Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RR/DC07 Available now!

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Yay! Got an email from Arch saying he'd uploaded our joint show we done when visiting SEGA HQ. Just finished listening, loltastic.

To save him bandwidth I'm uploading it to my server too.

I'll add the download URL when it's complete!

DUN DUN DUN

Radio Redux - Dreamcast coming your way!

EDIT- Warning, the show discusses the end of JoD, so if you've not completed the game yet (WHY?) and don't want to know, then avoid this show plz.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
http://www.nightsint...d/dreamcast.php

Done! : D

Oh and here's the download URL for anyone who can't listen straight off the site:

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Hooray! I can't wait to listen to it!

It figures the one time I actually want to put something on my Zune to listen to through class, I don't have my sync cable with me...WAIT! THEY CAN DO WIRELESS NETWORK SYNCS! *Speeds off*

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
F****N YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8D

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Yay! *downloading it*

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
It was a nice show. Probably one of my favourite ones yet. There's something quite satisfying about being on the 6th floor of a tower block in the middle of London, broadcasting a show during the midnight hours. We were going 'LIVE' for a while during the recording since Echo Hawk was online listening to us through Skype, so it could have been passed off as a live show, lol. It had a really great vibe and i had a lot of fun with this. It's stuff like that that makes me miss the atmosphere in London. That city never sleeps.

Cheers to Arch' for letting us do that show. :)

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Oh god, I hope you didn't read shoutouts (or at least not mine). *facepalms as she clicks the link*

EDIT: ..... You guys are the best couple I've ever met on the face of the internet. ;u; *blows nose in tissue noisily*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
XD OH GOD THE SINGING.

I'm cutting that and mailing it to Richard Jacques.
'Sorry we murdered your song. Forgive plz.'

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
At first I thought this was an April's fools joke.

Either way, jokes on me. I can't download it till way later. :/ Typical.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
*completely bonkers for deciding to talk about this here in this thread*

You know, Wizeman's dandruff would actually be pretty dangerous, if you think about it. I mean, it would all be bits of shaved metal raining down from the sky, and that is certainly not snow. XDDD *doesn't understand why she wanted to bring this up, either*

EDIT: Okay, I'd like to change my opinion; you two are the best internet-originated couple period. I don't care what anyone else says, you are. *blows nose even more noisily*

ArchangelUK

ArchangelUK

Big Brother is watching you.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
bah I pay for unlimited bandwidth for the shows... boo hiss!

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
I so lucked out today! XD I'm at the library right now, and I'm downloading the Dreamcast to my CD-RW! XD I'll listen to it later, but I can't wait!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

bah I pay for unlimited bandwidth for the shows... boo hiss!

And we pay nothing! XD But extreme gratitude to our awesome admin.

OH *edits top post to say warning about JoD ending spoilers*

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Yes, thank you; I had to take off my headphones when you started talking about that, holding them up to my ears for a second and quickly taking them away to determine when ya stopped talking about it. ^-^ Ya did give plenty of forewarning in the podcast itself, though.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
After being pranked all day, having been squirted with chocolate-milk-squirting-plastic-chocolate-bars, and falling down two flights of stairs due to a strategically-placed banana peel, I finally have something good to look forward to. I thank you.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

After being pranked all day, having been squirted with chocolate-milk-squirting-plastic-chocolate-bars, and falling down two flights of stairs due to a strategically-placed banana peel, I finally have something good to look forward to. I thank you.

Wow that sucks. That is a part of the reason I don't celebrate April Fool's day. Some people take it way too far....

Well the April Fools thing on Sonic Cult is kinda cute.....meh. I will just celebrate it as Reala day. Great, Now I have Come Mister Tally Man stuck in my head. Thanks Sonic cult...

Anyway, I am afraid to click the link. How long is this one?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Where's can I see that hedgehog video? Searching on YouTube, not finding..

Otherwise, good show, as usual

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
Damn this Dreamcast, it keeps making me thing I'm getting IM messages. xDD "But...but...it's not blinking?! *brain asplode*"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
*having just watched Dreamcast* *giggling incessantly* I don't know, this one just made me smile.

But, here's a tip for next time, shorten up the intro music a little bit. I was sitting there, bored, for a bit, thinking "Is this DiGi and TRiPPY's idea of an April Fool's joke?"

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
:lol: Radio Redux has longer music than Dreamcast and usualy a lot more music in general, it wasn't the same show bothways for us, plus we didn't edit it so we had nothing to do with the intro (Which i rather enjoyed actually XD ).

listening back to this makes me miss the London underground and swivly chaits. :(

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
I don't like the underground myself, too busy, too crowded. But it's the only way to get to the ExCel centre when I go to the London Expo, so eek.

Aaaanyway.

Radio DreamCast? Dream Redux? Lol, whatever, I'm listening to it right now, and I keep having to stop myself giggling because my dad's trying to sleep XD

"Knuckles is like, the gangsta man. Emeralds and Jewels." rapidly gave me the image of him hanging out with Reala and both being adorned in bling and so on XD

Oh my gosh, the singing made me crack up. My dad wondered what the heck I was listening to, so I told him and he rolled his eyes XD

XD yay for much 'subtle' advertising of iMAGNi and Auchinawa XD Ah, Nobody at '06. I do remember that guy. He did that thumbs up at me too, and it didn't register when you jumped myself and my temporary friends on the staircase about him DiGi XD

XD That Owl thing was brilliant! Lol.

Too many XDs on this post :lol:

Ideya Iddyyyyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Idea. Thingy. Yup.

Wow this show is masssssssssive.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Re: NiGHTSxReala... I can name at least seven fandoms with popular incest-pairings and countless others with rivalshippings. Trust me, you can't avoid some things in fandom >_>

*hears the singing* Ahahahaha XD Please sing more~, have those sing-alongs~! Or have us send them in and make a big chorus! ...what? Stop looking at me like that, you know you want to hear it.

"Subtle" advertising FTW.

"The skinny cousin"? "The grandpa with the shotgun"? XD I love your weird metaphors~

Yay, shoutout to the crew! =D *waves flag*

Please do Owl-remix~ *dies laughing*

D: Poor hedgehog...

Great show as always, you never fail in making me laugh. Keep up the good work everyone!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I did love the Wizeman dandruff part. Now I can't go one day at school without bursting into a classroom and screaming "WIZEMAN DANDRUFF!" much to the chagrin/delight of my fellow peers.

Yes, I'm a bit off.

ArchangelUK

ArchangelUK

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

*having just watched Dreamcast* *giggling incessantly* I don't know, this one just made me smile.

But, here's a tip for next time, shorten up the intro music a little bit. I was sitting there, bored, for a bit, thinking "Is this DiGi and TRiPPY's idea of an April Fool's joke?"

Further to TRiPPY's comment - my show, my mix working. I thought it was rather nice I put the DC theme in there :D. The RR theme itself is about 1:20 i think, and we had a music track from the off - which we sometimes do.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I would totaly make it an MP3 and wave glowsticks to it. I would. Mashup songs are cool. The best non game related one i ever did hear was THIS:

One day DiGi and i will become 3UNLiMTED.

And game related of course *snort*:

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I am now caught up with DreamCast! I must say it is a pretty excellent audio show that I like muchly!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Thankyou ^^

... to think that 2 years prior i was SCARED of recording my voice for talking stuff XD;; I used to hate my accent, booo.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I know I have no real right to yammer about things like this, but I know how you feel. I can pop impressions like there's no tomorrow when I'm by myself (though how good they are is still under question, since the following problem prevents me from getting a second opinion), but when it comes to doing it in front of someone I don't know extremely well or into a microphone... I can't... and when I try the latter I end up sounding like I'm gagging on my own tongue. ^^;;; It's the only thing keeping 'Drunken Reala' off the face of the internet. XDDD *mauled by so many maren and misc. objectors it's not even funny*

EDIT: *opens mouth and inserts foot*

I_Am

I_Am

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Concerning the bit in the show about Sonic turned over to EA... The Sonic Chronicles game is being developed by Bioware...a division of EA.

Wikipedia Article

Official BioWare Site

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Concerning the bit in the show about Sonic turned over to EA... The Sonic Chronicles game is being developed by Bioware...a division of EA.

Wikipedia Article

Official BioWare Site

LMAO Irony.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Irony indeed.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Omigosh, that was one (If not THE) best podcast yet. I laughed SO hard at the owl song part. I'd like a song like that! Also, hearing your reactions to the FMV made me laugh.
My family was probably standing outside my bedroom door wondering what the heck I'm laughing at.
Good on ya, Guys! *thumbs up*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
VISITOR!

VISITOR!

VISITOR!

OH MY! TERRIBLE!

HE'S TOO STRONG FOR YOU LAD!
VISITOR.

This needs to become NiD forums new anthem.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

VISITOR!

VISITOR!

VISITOR!

OH MY! TERRIBLE!

HE'S TOO STRONG FOR YOU LAD!
VISITOR.

This needs to become NiD forums new anthem.

YES.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
YES

Digi please make this? XD

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
Definately, it'd rock ^_^

I can see it now...

"Welcome to the Forum, YOU SHALL NOW BE BRAINWASHED WITH OUR THEMESONG! *owl remix plays, to the sound of evil admins cackling maniacly as they obtain a new slave for their collection*"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting

Definately, it'd rock ^_^

I can see it now...

"Welcome to the Forum, YOU SHALL NOW BE BRAINWASHED WITH OUR THEMESONG! *owl remix plays, to the sound of evil admins cackling maniacly as they obtain a new slave for their collection*"

(And members mwahahahaha)
BRILLIANT!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Digi please make this? XD

plzdigikthnxbai.

srslynaonojk.

T-Bird

T-Bird

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Well there you go Mr and Mrs "First couple of Nightopia" - I've technically listened to an episode of DreamCast!
Now you'll have to listen in to T-Time! Heh.

A very fun show though - AAUK and DiGi can harmonize pretty well!
I expect a full version of "Visitor by TRiPPY and DiGi ft. AAUK to appear very soon!

T

ArchangelUK

ArchangelUK

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
'Scuse me... I did the beat and the vocals on the Owl song! :unsure:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users