Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The archive of WEIRD

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Sometimes DiGi and i are sitting here in my room and hear my brother laughing his ass off across the hall. He finds the most RANDOM stuff online i swear. So i figured I'd salute him with junk he shows us thats actualy worthy of linking... (non poo or horrible accident related)(lol)

W.T.F seriously?! XD Is that kid even a kid or a midget or WHAT?

More as he inflicts them.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
This will weird you out:

:P

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
O_O

I went to Mcdonalds yesterday too ;o;

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.

This will weird you out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P_BvrtuxAI
:P

I'm not sure if it's cause im at work with less than 2 hours of sleep, but THAT was the ******* scariest/funniest thing I've seen in a hella long time. :P

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
This is strange stuff, I say. I think it is interesting to see the different types of "weird". I am an experimental filmmaker but nothing I makes is as strikingly WEIRD like this thread's videos thus far.

Anyway this video is pretty weird:

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

this gave me nightmares. yet I laugh when I watch it.

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1UXPINRvsQ
this gave me nightmares. yet I laugh when I watch it.

Ew, that first part reminds me of Fantastic Planet, which is a weird/creepy movie itself.... D:
If you've never seen it, here's the crappy trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCxCZNkQ9E

Also, if you want some more weird/creepy things go watch some Tool music videos. I'd post some links but it's late at night and I'm home alone so I don't want to watch any... :lol:

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.

Ew, that first part reminds me of Fantastic Planet, which is a weird/creepy movie itself.... D:
If you've never seen it, here's the crappy trailer:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCxCZNkQ9E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCxCZNkQ9E</a>

Also, if you want some more weird/creepy things go watch some Tool music videos. I'd post some links but it's late at night and I'm home alone so I don't want to watch any... :lol:

I swear to god, i seen that when i was like, 10 probably. Scared the hell out of me and confused beyond anything i can compare.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*lmao* these are awesome.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
XD I love this.

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=wXzg0D-cKds This is scary good.

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=MzOpjBOzMqA ultimate weird

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
W.. T.. F XD

SQUiD

SQUiD

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
That pickel thing was horrific.

I know it's not weird, per se, but I.... I liked it.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I've had 4 variations of that damn McDonalds bossmusic tune stuck in my head since yesterday afternoon ToT There's lots of different versions! AAAAAARGH

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

I've had 4 variations of that damn McDonalds bossmusic tune stuck in my head since yesterday afternoon ToT There's lots of different versions! AAAAAARGH

What have I started? XD

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
holy freakin bleedin heck what did I just stumble upon?? I swear this topic is an easy place ta start nightmares... I like it >:(

http://video.google....OO4fGlgSfjOmyBA
weird game moments... yes its weird but it doesn't hold a candle to most of the stuff already on topic

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

holy freakin bleedin heck what did I just stumble upon?? I swear this topic is an easy place ta start nightmares... I like it >:lol:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=53...OO4fGlgSfjOmyBA
weird game moments... yes its weird but it doesn't hold a candle to most of the stuff already on topic

I just played LoZ 2 and i responded the EXACT same to all those scenarios. ANd i played LttP recently too (i got all the zelda games on my wii) and was like o_O Boing?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
This video isn't even worthy to lick the boots of the McDonald's one, but here you go. A bunch of nerds singing all of THIS with a straight face:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
oh CRAP now i have THIS version constantly stuck in my head ToT
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Also we found this and lawled a couple of days ago. It's actualy REAL, they done it for a staff tape XD Oh man my childhood is ruined.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
And to think I go on Youtube to find wholesome family entertainment (read: yaoi music videos) XD

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I don't have too many weird videos. I only have a lot of funny and cute things. The videos you guys are showing me here are downright bizarre. (Is there already another youtube topic here? Hmm...god I have been gone for too long.)

This video is cute but still kinda weird to me...

The Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei opening ALWAYS makes me go WTF everytime I see it. O.O No its not hentai. This anime is far more weirder than that! Oddly enough, I found this while looking for Kirby vids...don't ask.

Too bad some of you guys don't have Nicovideo accounts. Its intersting to see some of the bizarre Japanese videos on there that are not on youtube.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Those were.... odd.

Quad

Quad

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Dolls, graphic novels, stop motion films, edgy cartoons, retro stuff, violence, lomography
I don't have a video to share but a friend sent me an article a while back about a placenta drink : Placenta 10000 I thought this was made from human placenta at first and I'm glad that I was wrong.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Remember these guys?
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
Le DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Just because everything involving that Japanese Ronald is weird:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4eI3HbkCls

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KII1i7Gvk8Q
Everything done by this guy

More to come.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Remember these guys?
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
Le DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

I officially will go out tomorrow and buy this game! WHY DID I NOT SEE THESE SOONER!!!!

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWxw7p8DJI

This is really weird, and kinda sad too... Poor thing. :(

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
As a warning, the above video really isn't for the squeamish since it shows a baby with the skin disease Harlequin Type Ichthyosis. The poor thing...

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
Thanks for the warning! I'm not typically squeamish but I like babies! The name of the disease is quite ironic don't ya think?
"Harlequin" Type Ichthyosis
interesting little coincidence...

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Not really weird, but hilarious and random and i <3 this vid alot. Been one of my favs on youtube for years

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....
Anyone know of Macs Convenience Stores? Check these out... they're weird.

Car Sick
Hate Crime
Hose Leg
Spleenminton
Ostrich Egg <this ones my favorite...
Witch Doctor
Phone Call
Secret Room
Furball
Unicorns
Mosquito < I could only find this one on LiveLeak

There are 4 others that i know of... but i thought that they were too inappropriate. There were sexual innuendos and bleeped language...if you want to look for them, they're called:

Robot Love
Jose's Garden
Interpretive Dance
Mr. Tree

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Anyone know of Macs Convenience Stores? Check these out... they're weird.

Car Sick
Hate Crime
Hose Leg
Spleenminton
Ostrich Egg <this ones my favorite...
Witch Doctor
Phone Call
Secret Room
Furball
Unicorns
Mosquito < I could only find this one on LiveLeak

There are 4 others that i know of... but i thought that they were too inappropriate. There were sexual innuendos and bleeped language...if you want to look for them, they're called:

Robot Love
Jose's Garden
Interpretive Dance
Mr. Tree

SERIOUSLY! WTF! Like, what? I'm like more turned off than to EVER get anything orange at Mac's EVER again. Usualy I get the powerade/coke one, but GAWD, i may even boycott slushies from now on.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
Well they fit the weird category... but I didn't find them very amusing... I remember along time ago some individuals quoting that hate crime scene... at least now I know where it came from...

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Those were.... odd.

Isn't that the point? Anyway, I have a few more

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
The Frog Princess
A rather... unique version of the fairy tale.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
Another McDnolad one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5kph1JqBSc
However this is using the video to go with the tune to Marx theme from Kirby Super Stars. It is weird but turned out kinda cool...ish. It works but its still weird. (Funny thing is I found this video because it was on a fourm saying it features everyone's fav purple jester. For some reason I was thinking of NiGHTS. LOL I forgot Marx was purple too. )

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Ah ah ah! XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AXPnH0C9UA

Bad day for driving?

And finally I saved the best for last... this is the weirdest/creepiest kids show I've ever seen:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition

And finally I saved the best for last... this is the weirdest/creepiest kids show I've ever seen:
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ" target="_blank">http://youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ</a>

Oh gosh, I found that by accident last year and it scared me to death. Best and freakiest portrayal of "the stranger" I've seen in a while. Freaky stuff indeed, though.

All right, here's my videos.

This is just plain hilarious (some language):

Very odd nonsense:

The voices get me on this one: http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Oh yes... my brother found this bizarre thing and insisted I link it. Here you go: http://youtube.com/watch?v=i__XhXf9rPI

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Bad day for driving?

Yikes, remind me to never drive in or after heavy rain.

Here's a recent favourite of mine:
Roots of Breakdance

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures

^Love this one!^

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ" target="_blank">http://youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ</a>

There is not way that was a kid's show. I seriously need to look this up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users