Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Red Moon

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Oh, hey, TORi! Well, I already found it." Nyclone said to TORiAS, looking at Life.

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Everything and anything, including gaming, drawing, singing, acting, running around in crazy circles, cosplaying, AVcon, Shintokyo, camp, swimming, hitting people on the head with books...*passes out due to lack of breath*<br />
Liferien almost fell over then. she actually had a partner! she removed her old purple brooch to put on the new one, placing it just ontop of her collar. "It has privacy?" she questioned Nyclone "you mean its big and empty? sounds boring". she gazed over at the rest to the small group, they all seemed to be waiting for something... Life rolled her eyes and leant up to give Nyclone a quick peck on the cheek and a heartfelt thankyou.

When she looked around again, the rest of the marens were smiling, but a newcommer had arrived. He had the same red hair that she remembered from a previous experience. "Hey, your that guy who tottaly ruined a perfectly good romantic moment in crystal castle!" she exclaimed "and what ARE you looking for?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Not exactly. Other maren live there, but I have a place there of my own. Nobody, not even Wizeman, has a key." Nyclone was amazed that he could even speak after being kissed. "I think he's looking for a partner." Nyclone told her, still in awe of himself that he wasn't babbling like an idiot.

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Everything and anything, including gaming, drawing, singing, acting, running around in crazy circles, cosplaying, AVcon, Shintokyo, camp, swimming, hitting people on the head with books...*passes out due to lack of breath*<br />
"oh, he's looking for a partner too?" she said, surprised. "Well I better not keep my good fortune to myself, we better help all of them find partners!". She gazed into Nyclone's eyes. "can we please help them, its the worst thing ever to be left out on an event like this!". She looked over to Jeshire "and I have to go back tp nightmare anyway, I've left something very...uh..valuble..in my lair"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"hmmmm...." TORiAS paused "Yeah. Ruining a romantic moment... sounds like me."
He floated down further ", Congrats, Ny. And..... I'm sorry, I don't know your name."
"But, yes. It is a partner I seek.... That may be hard considering my... pourpose.... Who wants to be partnered with a dooms day device?"

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Life grinned "My name's Liferien" she said, grinning. "and i'm sure we can find you a partner, as they say, everyone is made for someone!". she held on to one of Nyclone's cybernetic arms, finding the feeling of cool metal under her hands nice. she sighed, wondering if her turning 'evil' all that time ago was really all that bad, since it lead to moments like this.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Hm..." Nyclone was thinking about all the female nightmaren that TORiAS would be good for. He looked at Mindoe, and said, "Hey, aren't you looking for a partner?"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Mindoe perked up. "Oh..yeah! I haven't been so successful these past Red moons..."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Well, TORiAS here is looking for a partner, and so are you. Give each other a shot." Nyclone told Mindoe. 'TORi. This may be your best shot. All I know is that her name is Mindoe. So go get her, and see if you can get your "happy ending".'

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Greetings," TORiAS bowed to Mindoe :, PErhaps we should give one another a try."

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Danetia had returned to nightmare, and had swiftly informed Reala of his desired partners defiance. Orders were shouted, and then Danetia was off again, armed with something stronger than she had previously. she flew towards the group, thanking the powers that be that they were still there. she flew over them, hoping they would'nt notice her, and landed in the woods behind them.

Contemplating how she was going to get her sketchbook back from her lair, Life began to feel drowsy. She looked around, only to find her best friend and a trail of spores behind her. Before she could say anything, Life was fast asleep. To make sure her 'partner' didn't intefere, danetia raised her new weapon (4 foot beam of solid steel from stick canyon) and whacked Nyclone on the back of the head. Snatching up her friend, Danetia flew back through the trees and off to nightmare.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
-timeskip-

Nyclone woke up. "What the f*ck happened?" Nyclone asked, than he remembered. He was hit in the head by steel, which amazed him that whoever did it didn't get shocked to death. Danetia was the only one he thought of and said, "THAT SICK DAUGHTER OF-" And Nyclone started swearing in ancient greek and japanese, when he realized that it was only a few hours before the red moon dissapeared, and that he hadn't courted Life yet. "Okay, guys. Reala kidnapped Life. We have but a few hours until the red moon is over, and I'm guessing that Reala had her taken to Crystal Castle, which is on the opposite side of Nightopia. Reala surely hired a bunch of second levels and first levels, aswell as beautiful nightmaren to seduce us. Oh, crap." Nyclone said, realizing that life was about to get very, very difficult. "Ike zuke!" Which was japanese for, "Lets go!", And he flew off, going to get his girl back.

Annwyll

Annwyll

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
"Yea, let's go!" Jeshire sounded happy, though she was truely worried about her friend. But than she realized... She couldn't fly yet! How was she going to keep up unless Nyclone or someone gave her a ride? "Th-there's a slight problem..."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Nyclone stopped, a few hudred yards away, and flew back. "Use this." He gave her a small bomb-like object with a red button on it. "Press the red button." Nyclone said, putting on his black wings. He flew off again, moving much faster than before. Clearly after that, he was blinded by three things: Love, Hate, and Revenge. He was going to destroy anything that got in his path of getting Life back before sunset. Nothing was going to stop him now...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"So..uh...TORiAS..." Mindoe started "What do you do for fun?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
...Exept his friend not catching up. He flew back, and said "MY PARTNER JUST GOT KIDNAPPED, AND YOU'RE STANDING HERE, PLAYING 20 QUESTIONS WITH TORIAS?!" Nyclone yelled. again, the: Love, Hate, and Revenge thing.

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
"Ugh my head" life moaned, rubbing her throbbing cranium. It took her a minute to get her bearings and realise where she was. "nani?" she questioned, looking around some more. She was in crystal castle, very NOT in spring valley. Panicking, she got up to fly back to her partner, but soon hit a mirror. She was trapped, and that wasn't the worst thing. She looked down in disgust at her costume, it had somehow changed from her usual blue and silver ensomble to a red and black dress, meaning..."Oh CRAP Danetia really was serious!" sha said, covering her mouth "how the crap am I going to get...out...of..here?". her worrying was interupted as a pair of clawed hands fell onto her shoulders, making her shiver. "your not getting out, my sweet" the voice whisperes, venomous and dripping with superiority.

Katzchen and Ver flew towards the small congregation of marens. they had orders to take out Reala's 'competition' by any means. Katzchen landed first, infront of Nyclone. She flicked her tail and looked up at him with her wide and alluring purple eyes "gutentag!". Ver, silent and stealthy, snuck behind the woods, waiting for an oppotunity to strike. He pulled his green hat further down, calculating his move.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Back off, you Furie. I can easily kill you both, and yes, I do know you're there, Mousemouth." Nyclone said. His right arm became a huge and hi-tech looking gun. "This gun, in one shot, can kill all in a twenty mile radius. I presume that my father and prey sent you here?" Nyclone then said, preparing for battle.

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Katzchen laughed at Nyclones outburst. "jaja, we ver sent here by ze hauptuman" she said "unt i vould put zat gun avay if i ver you" she looked over to Ver, motioning to come out, his cover was blown anyway. "you must be gut if you can spot mien freundin" she continued, flicking her tail. "anyvay, do you really vant to keel all your friends here?" she said with a wink, dissapering in the blink of an eye only to reapper holding onto Nyclone's gun "your a very silly boy"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Why are you gripping my arm?" Nyclone asked. Clearly, she hadn't noticed that the gun was attached to his arm. "Again, I'd be more than happy to kill you both, you flirt." He then says. He shakes Katzchen off his arm, flying her six feet away.

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
"oof!" could be heard as the kitten-maren hit the ground, but the instants she did, she was right back infront of Nyclone "Zat vas very rude" she said, wagging a finger. She nodded to Ver, who swiftly flew somewhere else. "Anyvay, I'd like to see you try to keel me" she said, posing cutely.

Ver, on the other hand was back with the two other marens, stelthily sneaking behind the female.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"I've heard of your kind. You can't die if you know of your exictence. Which should be easy, seeing as I can stop your pulse completely and make you forget of your exictence." Nyclone said, breaking into the Cat-maren's mind, showing painful images, probably scaring her long enough to kill her and her partner.

Just then in Life's prison, a huge number of creatures that looked nearly exactly like Donabalon, only smaller and sporting Nyclone's colours bounced wildly across the room, hitting Reala in multiple places, but when one came near Life, it bouced off thin air. One approached Life.
"So your Kniferien." The creature said to Life. He had a thick brooklyn accent, making it hard to understand him. "We are your bodyguards The Boss hired. We are the Jesters. We're supposed to buy you time until The Boss saves you."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"This is weird..." Mindoe said.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Well, don't just stand there. Fight!" Nyclone said. He sent out an electric shockwave, momentarily paralizing The cat and her partner.

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Katzchen was paralized with fear and electricity. Her mind was filling with awfull images that made her just want to curl up and die, but she could't die, not as long as she belived she could live. Tears sprung from her eyes, falling down her cheeks like miniture streams, she knew when she was beaten. "okay, okay, ve surrender" she said slowly "I vould put mien hands up, but you've immobilized me"

meanwhile...

Liferien slowly turned to face the jesters, but there was something awry. Her usual warm demenor had become cold, and her cheery smile was morphed into a grin full of malice. "Well you can tell him that I'm not planning to see him again" she said cooly, summoning a water orb to capture all the jesters in. that complete, she kicked the ball out the entrance to the castle. Life grinned, and caught another look at herself in one of the many mirrors in the castle. Not only had her colours chaged, but the broken persona that she had kept all this time, hidden in her jacket, was miraclously over her eyes.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Somehow, one of the Jesters survived, and made and effort to pry the mask off. "I'll be back with greater streigth. You haven't seen the last of us." And with that, he went to recruit. One problem with Jesters, is that when they fail, they take that as a personal dare to finish what was started.

"Belive me, I am not that merciful. Until I get my partner back, you, and your partner, are cursed with that." Nyclone said, zooming off to the next of Reala's army.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"I know..." TORiAS agreed with Mindoe "All too bizzare, and I like to read, write, draw, sing...."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Nyclone decided to let those two waste time and get Life back himself.

-timeskip-

Nyclone had gone some ways, almost at crystal castle. "I'd figure something would try to kill me by now..." Nyclone wondered aloud.

*at the Jester Dimension*

"And by strict orders of The Boss to protect his partner, we require enforcements." It was the Jester that tried to pry the mask.
"Very well, Scnarian. But it is only allowed due to the time we have left." Eldest Jester said, in ghost form.
"Thank you, sir. I shall need ten norms, five mechs, and a healer."
"Granted."
And with that done, the Jester Scnarian assembled his army, waiting to burn off that mask.

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Valthorian was sleeping peacefully in the castle, his long body taking up most of the room in the corridors. he had to fold his wings to even FIT in those hallways, but since Reala had ordered he stand guard... . The dragon yawned, spitting a bit o fire into the air. how boring. a nightmaren was floating through the corridors, right inront of val's nose. The maren seemed far to preoccupied to even notice he was there. rolling his eyes, the fire dragon took a snap at the offending maren, forcing it to notice him.

meanwhile~

Liferien was sitting on a crystal chair, facing one of the catle's windows. The sun was going down, and it wouldn't be long until she was made Reala's partner. Life sighed, she was supposed to wait here, just in case "that Nyblank douche" came to 'save' her. so many traps were set for the maren, and even the dragon had been called out to try and stop him. Life on the other hand, knew it was futile, so was keen to get out of this room before Nyclone came to ruin everything.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"A creature of sky. easy. COME GET ME!" Nyclone yelled at the dragon, trying to annoy it.

*in "the world"*

"It. Is. Time." Scnarian had assembled his army, mech and all. He suited them up in some very hi-tech mail, made for a tough battle. "Ike zuke!" The Jester yelled, imitating Nyclone. He opened a protal, and let his power run free. "Miss me?" Scnarian asked, holding a plasma bazooka at Life's mask as the mechs strapped her to her chair.

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Liferien panicked. she was strapped to a chair with a freakin GUN pointed at her face, so it was the natural thing to do. she struggled agins her bonds, tears forming in her eyes, she never thought that Nyclone would do THIS to her. Within the whirlwind of panic in her mind, something clicked, and she went limp. A trickle of water flowed down her back, then a small rivulet, then a stream. All the water in Life's body and ideed in the air was being pulled into the orb that was forming on her back. The water wobbled and took form, elongating itself to form a neck and a head of what looked to be a dragon. A blue jewel, not dissimilar of Liferiens own was present on its watery head. This was Liferiens hidden skill, the ability to summon the dragon who's power was sealed in her. Liferien the WaterBearer. the dragon's head snapped at the jesters, its fangs freezing to make them deadly points.

Valthorian looked down at the puny maren. he was going to bring him down? Val shook his giagntic head and laughed, this was just too funny. Quickly thinking of his duty, he realesed a torrent of flames from his maw, most certinally incenerating the nightmaren infront of him.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
...But Nyclone was still there. "Hi!" He zapped the draco, severely damaging it.

- Back in the trone room-

"A water dragon? Easy." Scnarian scoffed. Seeing as this dragon could easily melt through the bonds, the mechs took aim at the dragon. "Ready... FIRE!" Scnarian yelled, and a torrent of plasma orbs were hurtled at the dragon.

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Liferien took hit after hit, but she quickly reformed, seeing as she was only made of water. she roared at the jesters, and spoke in a watery voice. "Why do you wish to harm us?"She questioned, sounding like someone talking underwater "Are you not the workers of the girl's lover? why would you wish to harm the one who houses my spirit if you master loves her?"

linelinelinelineMODERATIONlinelineliene

Val was surprised that the puny maren survived, let alone zapped him. His wings were rendered useless by this attack, but he could still move. slithering out of his hiding place, he attempled to swat the maren with his tail.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Because you wear the forbidden mask. It is our job to have it removed at nearly all costs. Now... ATTACK!" There was a repeat of the torrent.

- the duel-

When the monster tried, nyclone jumpped and zapped the tail.

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Again, the dragon simply reformed. It was about to attack when one of the plasma orbs hit Life square in the face. The mask shattered into milions of pieces as Life slumped in the chair, blue blood falling from her head andto the smooth floor beneath. The dragon roared, and quickly became one with it's guardian once again. The last of the water was reabosrbed into the marens body, but she still did not move.

Val was irked. He was hurting all over from this damn 'marens attacks. In his anger, Val snapped up his antagonist and swallowed. Hopefully putting an end to that annoying nightmaren's antics.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
TORiAS sighed", so much for that. I mind as well go find something else to do...," H eflew away.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Scnarian nodded to the mechs and the medical Jesters. The mechs held down Life again, and the med Jester healed all the wounds.

-the duel-

"Aww, does the big, scary dragon have a belly ache?" Nyclone laughed as Val started to look sickly. He had eaten a plasma orb, causing a strong amount of food poisoning. "Catch ya later!" And he soared over the dragon, after his girl.

Annwyll

Annwyll

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
"Heehee, the whole thing is just so romantic!" Jeshire said cutly as the followed Nyclone down below.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"HEY, JESHIRE! WAIT FOR ME!" TORiAS called.

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Liferien awoke to a very strange sight. A room full of...mini donbalons? she sat up, noticing her arms were being held by versions of the new creature with cybernetic parts to them. "whuz goin on?" she asked slowly, slurring her words, after all, she had just been shot in the face. She looked down to her clothes, not remebering how or when she actually arrived at the castle. To her horror, the dress she was wearing was a seginficantly lower cut than usual, sparking a deep blush and several failed attempts to cover herself. "Whre the hell ahve my other clothes gone?" she half roared. She wanted to get out of this place and back to Nyclone, but not wearing THIS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users