Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Red Moon

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"SCNARIAN?!" Nyclone yelled as he entered the chamber, seeing Scnarian with an army holding the now near clothless Life down into a chair. Scnarian was looking very frightened at that time, all pride removed.
"You.. you told me to keep her safe from Re... Reala."
"I DIDN'T MEAN FOR YOU TO NEARLY DE-CLOTHE AND KILL MY GIRLFRIEND IN THE PROCESS!" Nyclone was now turning a much deeper shade of green.
"S-sorry..."
"Just try to get the best weavers on this" He pointed at Life "without destroying something."
"Y-yes... Master N-Nyclone..." And with that, the now totally humiliated Scnarian went to get the weavers, with his army whispering, giggling, and pointing at Nyclone, who everytime got pointed at, shot them a hard look, shutting them up. "Sorry about that. Scnarian can be a little... persistant."

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Everything and anything, including gaming, drawing, singing, acting, running around in crazy circles, cosplaying, AVcon, Shintokyo, camp, swimming, hitting people on the head with books...*passes out due to lack of breath*<br />
Life smiled, Nyclone's concern was touching. She stood, the ripped cloth just barely covering her. She looked at her outfit, then at Nyclone, then her outfit again. Quickly turning, she blushed. "eh, sorry you have to see me like this after all you went through to get here" she said quickly. She mentally hit herself for being such a clutz. "I'm so sorry that you had to through all that just to get me, I shouldnt't have been so stupid as to get kidnapped in the first place!" she mumbled, looking over her shoulder.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Well, I should have dodged that steel pole. I guess we're even." Nyclone said, smiling. Although, as heartwarming as it seems, Nyclone knew, at the back of his mind, that he'd have to square off with Reala. Now this was going to be a sight to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users