Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DiGi and I's costumes for Auchi 08'/NO! 2010!

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
After much discussion, much bailing then re-agreeing we've got our plans for Auchinawa 08's costumes.

DiGi has asked me to make his costume for him, It's a charcater I've wanted to make for AGES (actually before i done U.V) and he's all set to parade my nutzo costume around for me. (Yay modelboi!) I've scribbled out how I'm going to be doing it on paper and I'm reallyreally excited about creating something this creepy looking XD;;

I'll be TRYING to make a costume for me too, which I've been meaning to do for a while now. I still have lots of stuff left over from my first costume. Recycling is fun! *goes to look for sofas to destroy*

What took me so long with my first costume was the fact it was an on off thing with motivation and I'd never made anything like that before. Now i have all the patterns and details in my head its pretty simple.

Hmm... maybe one day i will sell little bits and bobs (parts of costumes) for monies. Like make a bunch of small things in number.

Anyway yeah, this time around i will actualy get around to updating my cosplay section with the patterns i promised years ago. I have them but I'm crap at doing 'to scale' stuff, so I'll just draw little patterns and then anyone interested can sort of adlib it from there. It's pretty basic... just requires insane amounts of patience.

SO THUS BEGINS ANOTHER EPIC COSTUME THREAD.

As i put it together bit by bit you can guess what it is I'm making XD

EDIT--------------------------------------

THREAD REOPENED FOR AUCHI 2010!

Because last year it was impossible for me to get cosplay AND a comicbook done, the next Auchi i -will- be working on cosplay for DiGi and I still :o Jackle for him and JoD NiGHTS for me.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Ooooh, i <3 guessing games xD

Yay for epic costume threads!!!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
*tries to guess* Hmmm....... o.O.... O.o... ^.^!

Is Digi gonna go as Valentine (complete bunny suit and all)?

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I was gonna guess Valentine and Astrima. XPPPPP *smacks self* I still do, but Go Dreamer guessed Vallerz first. ^^;;;; *smacks self again, then headdesks* But would Astrima be too... erm... whatever she is? *never seen a full picture of that character before, but has guessed that she's a bit... erm... revealing* ..... *headdesks again*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Me cosplay as Astrima? HAHAHAHAHahaohman hell nuu XD; You've seen her hair right??? That U.V mullet wig was bad enough.

Anyhoo, yesterday i dug through my supplies and thankfully found things i can use...

2 Balloons are sitting on my dresser. Heehee.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

2 Balloons are sitting on my dresser. Heehee.

Hmmmmm.....................OMG!

You and DiGi are going as the Red and Blue guys from Balloon Fight!!!!!

*still has no idea*

._.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
XD hahaha. Win points for that answer.

But, no. The balloons are used to take the temporary shape of a head while TRiPPY builds a hat around it.
Either that or i'll be stuffing them down my shirt and cosplaying as one of the Dead or Alive bunch! D:

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I'm glad my guess amused you, TRiPPY. XDDD ..... U.V. mullet wig??? O.o;

Well, hats mean Elliot and Claris are out. Hmm... Well, I'm not gonna be able to guess if it's outside the NiGHTS genre, since I know dipwad about most videogames, so I'm gonna stop trying to guess. If I do try again, though, someone please kick me; I love guessing games. ^-^;

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
;)

DiGi as Owl.

FTW.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*SNORT* oh god that'd rule XD

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
What I wish you were going as:

-Bison and Cammy

What you're probably going as:

-No effing clue

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
The Great Mother and Shadow NiGHTS.

: D

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I would laugh if DiGi ends up in women's clothing of some sort. *Waiting for DiGi to show up in a Helen cosplay*

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
XD I now can't get THAT image out of my head XD

lol. DiGi in a frilly girly skirt XD ... AND BLONDE O_O

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
..... KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLT!!!!!! *runs like mad and never comes back* O-O;;;;;

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
HAhahahahahaah poor DiGi XD *snortwaffles*

I'd actualy REALLY like to do some crazyass giant puppet of Bella, but thats a project for when I'm bordering millionaire. Someone needs to do a gijinka of her and Puffy cosplay.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I really can imagine DiGi stalking through the doors of the convention in a skirt, a look of pure murder upon his face. Murder towards the first unlucky bastard to laugh.

I really can imagine DiGi stalking through the doors of the convention in a skirt, a look of pure murder upon his face. Murder towards the first unlucky bastard to laugh.

Yes. The first.

If this pops up as a double post I apologize. My computer is acting up lately.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

I'd actualy REALLY like to do some crazyass giant puppet of Bella, but thats a project for when I'm bordering millionaire.

*apparently never's not very long* You'd also be dealing with the entire 'that is too big to fit through the fire exit, ma'm - get it out of here' problem. D: That would seriously be epic, though.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

*apparently never's not very long* You'd also be dealing with the entire 'that is too big to fit through the fire exit, ma'm - get it out of here' problem. D: That would seriously be epic, though.

She could make it so it breaks up into smaller pieces and clicks together and apart easily. That could work. Like, make the legs pop off, the head, the body splits into pieces, that sort of thing, so it can fit through spaces more easily, then construct it when it's needed.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
It would take awhile to disassemble and reassemble, though. ANYWAY, getting back on topic. ..... Or even further off the topic. ..... You know what, I'll just go to bed nao. XDDD

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
I have a guess... maybe it's JoD NiGHTS and Reala?

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
My turn to guess.
Are you guys going as ORANGE and SAPPHiRE?

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Moar clues plz! XD

Also, the image of DiGi in Helen's outfit wouldn't leave me alone.

Sorry mate, I had to draw it >_> http://i15.photobuck...c/digihelen.jpg

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

XD

Seriously though, you're gonna keep us guessing right til the last minute aren't you?

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Sorry mate, I had to draw it >_> http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/Fen...c/digihelen.jpg

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

XD

YOU WIN -_-

*dies of laughter*

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I remember there were plans for BURNING RANGERS cosplay, which would RULE. -_-

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
You as Reala and DiGi as Jackle?

(Or one of you as Wizeman. -_- )

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
For some reason I wanna say the yellow knuckles like echidna that was in lynne's mini 'seeds' comic, I think he was supposed to be lynne's muse?

That or I'm thinking Elliot or something that involves pineapples....

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Moar clues plz! XD

Sorry mate, I had to draw it >_> http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/Fen...c/digihelen.jpg

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

XD

Seriously though, you're gonna keep us guessing right til the last minute aren't you?

Why do I get the strange feeling that DiGi is going to freaking MURDER me in my sleep tonight? XDDDDDD

I'm so sorry, DiGi..... :lol:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*lmao* that picture is GREAT XD It's like when he had to be Sonic ahahahah. I think after that he could make ANYTHING look good. He has a nice pair of pins.

OKAY, progress on costumes.

1. Need to buy a small bag of flour (thought i had some already)
2. Recieved red PVC in mail
3. DiGi's gloves went AWOL at postoffice so i have to have them redelivered but the website is screwing up.
4. Ordered craploads of sequins in colors i need.
Let me reccomend this place:
http://www.simplysequins.co.uk

I'm working on the costumes bit by bit. Right now I'm concentrating on DiGi's gloves.

I shall photo it all when i have it in one place.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

OKAY, progress on costumes.

1. Need to buy a small bag of flour (thought i had some already)
2. Recieved red PVC in mail
3. DiGi's gloves went AWOL at postoffice so i have to have them redelivered but the website is screwing up.
4. Ordered craploads of sequins in colors i need.
Let me reccomend this place:
http://www.simplysequins.co.uk

I'm working on the costumes bit by bit. Right now I'm concentrating on DiGi's gloves.

I shall photo it all when i have it in one place.

WHY MUST YOU TORMENT US LIKE THIS OH CREATIVE ONE!!!!!

;_;

*Still has no idea*

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Lol, the bag of flour has me completely thrown. CURSE YOUR SNEAKY! :)

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
My guess: Cosplays as Donbalon and Puffy? Sequins would help making costumes like those.

...I guess...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
IM MAKING A GIANT CAKE.

XD

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

>o<

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Red PVC... And after seeing DiGi as Sonic, why do I now get the random impression that it's a Knuckles cosplay?
:P

Didn't you use baking flour to make the paste for your UV Maren horns?

So you need chains, sequins, red PVC, gloves, and you're making some sort of solid 'prop' -- like horns.

I'll admit -- at first I thought you might be going as your PSU characters. :D
But I remember that you said that they were NiGHTS related in the Auchinawa
topic... And I also know that you were planning on doing a (Gijinka?) Reala at some point...

Wow. I am such a geek. :lol:

I still think it's a Jackle and Reala. Seeing how detailed you made (UV) NiGHTS, I have no doubt that a Jackle or Reala would be awesome. No... 'Awesome' would be an extreme understatement... ;)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Maybe if we poke TRiPPY and DiGi enough with sticks they'll tell us.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
I've heard of a technique where people use talcum powder to change their hair color to white. Flour isn't too great a leap of the imagination. I may be wrong, but I may be right. Hopefully this hint was helpful.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Maybe if we poke TRiPPY and DiGi enough with sticks they'll tell us.

Agreed.

*picks up stick*

>.<

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
I'm guessing there must be a reason why Wiseman wasn't mentioned yet? well there's my guess thou I'm probably dead wrong and get comments on how "obvious" it is I'll make another guess.
Puffy in an apron serving cookies, ya I got nothin but just in case...
DiGi save me some freakin cookies!!!!!

MYSTiCCOOKiE

MYSTiCCOOKiE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Costumes, sewing and petsites ^^
The only use I can think of for flour is for very basic paper mache? xD You know the old, flour + water = glue kind of thing. (hey did anybody used to watch Old bear and friends or something...I think it was zebra fell into flour and they tried to wash it off and it turned into glue...it always reminds me of that. Haha a bit random)
If thats what your doing then I'm guessing your making bases for hats or maybe mascot heads using balloons...

Gah I have no idea, you're not giving us much to work with here xD
I really wanna know now...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users