Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A re-discovered memento

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hey all, I was searching for something in my room last night and came across this, which I completely forgot about. Back when NiD came out Toys R Us apparently had a scratch off contest, which, well, my results are apparent. Something to be added to the collection-
Posted Image
Back
Posted Image
(sorry about the scribble, can't explain that one outright)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
That's pretty sweet! I wish I had a memento like that! Oh well, at least I have the actual game. WITH the original box, instructions, etc... My copy still had the original cellophane on it!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Excellent find viper. I never knew Toys R Us even had a sweepstakes.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Whoa, thats awesomesauce! XD I don't remember that!

Nice find! Its a wonder you came across that so many years later.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Thats a coolz find!! Aww they should have done something like that for JoD toos! Somthing like win a NiGHTS T-shirt!! ^-^

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I do not have something like that but I am definitely the kind of person who holds onto promotional materials no matter how worthless-seeming! It is cool to have such an item in your collection!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Finding something like that these days would probably be almost as hard as finding the game itself if you don't go online!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users