Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Group Photo

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Hey guys. Let me tell you what's going on. I ran an idea past past Avenrir and she seems very enthusiastic about it. I was thinking, to commemorate our guild's formation it would be cool to have one of our resident artists draw a group photo of our founding members. Avenrir sounds up to the task, but she needs your help.

We need some reference images of only your primary character. Ideally we would need a clean, full body shot of your character as well as a mugshot and profile shot of their face. Also be sure to list your clothes/parts so Avenrir can go to the shops and get a nice close look at your outfit's components. The full body shot is to see your character's colors and body proportions. If you can find a room with a scale, it would be nice to know your character's height, which as far as I know is measured in centimeters. If you can't find a scale, just take the photo someplace where your height is easy enough to estimate. Finally, feel free to add a little blurb about your character's personality, favorite weapon, etc. That way the photo will end up having more personality than a police line up. <_<

Here are the people other than Avenrir and myself who I know play PSU and have posted on the forums. I really hope to see them participate.

TRiPPY
DiGi
DeZ
Golden Charm
Blue Fantasy

If anybody else starts soon, they're also free to submit references. So have at it guys. Lets make it happen.

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
Let me get back to you on this... I hope a digital camera pic is ok. Hey Zero, do you have a way to take pics? If your camera is better than mine you can get a pic of both of us... and if you don't have one or mine is better I'll take your pictures. XD Actually it would probably be better for the two of us to get facial shots of each other. Or any shots for that matter, since we can go first person and stuff. XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Cool cool. I think it's fair to say that DeZ won't get around to screencapping his own bloody character so i'll have to take the shots for him, lol XD;;

In the meantime, here's an idea on the height issue. I can't seem to find the scales in anybodies room and i can't afford to buy my own so i did this quickly -
Posted Image
If people can take a screencap of their characters on the character selection screen then you can roughly guess the height of the character by lining it up with the menu-box-outs above and bellow them. Here, i've taken three individual shots of our characters TRiPPY, Valentine and U.V and just overlapped them so you can see the height difference. The menu-lines above and bellow are all the same yet the characters height obviously changes so you can work out how tall they are when compared to eachother. :)

Anyways, i'm going to leave TRiPPY to take shots of her own character as i don't know if she wants to be wearing those clothes or not. She plays the game for the clothes, i swear! XD
I took my shots however so here ya go -
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Clothing worn -
- Braves Coat
- Braves Pants
- Fujifiji Shoes

Special request for this, Avenrir my dear - if possible, could you put mine and TRiPPY's character standing next to eachother since we'll never be able to see them in the same scene together in game as we use the same gaming account? If that's possible then it is muchly appreciated. ^^;;

As for Valentine in PSU. Here's a small bio -
Valentine is pretty much the same in PSU as he is everywhere else, - generally cheerful, a show-off and sometimes cocky though he can and will be serious if it is needed. His prefered weapons are sword/saber type weapons. He's currently searching for Agito Repca as that will become his signature sword when he aquires it. Until then he weilds whatever blades he can get his hands on that will help him progress to find the legendary sword.

I know that bio is quite short but we can get around to making an actual bio topic once we have the name and members set. :lol:

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

I know that bio is quite short but we can get around to making an actual bio topic once we have the name and members set. :lol:

There is also the fact that TRiPPY already made a pinned thread for full blown character bios. I think little blurbs should suffice here. One more thing. Fujifiji shoes are pimp. :)

Oh, and Blue, I have to resort to a digital camera as well. Since we're on Xbox I don't think we have any other options. We'll discuss it next time we team up.

-Edit-

Anyway, here is my character/me Zero-Shift. Yup. It's my PSU name as well. Apologies in advance for the s***** picture quality. I'm on Xbox so I had to use a digital camera.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

CAST Parts
-Granadas Torso
-Raptus Arms
-Raptus Legs

I know for a fact I'm 212 cm which I'm pretty sure is the max height in the game. If the colors are difficult to see clearly, they are Violet, Black and Metallic White with green glowing bits. Skin is white with a faint purple tinge. Hair is Grey (not white!) and eyes are pure white without irises. The sunglasses are orange.

Here's a little bio about my online behavior. When online I usually like to chatter up a storm and make numerous sarcastic remarks and wisecracks. I take everything in stride and while I may be a bit of a jackass I'm never mean. In combat I like to use heavy artillery, namely laser canons, shotguns, and grenade launchers. When I get close I almost always use my favorite weapon in the game, Ank Dedda. Axes are my favorite melee weapon. Also, being a Protranser I use traps in good circumstances to turn the tide of battle more in my team's favor. I'm a big team player.

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters &amp; beasties, insects &amp; spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams &amp; nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
Digi, if I were planning on not putting them together on the picture, I'd be demanding you slap me with a sizeable fish to set my senses straight. XD

What kind of fish is up to you, but I'd be partial to a rainbow trout, purely because it'd be appropriate. ^^;

Anyway, yeah, as I explained in PM, I still don't have access to a scanner, so I'm not 100% how long it will take me to get it onto a computer, so be wary of a wait. It won't mean I'm not working on it, though. O.O

Aside from that, yes, peoples, post up your refs and any other information you feel I should know about the character. I should go get a size ref of my main, now... that Rappy suit sure adds height. XD

Here we go:
Posted Image
Yes, the top of his suit didn't fit on the screen... D:

blarg as a side note to that, I'm getting DC'd, guess I won't be on to play tonight ;_;
*chews modem*

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
Wow, Zero. XD I'll try to get a shot of you and see if my camera makes things less... grainy. Oh, um, sorrryyyy I'll shut up and edit this post later with my pics. ^.^'

EDIT: Okay, here we go. I'm not sure they're any better than Zero's actually... but here they are. I had to play around with the levels after putting them on the computer. Also, the lighting in the makeover room is CRAP. You may notice a dark bar across the screen in places. That's what you get when photographing a TV. >_<

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Here's my beast Fyara...
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
I forgot to get a profile head shot. Oh well. I think the hairstyle should be easy to tell. She's wearing the whole Pritia Set (shirt, shorts, and shoes). If weapons are pictured I'd like a spear, maybe a Gungnata (yeah that leads to Gungnatac but it looks the same :)). Also, her skin is more yellow and less red than it seems to be showing here...

Something to illustrate the height difference until I can find a scale: Posted Image Zero is max height for male CASTs.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Digi, if I were planning on not putting them together on the picture, I'd be demanding you slap me with a sizeable fish to set my senses straight. XD
What kind of fish is up to you, but I'd be partial to a rainbow trout, purely because it'd be appropriate. ^^;

Anyway, yeah, as I explained in PM, I still don't have access to a scanner, so I'm not 100% how long it will take me to get it onto a computer, so be wary of a wait. It won't mean I'm not working on it, though. O.O

blarg as a side note to that, I'm getting DC'd, guess I won't be on to play tonight ;_;
*chews modem*

Lol. If you demand to be slapped with a fish then i can only give you the very best. Smoked Salmon from Tesco's Finest range. Bloody expensive, lol. XD

Also, i was wondering why you came on PSU for literaly what seemed 3 minutes, lol. I had been checking my contact list and seen you come on so i thought i would clear the block i was in before contacting you...three minutes later and you're gone XD;

Anyways, i'll stop side-tracking the thread now.
I'll just quickly say thanks for doing the group picture, Ki. :)

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters &amp; beasties, insects &amp; spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams &amp; nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
Smoked salmon from Tesco's eh? XD

Heh, yeah, I managed to get on for about a minute, then got disconnected whilst going to my room, then it stuck on the log-in process. D:

My internet is just being a bit gittish at the moment. *shakefist toward Virginmedia*

Anyway, yeah. XD Thanks for your ref pics, btw; they're awesomely helpful.

EDIT-
After just seeing the differences in screen resolution between my image and DiGi's of the character select screen, I'mma buy those scales when I get on. I just tried to splice the images together on Photoshop and found it quite awkward( I'm guessing you guys play on 1024x760 or above; I'm on 800x600 ). XD

*does so*

It says my height is 186 "Rp". Anyone else on PC side wants to see what theirs are in comparrison, head to Martin Damario's room. ^^

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Ah yeah, i totally forgot about the screensizes. ^^; Ok, we'll head to your room to get an official number on the height.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Lo ks like the only people we need now are TRiPPY, DeZ, and GC.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol, yup. I had to take DeZ's shots...which was really REALLY awkward. -_-;;;

Anyways, these are the best i could get i'm afraid. :/
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Character's name - Oppression
Bio - ...erm...what i got from DeZ was "I'm a CowBoy! Bang Bang!! :D" .....typical DeZ. He's also quite short. Probably the same height as TRiPPY.
Weapons - Guns, naturaly.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
From the look of it, DeZ is using the following parts.

-Granadas Torso
-Lobas Arms
-Boktos Legs

Very cool colors and a neat combination.

Only TRiP and GC are left. Yaygasm!

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Due to my laptop still being repaired, I'm unable to gain access to any new screenshots...I really do mean theres very little space on this hard drive. Its not exactly huge and my bro has hundreds of mp3's on the thing.

Its not too unreasonable that I don't delete any of them, besides, Ki has more decent shots of Silva than I do. Especially from that collage she constructed. XD
The clothing she probably has tonnes of reference for. Can't remember the height, only measured it yesterday. If I recall correctly, though its somewhere around 165...not that tall in any case.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I'll get screencaps tonight i promise... though I'm having a bit of a dilema because i WANT MY OLD COSTUME but technicaly thats not in the game (yet) so i should probably just go with what i like wearing just now. But thats... so hard to choose D:

<--------- LAMEASS GIRL

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
...basically, what Lynne wants to know is is it possible that her character could be drawn in her old PSO outfit? We're going to get all the old PSO outfits soon for PSU, right? So technically she will eventualy own the outfit....just not yet. XD;;

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
The PSO outfits are meant to be available during MA:G, which starts this month, so you won't have long to wait for that ^^ I have no probs with that at all ( and don't feel you need to rush or anything to get those screencaps, remember, I don't have scanner access at the mo, so this might take a while in and of itself D: )

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yup yup, Ki. You do this whenever you're ready and able to, there's no rush. Really, there's no rush - judging by how long it takes to lvl up, we're going to be playing this game until you've bought yourself a brand new house let alone a scanner. XD
I just wanted to post everything in this topic and get it out of the way because i know i'm bound to get lazy or forgetful later down the line. I'm the kinda guy who likes to get things done asap just to give myself peace of mind. You can take as long as you need. :lol:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Thankyou for doing all this btw :)

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Very impressive Zero-Shift.
This was quite a brilliant idea, in fact now I'm abit disappointed that I won't see ya when I start playing PSU on my PS2 :) I always enjoy meeting new intelligent people.
(I feel like the PSU-thread-outcast being as I don't even have the game yet...)

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Very impressive Zero-Shift.
(I feel like the PSU-thread-outcast being as I don't even have the game yet...)

I feel the same way; I found a copy of it yesterday and was like '40 bucks?!! D: ..... I need a job.' So... yeah... I'm also a thread-invader (nevermind I feel like an invader of this entire board for not even once played any NiGHTS game). ^^;;;;

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
Sorry for the delay here, but I finally got my height and weight. :P According to the scale Fyara is 187 and weight is 76. According to Zero's calculator thing, she's 6 feet tall and 167 lbs. :)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
....i completely forgot i was supposed to go to Ki's room and weigh up my character o.o; my bad. I'll do that the next time i'm on.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
...and it's been over a week now and i STILL ain't been to Ki's room to weigh my character up. XD;;;; argh, i keep forgetting. Damn, next time i'm on PSU someone remind to go to Ki's room and weigh Valentine up.

Also, while i'm here i just wanted to throw this into the topic. Val's lineshield in the pictures above are of that nasty shade of peach. I've recently bought a new shield from DeZ (to which i almost made myself broke by doing so) and it's of this bluish/greenish/whateverish shade now -

Posted Image
Hope it's ok that i change it up for when this pic gets drawn. I know you mentioned you wouldn't do this for a while yet anyway but i just wanted to ask to see if it was ok? ^^;;

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Sure, that's fine!

I likely won't be starting this till TRiPPY gets her PSO outfit at the earliest ( so I can get some screenies ), so any changes made before then, I'll take into account. ^^

And yes, go get yourself to that room and weigh yourself. *shakefist* It won't hurt you! XD I swear the parrot's already had it's weekly allowance of eyeballs... >>;

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Thanksi Kiara, m'dear. :lol:

Also, Vals currently broken into Martins room and is using his scales. Lets see.... -

Height = 179 rp
Weight = 60 kv

There ya go :lol: *swipes Martins booze and bounces out*

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Hahaha, Martin's going to have to start charging a 'swiped booze' fee with the amount of times that's happened, now. Why... whyyy must you all steal his booze?! ;_;

Anyway, thanks! =D

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
Your lineshield was ground element. :angry:

I_Am

I_Am

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Oh man this sounds great... I'd really like to be a part of this! lol Lemme know if I can be part of it and where to hit the scale plz!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
I'd steal your booze because its so shiny O_O

ooooooshiny

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Right. I decided to get TRiPPY's screenshots done for her. I tried to level her character for her too but damn it, trying to level a female newman while soloing is SUICIDE.

Anyways, refs for char TRiPPY. I should log back in quickly and get those measurements too. I'll edit the post later.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

--edit--

height - 165 Rp
weight - 55 Kv.

There ya go! :lol:

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Ah, cheers XD I was actually going to say to get screenshots but you logged out after the trauma got too much, hahaha. Seems you were already one step ahead of me XD

Hazzah. Right, so is that everyone? I think it's about time I got this thing started on. XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
oh...one last thing you should be aware of before you start ..........

Posted Image
.... TRiPPY was seen swiping the wine-bottle from Martin's room. I can only imagine why she would have done such a thing.

*Val staggers around in the background*

....... >.>

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
8O *GASP*

Right. That's it. She's getting a twirly moustache in the picture. >:l

j/k XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
TWIRLY 'STACHES FOR ALL!!! :(

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Wow, TRiPPY looks awesome ^^

*Is psyched to see pic with twirly 'staches*

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Why am I getting a twirly stache? I didn't steal any booze. I've got my own pub for Prime's sake! :lol:

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Posted Image

Untill I draw something proper, that's my revenge XD
( no that doesn't reflect what the quality of the actual group image will be, it's just a tablet doodle XD )

Now excuse me as I'm about 3 hours late for bed. *falls off seat*

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
LMAO THAT IS GENIUS! XD

*falls down laughing*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*LMAO* HAHAHAAHAHA XD OH MAN That's SO my new avatar!

Oddly i was actualy tipsy yesterday. NOTHING TO DO WITH STOLEN GOODS. HONEST.

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
LIES. YOU'RE GUILTY AND YOU KNOW IT.

*shakefist*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users