Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS into Rock

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Picture this. There is a group of marens who formed a rock band. They tour Nightopia from time to time and also release albums. You know, just like a real band. Anyway, this is the story of one of their tours. However, it ends up becoming a journey to save Nightopia! Wizeman is at it again, and the only ones who can stop him are Marens with attitude! Since there might be some rough language and references, this will be in Nightmare. Now open to those with fanmaren! I will enter my maren, MiRAGE as lead guitar, as I'm TC and I play guitar in real life!

Lord_Gourri

Lord_Gourri

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hmm....you wouldn't happen to have a whole life obsession with rock, would you?

Anyways, that sounds kinda cheesy. I mean, NiGHTS and rock music don't belong together. If you ask me, they shouldn't associate NiGHTS with anything like that in the first place. I mean, it was weird with Sonic. But if they DID associate NiGHTS with something, have it be dance or disco, cause personally, I think it would make more sense for something like NiGHTS.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
I concur. I do see NiGHTS more with Daft Punk than Guns n' Roses.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Can I join? I'd love to see NiGHTS become the Nightopian version Nirvana! *Nirvana freak*

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS is in!!!!!! I like rock, and as long as they play alot of awesome music, I don't care!
Disco?! Hey, who said NiGHTS was in this?! lol....
It IS MUsashi!

Haga11111

Haga11111

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Pie, NiGHTS, Sonic, Music, Random videos, RPs
Hmm. I'll test it out once it opens to see if it's ok. Like previously stated, NiGHTS and rock don't really go together, but if anyone can do it, it'd be Musashi or SiLK. And, since Musashi is doing it... well, you know what I mean. XD Well, I hope it's ok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users