Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crazy. A--. Dream.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I don't know what I ate to provoke this dream.

I dreamed that I died. And at my funeral, my ex boyfriend shows up. I don't know why, I hate this guy. I wish he would move to Africa and get stranded in the desert. Anyway, in the dream, he shows up. They had erected a statue of me in front of the gravestone, and he kind of... snaps. He starts talking to the statue like I'm still alive and we're best f(#&$%ng friends.

"Oh, wow, you seem cold, here ya go!" and such. He even tries to take it with him when he leaves but the cops stop him and he weirds them out going "Wow, guys, I know she doesn't like to, like, get up and take a walk, but calling her a statue? That's kind of mean, dontcha think?" and the cops are like, "What the hell is this kid's problem."

The whole time, I'm up in heaven watching the scene with a large anime sweatdrop down the back of my head wondering what the hell is going on.

Eventually he winds up spending the night in the graveyard, talking to a hunk of rock.

What does this mean? Am I just freaking nuts?

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Well,you're not crazy,i've had crazier dreams then that........ in one dream i fell back into my body and then woke up,and the strangeest thing was,when i woke up,it looked just like the room i fel into,which was my bedroom,but still,i wonder if my eyes were open,i doubt that,but i'm getting off topic,lol

Posted Image

K.C.Miangra

K.C.Miangra

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
it means......
<Goes and finds sister to do a dream reading......>

Something about being lost? :(

Maybe I should have her read again because I dun't get it.

Maybe you'll be stoned in the near future or your ex is going to get into pet rocks and name it after you?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I hope not. He's got another girlfriend to handle, I don't think she'd like it if he started naming inanimate objects after his ex girlfriend. It might weird her out, man.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Eh, I've had worse.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Good for you.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
But it is cute that you even dream about your "hated" ex-boyfriend. Was naming the character you saved in Revelations too much for ya? XD

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Revelations is dead, Nyclone, go find someone else to spam.

And it's not all that surprising to me that he would show up in my dreams. I have three classes with him and for however gigantic my school is, he seems to be everywhere at once.

It's creepy.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Will do!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
According to www.dreammoods.com, dreaming that you die represents either an inner change or a painful/unhealthy relationship. A statue of someone you know signifies lack of communication and an inflexible relationship. Being a statue means your true self is out of touch with reality. To dream of your ex means that someone makes you feel similar to how you felt about him. It could be reminding you of past mistakes that you shouldn't repeat. Police symbolize structure and rules.

So, it could be about someone you're interested in. Or perhaps your ex talks to you more than you'd like and you feel he's in denial that the relationship is dead.

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Going to lock this topic...

1) there's a Daily Dream topic floating somewhere for those who don't have dream diaries and want to type up their dream somewhere.

2) this only seems like it'll end bad, as indicated from a few posts above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users