Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sonic The Hedgehog PS3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Princess Kairi

Princess Kairi

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Does anyone know how I could get alot of extra lives in this game? The super fast part at then end of some of the Acts are killing and I am sick of having to wait for it load and everything... X___x
Gosh this game had so much potiently to be so good an they had to mess it up with their crappy voice acting, horrible controls, and extremely long load times. *sigh*

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Unfortunately I don't know of any quick ways to get loads of lives... which are unfortunately necessary for those God awful speed runs. Only way I can think of getting them is to go into one of the easier levels and keep getting the one or two 1UPs in it, completing the level, then doing it again.

Princess Kairi

Princess Kairi

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Oh I tried that, I don't think that works either... X___x Hmmm
Out of all the glinches they have in the game they might as well have a 99 lives glinch for those dumb speed runs. I hate it, sonic is moving waaaaaay to fast for my taste. The level is beautiful though but damn this is ridculous... X________x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users