Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PRiNCE's doodles

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
Well, here I is! I'll post a few pictures each day all week, for I have very many. One today! (As imageshack won't open on my PC right now! ARGH!)
Posted Image
Reala's lair!

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
This is cool. It kind of looks like a back view of Reala and thats his horns,collar and a long cape. (Which would be a really cool add on to the new game) But its good either way lol.

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
I guess it does sort of look like that, doesn't it? (But I was going for the front of the throne.)

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Lol yeah I saw it, his throne is so cool, I want one, I would just need a long staircase to get to it due to lack of flying abilities XD

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Lol! Next two pieces for today:
Posted Image
OEKAKi of Frozen Bell. I like it.
Posted Image
Painting designed by my first OEKAKi EVER! It's not good because of my evil scanner! ARGH SCANNER MUST DIE!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I always loved your Frozen Bell pic. It is so hazy and blends so well.

AYRiES

AYRiES

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Oooh, I love your frozen bell. It's so wonderful and hazy and dreamy, and so COLD feeling! XD And eee! Ideya! I remmeber the oekaki you did. That's really nifty.

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Posted Image
NiGHTS flying at night, with a cheshire Reala! Not very good, even without the evil scanner.
Questions!
Can I post non-NiGHTSY art? Can I post music as an attachment, or at all?
(If there are rules about this, sorry! I just went lazy and didn't read! ;) )

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
*pokes you with the "don't be lazy stick", then puts on admin-hat* Ahem. Seeing how this forum's now strictly NiGHTS, we prefer if you didn't post non-NiD art. DA would be a better place for that. The same goes for music, AND it must be your own stuff. If there's a song that reminds you of NiGHTS, I suggest you take a look at this thread.

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
OW! The "don't be lazy stick" hurts! I sure have learned my lesson! I'll read the rules about stuff before asking questions! But now, for more crap! (Or, as some people may say, art.)
Posted Image
Twin seeds! I like this one, it just looks so, I don't know. Child-like?
This is all for now, I have some real life stuff to do. (Througfh the internet. WTF?)

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
My work is done! *dramatic background*

To get back on topic... Childlike? Yes, and I like it. Like a kid woke up and drew what he or she had dreamed about :(

KyraWolf

KyraWolf

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I liked how you were drawing the worlds. :D No one really does that; COOKIE FOR YOU.

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
lolz SPECIAL COOKIE! I want the cooky!!!111!!! And now for seriousnessness.
Posted Image
Stick Canyon! I'm fond of this one!
Posted Image
My new Spring Valley! I'll post my first one later, as I am working on a huge picture for... well, I'll surprise you!

UBER EDIT:I'm completely done with U.V.! Is it good? I liked it, and I found out how to minimize evil scannerness!1 hour and 15 minutes in all!
Posted Image
Critique is extremely welcome!

TRIPLE POST? I feel so very hated ATM... ^_^

Posted Image

The scanner crapped it up. I like it all the same. Please comment!

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
That last one doesn't look too scrapped up from your scanner. Nice colors! You also got the ruffly collar just right! (I can't draw ruffly things to save my life)

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Posted Image

My latest piccy for this place. I liked it. I also added glitter on Imageshack, just to see it.

*I do not endorse eating kittens*
Posted Image
This is my Holiday pic for the first year I have -officially- been a "member" of the community. I like this picture, but it doesn't have the effect I was going for, it's more harsh and bad than anything. Still, I think it's a bit pretty. Opinions?

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Well now, here I am again. This time with some writing. I wrote this for an intro in my group prject for the supplementary scenes project, and it is an intro AND my own explanation of how things went down before the game. I have no clue if any of this has been marked absolutely false as of JoD, as I don't have the game. So there. Please comment.

Intro, just after Claris/Elliot FMV

A dark room, with a huge throne in the background. From this throne flies a large hand with an eye in the middle.

HAND: NiGHTS!!!!!!

NiGHTS flies in with his head down.

NIGHTS: Yes sir…

HAND: Your brother tells me of your romping with dreamers.

NIGHTS: What did Reala…?

HAND: No matter! I’m tired of this, NiGHTS. You will only confer with those pathetic things when I find the Red Ideya. Until then, you will stay in your nightmare until I say otherwise.

NiGHTS nods and turns back. He enters a long dark hall with six doors, three on each side, and a seventh door next to the third door on the right. Reala flies from the third door on the right.

REALA: Ha! So, Master Wizeman got pretty mad at you, didn’t he?

NiGHTS: Shut up, Reala.

REALA: Snippy now, aren’t we?

NiGHTS flies into his room and slams the door. The screen fades, and then brightens to reveal NiGHTS sitting inside Twin Seeds tower.

NIGHTS: I’ll do what I please! Stupid Wizeman cant flippin tell me what to do!

NiGHTS flies out, and into Spring Valley. Screen transitions to the throne room.

REALA: WIZEMAN! *bows*
HAND: What is it, Reala?

REALA: Master Wizeman, NiGHTS has gone to play with dreamers again! I think it’s time we use the…

HAND: Yes…the Ideya palace. He’ll never get out of there without the energy of the red Ideya. Reala! Take some of my minions and capture NiGHTS! I want her in the Ideya palace ASAP!

REALA: Yes, my lord.

Screen transitions to the Ideya Palace in Spring Valley, Reala stands laughing.

REALA: *Cackles* You are so dumb! Just wait until Wizeman gets you to apologize. You’ll feel like crap!

NiGHTS: Shut up!

NiGHTS drill dashes, only to be electrically shocked back into place.

REALA: HAHAHAHA!

End Intro

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
I already know this post will end up merged. Triple posting maketh me cry... Be warned, my first image is a spoiler for Jod.
Posted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
My new Fanmaren! Graciously designed by Purgatory, and tweaked by me.
Posted Image
Reala in Sega Superstars tennis. Someone in the "Reala's in!" topic commented on tennis skirts and Wizeman rackets, thus this was born.
Posted Image
The first frame for Claris's first scene in my NiD supplementary scenes project. (See topic. PLEASE!)
Posted Image
My theory is that Selph is NiGHTS before he rebelled, just under a different name. And, god help me, I like the mask. (In small doses.) Pretty much my redesign of U.V.
Posted Image
A split-image of Selph and NiGHTS. Nuff said.

Please...PLEASE critique my stuff. Or else I'll die! Well, that's gonna happen anyway, so anyone who posts in here gets a cookie!

RAzGRIZ

RAzGRIZ

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Ooh a cookie! Anyways err are you using markers to color in? From my experience markers can get messy and your drawings seem messily colored. I recommend using color pencils instead, oh and for the drawings that have a background try to color them in more and not leave such glaring white spots. The way you drew Selph in the split-image drawing is really nice. Oh and I was referring to the latest drawings you put as I'm too lazy to look at the others xD.

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Well, my colored pencils all sort of died... So did my crayons... and my pastels... and my paints. So I'm left with makrkers. And the white marks are the result of doing backgrounds with chalk. It doesn't look so bad irl, but the scanner makes them show up worse. The originsal makes it sort of look hazy and dreamlike.

RAzGRIZ

RAzGRIZ

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Well, my colored pencils all sort of died... So did my crayons... and my pastels... and my paints. So I'm left with makrkers. And the white marks are the result of doing backgrounds with chalk. It doesn't look so bad irl, but the scanner makes them show up worse. The originsal makes it sort of look hazy and dreamlike.

Backgrounds in chalk? I don't really understand that but meh. Surely you can afford new colored pencils? I mean my family is poor and yet we have a whole bag full of colored pencils(of different brands but mostly RoseArt and Crayola). Also where's my cookie?! xD

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
*Hands over cookie*

Whether I can afford new ones or not ATM is a rather personal issue I would not like to publicly discuss at the currest time. Let's just leave it at I don't have any right now.

RAzGRIZ

RAzGRIZ

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
*munches on cookie*
Ah right please do forgive me. I'm getting the distinct feeling that this thread is missing something.... ah yes! Have you ever tried drawing Jackle yet? This thread needs some Jackle goodness. After looking through your others pieces of art though mostly that Holiday picture. The black outlining on NiGHTS really makes him stand out.

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
I've drawn Jackle numerous tijmes, I've just never scanned him and posted him here. I'm working on my digital art skills so I don't have to worry about scanning, but it's not going so well... When I get my next one done I'll post it. It'll be expirementation with digital.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users