Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The NiGHTS Font

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
I've been curious as to where I could find the font used in the NiGHTS logo for the game. Anyone know where I could find it? Or does it even exist?

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Ignacio.

http://download.yous...CCE83D97819B117

; )

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Why thank you Jof! *skips off happy*

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
And once again, peace and order are restored to the universe.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
For anyone wondering, the font 'Ignacious' is ALSO the same font (with tiny tiny differences).

The Chinese takeout down the street from me uses the font all over the place. I can't walk past it without thinking of Jackle eating rice.

Oh... and that van that drives about called 'Spring Valleting' or something- that really messes with your head when you're not paying attention. DiGi recently seen it and had to do a double take XD

Silly font.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

The Chinese takeout down the street from me uses the font all over the place. I can't walk past it without thinking of Jackle eating rice.

XDD!

There was a teacher I had last year that used Ignacio for a lot of assignments... along with the font suddenly springing up a lot in my school this year >_>. It's being used a real lot for advertisements and etc. 'round here now ^_^ >_>.

wocko

wocko

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
What's the font used for the text on the level title cards like "Spring Valley" or maybe "Twin Seeds"? I can't seem to find that particular font.
It's not Ignacio/FormalScript, I know that much.

Thanks in advance.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
*sniffle* Its beautiful. I wish I knew of this before I did my dreamer ID

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

What's the font used for the text on the level title cards like "Spring Valley" or maybe "Twin Seeds"? I can't seem to find that particular font.
It's not Ignacio/FormalScript, I know that much.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah... I've been looking for that font for the longest time... <_< >_>...

apsyd

apsyd

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

-

GoldDreams

GoldDreams

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:SEGA and Nintendo
Thanks for hooking us all up with this great font. I love it and hopefully I care share it with others as you have done for us.

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
I lurve this font! It makes me so happy that I didn't have to attack the intarwebz looking for hours! Thank you so much!

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
LOL, TRiPPY. That's beautiful right there.
Now, will some computer genious tell me how to use it? B)

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^

LOL, TRiPPY. That's beautiful right there.
Now, will some computer genious tell me how to use it? B)

to install the font just move the .ttf file into C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

It will install automatically.

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
NiGHTS FONT!!? OMIGOSH! *Runs around squealing*

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Thanks Jof!
I was looking for this everywhere! XD

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.

to install the font just move the .ttf file into C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

It will install automatically.

Thanks.

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
I'm gonna get a screenie with the font in action on my account so everybody can see it's awesomeness!

EDIT: Oh. My. GOODNESS!: http://i237.photobuc...pg?t=1194584413

(Isn't it absolutely GORGEOUS?!)

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
Link expired. Aww...

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:games, music, REALA, NiD, art, REALA, and...REALA.

Ignacio.

http://download.yousendit.com/BCCE83D97819B117

; )

Crap. Crappity-crap-crap CRAP!!!! I clicked the link and it's expired. NOOOOOOO! *strangles NiGHTS* WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SOOOOOOO EXCLUSIVE?!?!

Hysteric Polaris

Hysteric Polaris

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I don't need it for anything, but it'd be nice to have. =3 Can anyone link me to it or email me the NiGHTS font?

I've seen TRiPPY and DiGi use it on the main page, so it's gotta be out there somewhere...

Thanks in advance, btw. <3

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
I was wondering if I can get it also. I work in a print shop, and needless to say I've created many NiGHTS posters for my room, and a NiGHTS fonts on it would look SWEET.

Tai

Tai

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:I love anime and games! I collect manga more than I do anime 'cause it's cheaper, though, and cosplay from time to time. Hopefully I'll have a decent Jackle costume done in time for Nan Desu Kan this year XD. I also like yaoi, DDR, um...pandas...and yaoi. I don't like mainstream anime much though; most of it isn't very good anyway....
Aye, I've been wondering where to get it myself. I see people's siggy's with their name in NiGHTS font and wonder if they made it themselves or what, 'cause if they have the font for it they're not telling where they found it.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
I have it; give me a sec and I'll gladly upload it to a site :3.

Edit: I'm having a bit of trouble right now; i'll upload it when I can D:. Megauploads doesn't recognize it. Try this though; it says this is it uploaded.: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=08VVSGZU

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Do you mean how their screen names are written? I believe you are talking about the specialty graphics that I think were made by forum member Seiya.

Of course there is the game font I forget the name of that NNR may provide, as per the post above.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Do you mean how their screen names are written? I believe you are talking about the specialty graphics that I think were made by forum member Seiya.

Of course there is the game font I forget the name of that NNR may provide, as per the post above.

The one Seiya made I'd like as well; the game font is the one I have. That's Ignacio.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Ignacio

It sounds like a romantic movie that I would never pay to see.

Tai

Tai

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:I love anime and games! I collect manga more than I do anime 'cause it's cheaper, though, and cosplay from time to time. Hopefully I'll have a decent Jackle costume done in time for Nan Desu Kan this year XD. I also like yaoi, DDR, um...pandas...and yaoi. I don't like mainstream anime much though; most of it isn't very good anyway....

Do you mean how their screen names are written?

Ah. So that's where they came from. Thanks for linking, NNR07! :angry:

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Can anyone give me the font from a website that's -not- in German? :angry:;;;;;

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.

Edit: I'm having a bit of trouble right now; i'll upload it when I can D:. Megauploads doesn't recognize it. Try this though; it says this is it uploaded.: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=08VVSGZU

Sweet thanks!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Seiya drew our names from scratch, she didnt use a font.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
We already had a NiGHTS font topic, font included, so I'm merging them. EnjoyZ.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
yaaa.... umm... I'm no comp wiz so I was wondering how I can actually USE this font... on Microsoft word... or can I not use it on Microsoft word?...

inenai

inenai

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Thanks a lot!!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

yaaa.... umm... I'm no comp wiz so I was wondering how I can actually USE this font... on Microsoft word... or can I not use it on Microsoft word?...

Control Panel > Fonts (You're out of luck if you use Mac; buy a real computer XD;. kidding)

Copy and Paste it in there.

Usable in anything that takes from your fonts folder.

Thanks a lot!!

Welcome :3.

I swear, oughta sticky this if we get any more topics any time soon on it >_>.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

I swear, oughta sticky this if we get any more topics any time soon on it >_>.

Naw, people are just gonna have to read the rules/not be lazy and look around for it.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
*sing-song voice* Usefullllllllll!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Naw, people are just gonna have to read the rules/not be lazy and look around for it.

8D YES.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Can I find the font from a site, that, y'know, ISN'T in German and DOESN'T make my eight-year-old electric paperweight of a computer spaz out and go O NO WAI at me?

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Can I find the font from a site, that, y'know, ISN'T in German and DOESN'T make my eight-year-old electric paperweight of a computer spaz out and go O NO WAI at me?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=08VVSGZU

It's not in German O_O. Do a virus scan; your language tools might be messy or messed up. I know when I installed Japanese so I could play some BL gaems, it messed up some pages >>.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users