Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

The Birthday Massacre

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guest_Scapegoat_*

Guest_Scapegoat_*
  • Guests
Looking Glass

Here's one of their old videos that's pretty interesting.

And the lead singer looks just like Trippy!

nothingandnowhere.com
thebirthdaymassacre.com
walkingwithstrangers.com
violetprison.com

"Through the use of creative media, we've developed a world inspired by emotion, memories, satire, horror, romance, fantasy, nostalgia, and tragedy; a world we hope to evolve and explore for a long time to come." - TBM

yawn

yawn

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Reala,videogames,mother 3, art,manga,anime,serenity rose,ufo plushies,the birthday massacre,rasputina,books,movies
yea they are awesome, violet is my favorite cd.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Whew... for a sec I thought someone got a hold of physical proof of my 3rd b-day party...
whew...

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Haha I'm so used to TBM meaning Techno Body Music. but the band TBM is alright, I'm not the hugest fan but I definitely enjoy other Industrial/EBM/Darkwave etc stuff.

Edit: Also when I say Industrial/EBM I'm not really saying TBM is, I use the term Industrial pretty loosely but I know people think of the other sub cultures when certain bands are mentioned, figured I would play it safe and avoid a shitstorm if there was any confusion, I have seen people become very butthurt over the topic XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users