Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for the Nights Perfect Album soundtrack...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

verdant_skye

verdant_skye

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Art, listening to music, video games, forests, reading, photography, cooking, gardening, travel, scuba diving, silly faces, druidism, jogging, nature documentaries, lucid dreams, my hat
Hey everyone,
I know this is a longshot, but I just thought I would post here to ask if anyone has a spare copy of the Nights into dreams... Perfect Album they'd be willing to sell to me. I missed out on it before Sega Direct closed down and stopped making them, and I can't find a copy anywhere (except for on eBay where they're way overpriced.) If anyone has one that they'd be willing to part with, I'd be eternally grateful. :(

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
Im sorry but as mentioned before my copy that I even made a topic on this board about with permission for a week sold on ebay. The most I could do is to send you the songs as I got them all saved on itunes but Im sure doing it on mp3 would not be such a hard task.

Best of luck though in your quest and I will look too and tell you if I come across anything as I know a few Japanese friends that might find it in shops overthere used perhaps?

verdant_skye

verdant_skye

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Art, listening to music, video games, forests, reading, photography, cooking, gardening, travel, scuba diving, silly faces, druidism, jogging, nature documentaries, lucid dreams, my hat

Im sorry but as mentioned before my copy that I even made a topic on this board about with permission for a week sold on ebay. The most I could do is to send you the songs as I got them all saved on itunes but Im sure doing it on mp3 would not be such a hard task.

Best of luck though in your quest and I will look too and tell you if I come across anything as I know a few Japanese friends that might find it in shops overthere used perhaps?

Thank you so much! That would be really great! As for sending me MP3s I might be able to find it without causing you the trouble of sending them to me but if you have an easy way to upload them or something for me then I would be very grateful, at least then I could listen to it even if I don't own an official copy. :( Again thanks so much for your input!

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
Hello,

I always keep my promises or at least try my best and so check your messages for a link to download the soundtrack. It took a while to get the process finished but got all of the songs with the track names into mp3 tracks.

Enjoy listening to the music. :lol:

Dreamy NiGHTS

Dreamy NiGHTS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Right now my biggest interest is NiGHTS! But, I like all the other things otakus usually like, anime, video games, and j-music. And of course Japan. Someday I will visit the land of the rising sun!

Hello,

I always keep my promises or at least try my best and so check your messages for a link to download the soundtrack. It took a while to get the process finished but got all of the songs with the track names into mp3 tracks.

Enjoy listening to the music. :)

Would there be anyway for me to get that link as well? I had got the Unofficial Soundtarck, but, the quality sucks. Of course it would be, it's unofficial! Anyway, it would be a huge help, because I'm looking for a good quality soundtrack.

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Well I stll didnt get around to getting the 3rd cd tracks on computer but I will send you the links with the music for the first two css.

Dont worry about quality because it is coming straight from the original cds of the soundtrack so even though I can't physically get you it at least you can listen to it. :D

Also SEGA Direct is open again for business and this just happens to be in stock!

http://ebten.jp/sega/p/4571164389615/

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
OOOOOHHHH!!! Can I join in on this greatness of mp3s?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users