Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

List your top 10 favorite games of all time!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
The topic says it all. List them right here and maybe talk about them a little. Oh, and one more little thing I've been wanting to do on this forum is rate the above person's top 10 and their signature. Here's my list:

1. NiGHTS into Dreams...(obviously)
2. Final Fantasy(series)
3. Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II (for Game Cube)
4. Super Mario Bros.(series)
5. Sonic the Hedgehog(series)
6. The Legend of Zelda(series)
7. Sword of Mana
8. Kirby's Adventure
9. Metroid(series)
10. Mega Man(series)

A lot of these games were what made up a good portion of my childhood and are a part of what made me who I am today. Mega Man 2 was the first video game I ever played. Therefore, the series made it to my top 10.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Here's mine! =D

1. Final Fantasy Series - Final Fantasy XII
2. NiGHTS Series - NiGHTS into Dreams....
3. Sonic The Hedgehog Series - Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
4. Resident Evil Series - Resident Evil 1 Remake
5. Pokemon Series - Pokemon Pearl Version
6. Legend of Zelda Series - The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
7. Fatal Frame/Project Zero Series - Fatal Frame/Project Zero 3: The Tormented
8. Kingdom Hearts Series - Kingdom Hearts 2
9. Disgaea Series - Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
10. Animal Crossing Series - Animal Crossing: Wild World

I like Mario and Megaman lot, but they kinda grew out of my top 10 as i got older.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
1. Final Fantasy IX (9) - (Call me crazy. I don't care. But this game has left an everlasting mark in my heart.)
2. NiGHTS into Dreams - (This is kinda tied with first place really....)
3. Sonic The Hedgehog 2 & 3 (Like I am going to say the rest of the series after this deserves this slot. Especially the most recent ones. LOL )
4. Okage Shadow King ( This is pretty tied with Sonic, but I had to give Sonic the one up due to being there first and such a large part of my childhood.)
5. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - (First Zelda game I ever played...and still the one I love most.)
6. Final Fantasy VI (6) - (God this one deserves a higher slot too...)
7. Kirby Superstars (WHY DID YOU HAVE TO f*!*ing BREAK?!!!!)
8. Okami
9. Tetris Attack (or Pokemon Puzzle Leage. Same thing.)
10. Golden Sun 1 & 2

This was really hard to put together. I wonder if I forgot a game that deserves a slot on here more than some of the others.... Disgaea was really close to 10th place. Man I wanted to put Street Fighter in there too and so many others.....

I did not put in a whole series of games because some there are many games within those seires that do not deserve those spots. Hell, some of them I could give a damn about.

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....
EDIT: i got rid of the secondary list, because i felt it wasnt neccessary... here is my original top ten list that I had intended to use first... incase others are interested.

(no joke)
1. Final Fantasy IX
2. NiGHTS into Dreams
3. MOTHER/Earthbound (all three)
4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
5. Final Fantasy 6
6. Shadow of the Colossus
7. Sonic the Hedgehog (the first 3)
8. Okami
9. Beyond Good and Evil
10. Kirby Superstars

i feel bad because there are others that come really close to being on here...

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Tough one.
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2.Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
3.NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
4.Ninja (Can't remember the full title, but it was for Playstation)
5. Pokemon (Series)
6.Pikmin 2
7.Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
8.Scoooby Doo: Night of a Hundred Frights. (PS2 version)
9.Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut
10.Kirby: Squeak Squad

I have a long gaming history for my age. I was given pokemon cards, and learned how to play, by the age of five, or younger.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
1. Okage: Shadow King (Honestly, that game is just a classic RPG. )
2. Team Fortress 2 (Probably one of the best multiplayer FPS on the market. )
3. NiGHTS Into Dreams (Classic, fun game. )
4. Portal (Innovative and always fun to experiment with)
5. Super Smash Bros Brawl (Nice, fun beat'em up)
6. Gmod (Again, always fun to experiment with)
7. Worms Armaggedon (Silly on every level, and made of fun and win)
8. Halo CE (Fun, and the only Halo game that I personally don't think is overrated)
9. Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (Gives me belly laughs every time. )

and

10. NiGHTS: Journy of Dreams (Although I don't like to play it a lot, it's ok)

or

10. Pikmin 2 (Innovative, creative, wonderful).

#1 being the best.

Drannore

Drannore

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
1. Super Mario RPG (SNES)
2. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
3. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
4. Earthbound (SNES)
5. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
6. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)
7. Super Mario World (SNES)
8. Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA)
9. Kirby Super Star (SNES)
10. Pikmin 2 (GC)

Yes, all of these games were created by Nintendo. A few notes on them below:

Geno is the best video game character ever.
People complain about how Zelda games are all the same, but they have no end of criticism for the ones that actually deviate from the formula. Majora's Mask is hugely underrated.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Kay! =3 here's my top 10:

1. NiGHTS into Dream (always #1 before JoD! =3)
2. Parasite Eve (an awesome game, never played the second one though)
3. Pokemon (Coloseum, XD Gale of Darkness)
4. Billy Hatcher (very fun!! ^_^)
5. Super Mario bros (series)
6. Sonic the hedghog (Adventure 2, Advance 2 and 3, Battle, Heroes, Riders)
7. Crash bandicoot (series)
8. Super Smash Brothers Brawl (SSB for 64, cause the glitches make me laugh! XD)
9. Megaman/ Rockman X (4, 7, 8, Command mission)
10. Clockwork knight 2 (difficult, but FUUUUUUN)

Gah, darn it I wanted to put Legend of Dragoon in there too!! that game was Special Awesome! ^.^

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Darn it, Yami... nearly all of the titles you've mentioned would have been on my top ten as well (seriously)... i don't think it would've been possible for me to narrow it down to just ten though...

bah..... ah well... this is a secondary list of games that i love, aside from the ones that are the same as yours...
(a few of these would be in original top ten list that i had in mind.)

1.Earthbound/MOTHER (I'm torn between all three... i love them all)
2.Shadow of the Colossus
3.Beyond Good and Evil
4.Disgaea
5.Super Mario RPG
6.Panzer Dragoon Saga
7.Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
8.Super Metroid (still my favorite out of the series)
9.Zelda Twilight Princess
10.Chrono Trigger

gah.... there's still so much i want to say... i feel bad that i left other great titles out...

again, this is a secondary list, so that its not exactly the same...

You could have put up your list. I don't think it matters if its similar. It would be intersting to see how many people agree on the same game.

Out of curiousity, which ones were not the same on my list as yours? (Since saying which ones were the same would be harder to do.) I didn't know whe liked so many of the same games. XD

Also, I find it funny that a lot of people are saying Sonic Adventure 2 more than the early Sonic games...

SUSPi, your #1 game doesn't surpize me in the least. :) I was surpized to see you put JOD on there though.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Sonic Adventure 2 is mainly all we know...

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Sonic Adventure 2 is mainly all we know...

.....What? But the classic Sonic games are available on the Mega Collection, and the VC. So at the least, the younger generations should have had a chance to try it out right?! Oh this is sad......;_;

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
(List has been removed)

My personal opinion has changed.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

.....What? But the classic Sonic games are available on the Mega Collection, and the VC. So at the least, the younger generations should have had a chance to try it out right?! Oh this is sad......;_;

Very, but what are ya gonna do?

Wolf

Wolf

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
I. Final Fantasy VII
II. EarthBound (Mother 2)
III. Final Fantasy VI
IV. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
V. Final Fantasy Tactics
VI. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
VII. Super Mario 64
VIII. Super Mario World
IX. Chrono Cross
X. Donkey Kong Country

... It seems I'm a Square-Nintendo %$£!. Can I help it if they make damn good games?

Some other games that nearly made the list (in no particular order):
Portal
Toe Jam and Earl: Panic on Funkotron
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Earthworm Jim
Mega Man X
Final Fantasy XII
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Hmm... I dislike "Top #" lists as I tend to be fairly fickle. So I won't number my list but here are some games that are consistently thought of as favorites. Rather than listing multiple entries of a franchise/series, I'll just list my favorite one.

Here is my list in alphabetical order BECAUSE IT IS TOO HARD TO PICK ABSOLUTE FAVORITES:

Dance Dance Revolution (in general)
Lunar Silver Star (also "Story Complete")
Popful Mail
NiGHTS into Dreams
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Phantasy Star IV
Radiant Silvergun
Shining Force
Skies of Arcadia
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles (the lock-on thing counts as one game in my book)

FanOingo3

FanOingo3

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Animation, Movies, and Musicals
My list has one game from each franchise.

Top 10: Least to Greatest

10. Kingdom Hearts- Kingdom Hearts. Mostly it's known as the game that got me into Final Fantasy characters while adding the greatness of Disney to the game. But I stands as being a good game for having a good difficulty in my honest opinion.

9. Sly Cooper- Sly 3: Honor Among Theives. I consider this my favorite in the series for having some of the original stuff from the first game while having the stuff they had in Sly 2. Honestly, I await Sly 4 :)

8. Guitar Hero- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. Having possibly the best list of songs in the series, being able to play as Slash and Tom Morello, and being able to play "Through The Fire and Flames" by DragonForce is why this gets my top fav. in the series :)

7. Sonic The Hedgehog- Sonic Heroes. Possibly one of my favorite 3D Sonic games, I enjoyed this game mostly because you ran from the beginning and that's all you did. In Adventure, the whole Shooting, Fishing, and Treasure Hunting was not really fun for me. Sorry but I have to say.

6. Ratchet and Clank- Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. I consider this to be the only good game on the Playstation 3. But yes, lots of action, destruction...but it really isn't as difficult as the other ones. But still my favorite in the franchise.

5. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg- I have to say, it's kinda sad they never made a sequel to this game. I enjoyed it. It's a lot of fun. Though It is nice to see Billy getting cameos, but not in really good games.

4. Banjo-Kazooie- Probably considered one of my favorite N64 games, I enjoyed this game mostly because it was long, had a lot of fun factor, and overall was a good game.

3. Super Smash Bros.- Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I know that almost everyone is putting this on their Top Fav. Game list, but I liked Brawl mostly for the Story Mode, all the features, and of course the Multiplayer.

2. Mario- Super Mario Bros. 3. Possibly my favorite 2D Mario game, this game was fun because it had good gameplay, good difficulty, great music, just great everything.

1. The Legend of Zelda- Windwaker, Twilight Princess, & Majora's Mask. It was tie between these three as their my favorites in the Zelda franchise. Sorry folks, but I feel Ocarina of Time is completely overrated. But hey, it's only my opinion. :(

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....

Out of curiousity, which ones were not the same on my list as yours? (Since saying which ones were the same would be harder to do.) I didn't know whe liked so many of the same games. XD

The ones on yours that were different from mine were:

Okage the Shadow king (im ashamed to say, i haven't played it yet. even though i reeeeeaaaallly want to...)

Tetris Attack (honestly... certain puzzle games just aren't really my cup o' tea... i still like it though... just not that much...)

Golden Sun 1 & 2 ( i feel bad i didn't include this... i really like this one...)

i have edited my previous post with my original list, just incase your interested...

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
In no particular order:

1) NiGHTS into dreams
2) Sonic 2
3) Monkey Island 1+2
4) Civilisation 2
5) Harvest Moon: FOMT
6) Baldur's Gate series
7) Streets of Rage series
8) Street Fighter 2
9) GTA: Vice City
10) Half-Life

Special mention for Xmas Nights and Daze Before Christmas on the megadrive/genesis which are the only games I will play throughout December every year!!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

The ones on yours that were different from mine were:

Okage the Shadow king (im ashamed to say, i haven't played it yet. even though i reeeeeaaaallly want to...)

Tetris Attack (honestly... certain puzzle games just aren't really my cup o' tea... i still like it though... just not that much...)

Golden Sun 1 & 2 ( i feel bad i didn't include this... i really like this one...)

i have edited my previous post with my original list, just incase your interested...

I got my Okage online. Its not that expensive. I hope you get to play it one day.

Not many like to mess with puzzle games like that. Its understandable.

Its a tough choice. You still love it and thats what counts. I have a lot of games I wish would have been on there.

As for your new list, dang you are right! Thats really cool though. I would not think anyone else on here would have put FFIX as their top one, nor for it to be so close to exact. Awsome! ^_^

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
1. NiGHTS into dreams (even though I never played it see why below)
2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (A true gem among games needs a sequel with Midna's return)
3. .hack//G.U. (beautiful game with lots of emotion)
4. Star Ocean: the Second Story (Big game, lots of side stuff ta do, over 80 different endings, plays from 2 different perspectives, need I go on?)
5. Final Fantasy 9 (Freya Crescent and Vivi rule the FF world!)
6. Kingdom Hearts (camos and fandom galore without ruining gameplay)
7. Chrono Cross: (lotsa characters, multiple endings, great story plus its very pretty cut-scenes)
8. Metal Gear Solid 3 (very smart, great storyline, great characters, great, but sad, ending)
9. Metal Gear Solid (same reason as last one but minus the sad ending part)
10. Smash Bros Brawl (The title itself says it all)

NiGHTS into Dreams is the ONLY game that I never played and managed to become addicted to it. Thanks to its style, grace, artistic wonder, music, influence on the real world, charm, and fanbase I fell in love with this game and even preached about it heck I almost wrote a speech about it -_-;;
And yet I'm not afraid that playing it (when I do) will ruin its psychological value I have for it. Because I know that it is "just that good" probably better.
Plus it helped me meet some very interesting people on this forum needless to say. :)

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

5. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg- I have to say, it's kinda sad they never made a sequel to this game. I enjoyed it. It's a lot of fun. Though It is nice to see Billy getting cameos, but not in really good games.

I didn't even know that he got cameos. It is sad they didn't sequel it, though...

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
1.Sonic The Hedgehog *Series*Does NOT include Next Gen Sonic *Since it was a mistake* <_<

2.NiGHTS Into Dreams *And JoD*

3.The Sims

4.Super Mario Bros.

5.Super Mario 64. *i got it on the virtual console :lol: *

6.Yoshi Story *Those Yoshi's are just too cute* :blink:

7.The Legend Of Zelda *Series*

8.Pie *wait,thats not a game*

9. Super Smash Bros. *Series*

10.Super Mario Galaxy

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
1. NiGHTS into Dreams
2. Zelda wind Waker
3. Zelda OOT
4. NiGHTS Journey of Dreams
5. Metroid Prime 3
6. Super Mario Galaxy
7. Smash Bros Brawl
8. Sonic 2
9. Zelda Majoras MAsk
10. Super Mario bros 3

Tai

Tai

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:I love anime and games! I collect manga more than I do anime 'cause it's cheaper, though, and cosplay from time to time. Hopefully I'll have a decent Jackle costume done in time for Nan Desu Kan this year XD. I also like yaoi, DDR, um...pandas...and yaoi. I don't like mainstream anime much though; most of it isn't very good anyway....
Hrm...

1) NiGHTS into Dreams
2) Crash Bandicoot (series up til ps2. they sucked arse after that)
3) Kingdom Hearts (series)
4) Spyro the Dragon
5) Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
6) Final Fantasy VII
7) Katamari Damacy
8) Stretch Panic (don't own this one, rented it four times and am looking for a copy ..; )
9) Psychonauts (still working on beating this one... ^^;;;; )
10) Sonic (arcade-y originals only, esp. the one where Tails first appears)

I was bred on most of these games, esp. Spyro, Crash, Harvest Moon, and of course NiGHTS. NiD left such an impression on my six-year-old mind that it probably shaped a lot of my preferences and etc. so much I'm not aware of it XD.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
1 NiGHTS JOD (yes, i like it mre than the original NYAH!)
2 NiD
3 KH
4 Katamari Damacy
5 Zelda TP
6 FFVI
7 FFIX
8 Zelda OoT
9 Zelda LttP
10 Pokemon (dont play anymore, but i did alot when i was younger so it deserves a regard)

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
In no order
1. NiGHTS into Dreams
2. Super Metroid
3.Devil May Cry
4. Viewtiful Joe
5.Megaman X
6. Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
7. The Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
8. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
9. Street Fighter III: Third Strike
10. Sonic & Knuckles

And yes, I know Capcom makes up almost half the list but I love that company so much. They've rarely let me down.

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
ok its not in any order

NiGHTS
Final fantasy
Portal
Metal gear solid
Zelda
Metroid
Grim Fandango
American McGee's Alice
Okami
Fahrenheit aka Indigo Prophecy
Silent hill
The longest journey
Monkey Island

yes i know its a little more than 10

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters &amp; beasties, insects &amp; spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams &amp; nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
Top 10 games, hm... *scratches bonce for a few moments*

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
2. NiGHTS into dreams...
3. Phantasy Star Online ep1-2
4. Phantasy Star Universe
5. Panzer Dragoon Saga
6. Grandia 2
7. Ecco 2: The Tides of Time
8. Ristar
9. Panzer Dragoon Zwei
10. Alex Kidd in Miracle World

...huh. Lots of Sega titles. Though I did sorta grow up on their systems. And no, that last entry is not a joke. XD

I_Am

I_Am

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
1.Final Fantasy VIII - PS
2.Phantasy Star Online 1/2/3/4 - DC/GC/PC
3.Sonic Adventure - DC
4.Nights Into Dreams - SS
5.Phantasy Star Universe - PC
6.Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg - GC
7.Kingdom Hearts - PS2
8.Skies of Arcadia - DC/GC
9.Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Wii
10.Baulder's Gate - PC or else Time Stalkers - DC

Pokemon Crystal very nearly made my list, and as you can see I'm not yet into the nextgen.
Oh also.... JET GRIND RADIOOOOOOOOO!!!!~

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
10. NiGHTS
9. Metal Gear Solid
8. Assassin's Creed
7. Donkey Kong Country 2 (BEST. MUSIC. EVAR)
6.Halo
5. Psychonauts
4. Chrono Cross
3. Lufia 2
2. Super Mario World
1. Earthbound.

Sk8teland85

Sk8teland85

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Well for me my top 10 games of all time are: