Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Some of my stuff....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the hedgehog, anime, manga, drawing, books, photoshop, j-pop and rock, reading and writing fanfiction, cooking and lots of other stuff....... ^_^
Here's some of my stuff (it's not great)
My Queen of the Cosmos biscuit
Posted Image

An Amy Rose pic I did in photoshop
Posted Image

The first pic I have done with my graphics tablet
Posted Image

There's more stuff on my Deviantart (precious few drawings though :D )
http://minmin-chan.deviantart.com/

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
I love your cookie and it looks exactly like our gracious queen from katamari world. :lol:

The Amy images are brilliant too and specially the one with the graphic tablet!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Your Amy art is really sweet, and that biscuit looks delicious 8D

More plzkthnx.

Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the hedgehog, anime, manga, drawing, books, photoshop, j-pop and rock, reading and writing fanfiction, cooking and lots of other stuff....... ^_^
Here's a pic of Ulala I did the other day. It didn't turn out exactly as planned but never mind :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users