Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Syndicate Kill Count

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
This is just a little idea I had to monitor how our group on the whole was doing during MAG. Here is what we can do. If whenever you want, post how many kills you've racked up. Also, tell which Syndicate branch you are just so wee can get some friendly competition going. At somepoint in the future, I'll total up our kills and find out what percent of MAG's kills are attributed to us. Now, obviously this number will always be changing, so every once in a while edit your post to reflect your new kill count and every once in a while I'll recalculate our percent. The number will never be exact, but it can at least be in the ballpark. I say try to update your score at the end of the day when you're done playing. I don't know how well this will work, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Harlequin
Zero-Shift's Kills: 6,387

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Event Kills: 45,906,266

Jester
Kills: 40,974
Percent: .08%

Harlequin
Kills: 6,387
Percent: .01%

NiGHTS Syndicate Total
Kills: 47,361
Percent: .1%

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters & beasties, insects & spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams & nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
Sounds like a fun idea! =D

I'll pitch in. Here's my current stats:

Syndicate: Jester
Kills: 87,830

Edited by Avenrir, 13 May 2008 - 09:20 PM.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Syndicate: Jester
Kills: 8603

Meh, i'll do better once i level up more ^^

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
Where can you find your kill count?

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters & beasties, insects & spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams & nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
Once you complete the mission, a message will show up after it's tallied your rank, telling you what your count is ^^

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Good layout, Zero. Sadly, i don't run as much as the others so my kill count is not as high so i'm going to wait until the very last run to get my total of kills, screencap it and post it up here.

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Like DiGi I've been putting this off, but for an opposite reason...

Mainly that I kill so much I'd be updating all the time.

but I'll try to do it daily from here to the end of the event.

So, as of the end Wednesday the 14th's mediocre mauling I have:
179101 kills for the Jesters
Current ranking #78

Also have some alt kills, not sure how many though, not a lot though....like 1k.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users