Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey what's up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

segadude

segadude

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey guys whats up, i'm new here as you can see, to tell ya a lil bit bout myself i'm a HUGE sega fan because they have the coolest franchises i've ever seen, been a fan since the late 80's early 90's and i ADORE nights, not as much as sonic though but nights have a special place in my heart too.

I'm hoping to enjoy my stay here and i'll be back later to post, i gotta juice on over to seganerds for a bit.

See ya.

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Welcome to the forums!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Welcome to the forums! If you're a major Sega fan, you'll fit in just fine here!

segadude

segadude

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I just hope that people here won't be like "sEgA nEeDS tO dO tHeRe GaMeS bEtTeR" because thats just nonsense, they have sooo many good games out right now it's not even funny.

Besides that, i'm pretty sure i'll be happy to be here.

Uly'aoth

Uly'aoth

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS series (duh!), WipEout series, Techno, Drum and Bass (DnB), D&D, Websurfing, Rollerblading, Deviantart, Cats, Basketball, Newgrounds.com, IMVU.com, Silent Hill series, Metal gear Solid, Mario, Dragonforce, System Shock 2, PSP (I'm not done yet!)
Sega rules with a capital R!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users