Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia looks over at the kids. "You're right. If we leave them behind at all they'll be sitting ducks for Reala and the rest of Wizeman's goons. Besides after what we know about ideya and dreamers they'll be a lot of help." Thinking to herself. "Even if they don't believe at the moment that they can do anything to help. Boy are they going to be surprised

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Then let us go to them," TORiAS announced, moving twoard them ", Not that they know who I am...."

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
As they make there way out of the world of glass Illusia can't help but look behind her at the once again peacefully twinkling Crystal Castle. Her mind thinking back to her short capture by Jackle. She couldn't put her finger on it but Illusia felt that there was more to her capture than meets the eye. Could Jackle have been targeting her for a precise reason other than getting at TORiAS even though those were his orders. He had something else hidden in the shadows of his cape she could just tell from the look in his eyes and that troubled her. "Why do I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of Jackle and Reala. And that there was something more about why Jackle grabbed me. I think he might be up to something and we're not going to like it especially if it concerns the Dreamers and their Ideya." Illusia thought to herself before turning around and continuing out of the Nightopian world of crystal and glass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users