Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost Park Bomb Panic

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Princess Kairi

Princess Kairi

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
How many points do you need to get an A? In the offcial strategy guide it says 20000 points to get an A and I got 21760 points and got a B so how come I don't have an A? O.o
And how many points do I need? Since the offcial strategy guide is wrong! >.> e.e

Oh and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. >.<

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Don't forget time is also a factor. You need to be really fast!

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
A tip also, don't stay in the water the whole time. There's a bit of hidden rings and chips above the water u can link quite well (around 15-30ish i think) to boost score and earn a few short seconds back.

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
Ooh, hidden rings? O.O I was fast also, and still got a B. @___@;; Well.... I guess this means another 5 hours trying that and other stages to A's. xD.... I want a strategy guide. =(

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
I never actualy got the rings outside of the water but to get the A I just went as fast as I could without hitting any bombs and getting all rings in water for the speed boost meter. ;)

I cant remember my points total as it was a while ago but I will check and edit this for you.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
DiGi will attest, this level drove me crazy... well not so much ME more DiGi because i had to restart it so many times to get an A, lol.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yes. This mission caused TRiPPY to continously restart, to which i almost lost the will to live many times. BUT SHE GOT THERE IN THE END! ENCORE TO YOU, MY DEAR!! :) ......now never do that mission again.

I didn't actually notice you could go above the water until after i achieved an A rank anyway so it's possible to do underwater. I just cleared the stage really quicky, hit the silly marens that you pass at one point and got as many loop-rings as i could. In the end i got an A. ;)

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
Wow! Those hidden rings really help! :lol: I think I hit the bomb twice or once and STILL got an A from the hidden rings. ^^ SWEET!

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
I stayed under. It took a million restarts, but you have to dash like crazy, don't hit bombs, and for God's sake get those links! They get you precious seconds to get you to an A rank. Also try not to hit the ground or rocks or you'll go outta control, and then it's all lost.

PenMaren

PenMaren

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I know. The bomb level is rather easy if you get into it. God, I don't exactly care about links, but in order to beat the game you have to get them. :D

K.C.Miangra

K.C.Miangra

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
I remember that mission well. I had to use the hidden rings to get it because my hand refused to not hit the bombs. As I remember, I did it late at night, to the point were ya get all tired and giggly and start purposly killing yourself and giggling. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users