly, but best of luck to all who do.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Noo wai!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Or we could have been complete assholes (for a change) and sold it off on Ebay for crazy prices as this stuff didn't even go into mass-production. Hardcore collectors should technically pay loads of money for stuff that didn't even make it to the production line. This lot are lucky they're practically getting it for free, innit.

So, yeah. All you lot, answer the question and get free sh!t that about 10 other people around the world might own. You'll be the envy of all your friends. Honest.

GLOOOoOoOoOOoooW IN THE DAaaaaAAAaaaAARK STICKEEeeeEEEeeeersSSSS!!! [/ghostly motion hands]

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Noo wai!

wai

Spoiler

Hardcore collectors should technically pay loads of money for stuff that didn't even make it to the production line.

I sense said collector trolling by using 8 different e-mails for the answers. >>. D8! Sneaky bastards.

<< >>

Unless there's some way to check IPs or so XD;.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

GLOOOoOoOoOOoooW IN THE DAaaaaAAAaaaAARK STICKEEeeeEEEeeeersSSSS!!! [/ghostly motion hands]

*LMAO* oh god i love you XD

8 different e-mails for the answers.

Well unless they have 8 different trailer homes for me to send prizes to that wont be happening :P

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Helen Hunt and William Shatner.

BAM!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
I know its Bill Cosby and Kelly Osborne. I just KNOW it.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Thanks to all the people who have entered so far! (damn you guys are quick!)

ALSO for photos of the prizes-
http://www.nightsint...s/giveaway1.htm

Just uploaded the giveaway page ^^

ArchangelUK

ArchangelUK

Big Brother is watching you.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
Oh wow a big NiGHTS competition I-

Oh wait. I can't enter can I. Drat. (Drat and Double Drat!)

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
By Lucifer's Beard I shall Enter that contest! I SHALL!!!

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
HEY. I HAS AN IDEA.

Maybe you can pull the names from the raffle on Dreamcast. That way we can feel that were actually there and feeling all of the excitement that raffles are. =D

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Not all of us can use Dreamcast.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
The DreamCast show would have been a good way to draw the names but we're gonna go one step better and actually film ourselves pulling the names out of the NiGHTS hat. It would kinda be like the lotto numbers being drawn...only less live and not as exciting...or glamorous. XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
DiGi should wear a feather boa and glitter.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
That works! XDDD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I'll wear a ridiculously sparkly suit and give myself a perma tan.
*brushes teeth*

ArchangelUK

ArchangelUK

Big Brother is watching you.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
Clearly TRiPPY should wear her white gloves.

"Drawmaster DiGi, will you please load the names. The hat we are using is "NiGHTS" and set of names number one."

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
WAI!!!~

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
This is gonna be good!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I'm not going to enter, no matter how much I want to, as I'll never win anyway and I'm highly paranoid about giving people my address. However, I will stick around like glue on a cat (no, seriously, my cat likes rolling around in puddles of Elmer's) and see the winner.

Coolmatt49

Coolmatt49

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
I just entered. Hoorah!

K.C.Miangra

K.C.Miangra

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
I entered because I really like the poster and my little sister was interested in Glow in the dark Stickers. :lol:

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I'm in it for the stickers. I already have a poster and the OST. No use for the PAL game. Good luck amigos

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
30 people registered so far : D Keep em coming!

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Entry sent! B)

I do wonder how much that kinda stuff would go for on eBay...nevertheless if I get any of it it's getting parked in my collection right next to the Beta :lol:

EDIT: Wow I'm freakin stupid.

kurosen

kurosen

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Sent my entry as well :lol:

Good luck everyone! B)

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Games
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends
I just entered, best of luck everyone, I have hardly any good NiGHTS goodies so i'm going for a poster, sticker set or the soundtrack sampler. *maniac laugh*

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Pretty easy question. Now to wait for the hard part. The drawing.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Ya know, i got to admit. When i first saw this topic up (i was at college when TRiP decided to host the competition today so i was as surprised as all you guys were when i saw this topic) i honestly thought because of such a piss-easy question that people may be put off by it perhaps. I also thought that maybe having just one question wasn't going to make this much of a competition so i pretty much had this event down as being a possible failure.... well you all proved me wrong there. Our email account has been overrun today, for sure. XD

I got idea's for the 'draw' and i'll try to ham+cheese it up as much as possible.
Thanks to all who have taken part so far and good luck to everybody else thinking of taking part within the next few weeks or so. :lol:

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Well unless they have 8 different trailer homes for me to send prizes to that wont be happening :lol:

oh wait. THat's a good point.

XD.

DAMN YOU EARLY-MORNINGS. YOU MAKE ME NOT THIIINK D8!

JAZZ-man

JAZZ-man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
i put down my answer.

i called it. and sampler cds, no thank you

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
DEAR GOD SO MANY MAILS.... D:>

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hehe, every member under the sun (i.e. the other 800 that aren't regulars) is gonna mail you guys about this. Free stuff!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I get the feeling that if this continues for the next week or so then we'll technicaly have had more people email us for this competition than when we were doing the Sega Project 2007.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Hehe, every member under the sun (i.e. the other 800 that aren't regulars) is gonna mail you guys about this. Free stuff!

yeah... those guys :angry:

Thom

Thom

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

yeah... those guys :angry:

Who, me?

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer