Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are Ideya palaces?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Mysticgamer

Mysticgamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
I keep hearing about how Nights used to be imprisoned in Ideya palaces in NID...What's the difference between those and the glass bird cages they use now in JOD?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
The Palaces are unlocked via Ideya [to advance a Mare], the Cages are opened by keys .. that's the main difference, anyway :angry:

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
one makes sense and the other doesn't? Reala imprisons NiGHTS in the Ideya Palace, and he can be freed for 120 seconds. What I wonder about the bird cage, the first one is opened by your Ideya, but the other ones are broken by keys, WTF? Why is NiGHTS fee from the second cage at all?

btw, what happens when you run out of time during a chase mission? it's never happened to me, and I don't feel like trying it.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Also, you have to climb the chain of the cages to reach NiGHTS, but can more or less just walk to him when he's in the palaces.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
See, i always thought the cages with keys were more or less 'machines' that can suck NiGHTS into them if he has no visiotor. So by breaking the cages he can explore the world and do other missions with Will and Helen.

Mysticgamer

Mysticgamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

one makes sense and the other doesn't? Reala imprisons NiGHTS in the Ideya Palace, and he can be freed for 120 seconds. What I wonder about the bird cage, the first one is opened by your Ideya, but the other ones are broken by keys, WTF? Why is NiGHTS fee from the second cage at all?

btw, what happens when you run out of time during a chase mission? it's never happened to me, and I don't feel like trying it.

Night Over.

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
Waitaminute... why is this in JoD discussion at all? JoD has no Ideya Palaces, which seems to me to be the primary complaint with the game.

Annwyll

Annwyll

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
Yea, shouldn't this be in "General NiGHTS chit-chat?"

Mysticgamer

Mysticgamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Yea, shouldn't this be in "General NiGHTS chit-chat?"

According to my screen this is in Nights chit-chat. Does yours say something different?

Haga11111

Haga11111

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Pie, NiGHTS, Sonic, Music, Random videos, RPs
For me it's in NiGHTS into Dreams discussion.

MiTCH

MiTCH

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

As I understand the cages, NiGHTS only came out of the first cage for a certain amount of time by the Ideya. The first cage isn't gone, he's just out, and it'll suck him in if he doesn't destroy it with the Goodle's key soon enough. The other cages are like back ups in case he does manage to escape the first like he obviously did. Same concept applies to them. Now what I don't get is where the heck do the bosses come from? It doesn't make sense to me at all. You free yourself from the cages and BOOM Nightmarean bosses show up. You're not even in Nightopia anymore. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users