Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DiGi and I's costumes for Auchi 08'/NO! 2010!

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Part of me wants to say Mojo Jojo for some reason.....

Damn you Powerpuff Girls Z and your Mojo's uncanny resemblance to Wizeman!

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Ya know, after going to Anime detour last weekend, I don't think a Queen Bella would be entirely out of the question for future cosplay. Want to know why? There was a group of Bleach cosplayers dressed as squad captains and lieutenants, one of which was Renji. Every once in a while, the Renji would put on a fur cowl and everybody else would pull out pieces to something big. A few seconds later and presto change o, you've got Renji with Zabimaru's bankai.

I think Bella is totally possible.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol, Zabimaru. XD

And i aint been checking this topic so i totally missed Fen's picture there. XD
LOLZ! The blur on the middle finger is gold. Totally my style, lol. And, yeh....i guess that would be Val's girly side coming out for a split second there. ACK! XD;;

Great stuff.

As for all your guesses. Lol, it won't be that outgragous but it will be cool if we can pull it off. Some of you have right answers while some of you have other right answers. Lol, mix n' match. XD

...i notice i have been typing the word 'lol' a lot lately. o.o?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I just tried to explain the NiGHTS franchise to some lady at my dad's work, explaining the costumes and their reasoning and all kinds of rambling crap, when I came up with an idea.

SELPH.

Yep.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Hmm...Flour...D: I dont know...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
My brain says Selph. My sense of sarcastic humor says Helen.

And my fingers type God-I-Have-Absolutely-No-Idea-Please-Tell-Me-KTHXOMG

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
HURRAH. Stupid royal mail actualy delivered to the correct house this time >_<

Photos to fuel guessing after i come home!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Posted Image

DiGi's costume begins...

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Oh lawd

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
O-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------O;;;;

..... Okay, nevermind about me not wanting to guess. If this is a cosplay that's part of the NiD universe, I think it's unanimous that DiGi's going as Jackle judging from the color of those gloves alone. *dies of fangirlish spaztasm* ..... Yes, DiGi, you have at least one (or two if TRiPPY counts) fangirl(s). XPPPPPPP Though just being a Jackle fangirl could account for my reaction. *smacks self over head with frying pan*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Jackle or..... Jackle? I love Jackle. That crazy cackling alone was enough. XD

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Oh, wait, I forgot to take all the glitter-things into account, though this could possibly be another of TRiPPY's marvelously sparkly translations. ^^;;;; *continues smacking self in head with frying pan*

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
At this point, I'm not as curious as to who the cosplay is, but rather, what in the WORLD are you going to do with the flour?

wyldflowa

wyldflowa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing comics! And ur... drawing comics. And... comics...<br /><br />I like games too. XD

At this point, I'm not as curious as to who the cosplay is, but rather, what in the WORLD are you going to do with the flour?

Flour can be used as a (cheap XD) substitute to glue when doing papier mache. It can also be made into dough (well, if you've got salt too) which can be used for making things~

I'm more curious about that ring thing. Mmmm... Colours right now just scream Jackle though~

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lol ok, not much point in me pretending to make Puffy. So myes. Jackle. Not 100% SEGA Jackle, more sort of realistic, sh!t creepy, wouldn'twanttobumpintoyouonadarknight, Jackle. More to the point based on this picture i drew years back but with additions/changes I'm excited about:
http://www.nightsint...i...m=29&pos=15

Wyld the hoopy thing is a spring loaded embroidery hoop. I'm still trying to figure out if i should sew them on or cheat and just glue the sequins on XD Oh mistress of sequins you. (I STILL HAVE LOTS YOU GAVE ME) *digs around for non fruity pink ones*

DiGi likes Jackle a lot, so hey makes sense :3

Hope you all have fun watching me build this monster D:

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
So. If DiGi's going as Jackle.... are you just going to go as UV NiGHTS again or are you going to make something else equally shiny for this? I would die with lulz if you were to go as Puffy. Like, hand-in-hand with Jackle. Awww.

Hey somebody! Coerce your little baby brother into going as a child. I always wanted to know what the child of Jackle and Puffy would look like, honestly. Scary enough as it is.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Juffy and Puckle.

I -want- to make a new costume for myself too but depending on my time (also have to publish comics D:) i might end up with just Jackle. If that's the case I'll just throw something quick together and go as Claris :3

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Great. Now I'm going to go draw Juffy and Puckle and it's going to be all your fault, TRiPPY. XDDDD

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
But.. but..

Posted Image

is poor Phuckle forgotten already :angry:

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

But.. but..

Posted Image

is poor Phuckle forgotten already :angry:

Actually, you make a good point, so I won't push the matter any further and spam this thread as I am seeming to do.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
TRiPPY DRESS DeZ AS PHUCKLE PLZKTHX

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
OKAI

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
YYYYYEEEEAAAHHHH
lol knowing TRiPPY, I was expecting that image to be a fake-out. But now that I know otherwise, I can safely roll around the floor with glee. 8D

Also:

child of Jackle and Puffy

No.

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
Yay Jackle DiGi! lol.Though that picture of old awesome Jackle awesomeness now makes me wonder if DiGi's gonna be equipped with eyelashes and mirrors XD I... have no idea...

*makes plans to steal hats*

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
Omg, a Donbalon cosplay OR Puffy would rule. After 11 years, you would think it was done many times, no it's not. D: but still, YAY MOAR JACKLE COSPLAAAAAYZZZZ!!! <3 Jacklejacklejacklejacklejacklejackle! :3 I can't wait to see them, and much much good luck. ^-^...Phuckle. XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Ah so the secret is out, lol.

YES! If we are able to make this costume in time (and providing it all works well) i shall be wearing a rather damn swanky Jackle cosplay. The design sketches make him look like some kinda chinese warlord, lol. It's gonna be funky....if we finish making it, that is.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
The design sketches scare me T_T. Lets store this costume in the livingroom when its done ok? Don't want THAT staring at me when i'm trying to sleep.

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
Whoo hoo! There be lotsa Jackle lately...
Uber good luck, as I really want to see that finished costume! >:3

(I'm not supposed to be here, but... pretend I am the little voice inside your skulls... stalling my NiGHTS costume. lol I are updating stuffs.)

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

The design sketches scare me T_T. Lets store this costume in the livingroom when its done ok? Don't want THAT staring at me when i'm trying to sleep.

D:
sshhhoooowwwww

*clings to this topic like a limpet*

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

xDD that's precisely where we store my NiGHTS cosplay. I have a serious phobia of mannequins...the fact that it looks just like my body doesn't help, either.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Yaaaaayyyyssss!!! Overlord Jackle! :) *bows to his Awesomeness* XD

It's Super great to see more Jackle Cosplay happening!! ^.^ I can't wait to see it when it's done!!
*goes back to hiding underneath topic, silently watching*

ArchangelUK

ArchangelUK

Big Brother is watching you.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
Lol... then you're gonna stalk Iizuka-san as Jackle. Fantastic.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
He'd be the last person i stalk, mate. XP

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I have plans to create a Reala-themed prom dress for my senior prom in two years... should give me plenty of time to create it. Perhaps I'll even wear it to some sort of costume con and stalk people as Reala wearing a dress.

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
Oh dear lord, images of DiGi dressed as Jackle with shiney goldy bits and bling, giving gang poses and signs as people takes pictures! It flutters through my mind!!!

If TRiPPY does end up as like Claris, give DiGi a feather too, he can be a pimp!!! *is shot*

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

If TRiPPY does end up as like Claris, give DiGi a feather too, he can be a pimp!!! *is shot*

Does Jackle have'ta slap a ho?

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
A approve VERY GREATLY of Jackle cosplay.

Tai

Tai

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:I love anime and games! I collect manga more than I do anime 'cause it's cheaper, though, and cosplay from time to time. Hopefully I'll have a decent Jackle costume done in time for Nan Desu Kan this year XD. I also like yaoi, DDR, um...pandas...and yaoi. I don't like mainstream anime much though; most of it isn't very good anyway....
DiGi as Jackle = YES. YES YES YES.... *fangirls for awhile longer*

...ok done. But that's so awesome! I might have to plan an unprecedented trip to the UK jus to see that. TRiP's costume designs turned loose on Jackle.... *goes back to fangirling*

XD

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Where's Auchinawa again? Part of me wants to goooo. I dunno why, but I want DiGi's autograph for some reason.

Probably because I want to prove to my friends he exists.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I don't actually exist. I'm all in your mindzzzzzzzzz.

On another note, i'm glad you all are looking forward to the Jackle cosplay. Lets hope we get it made in time because judging by the current date and the amount of work we need to get done it's gonna be cutting it reaaaal fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users