Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dreamcast 07 up soon

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
While we were staying over at SEGA HQ us guys and Arch done a sort of joint hybrid show full of mad stuff. This show was pretty massive (by our standards) so I'll wait to get said show from Mr Eva.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
Massive you say? *Kicks Dialup* Going to have to wait until one of the (increasingly rare) trips to the library, but I'm going to load as much of it as I can. Yay Realplayer! *Kicks Dialup again*

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
Massive as like another long Dreamcast like 06?
Well, that will be nice. Are you guys still taking shoutouts for number 7, or am I too late?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
*stares at site until dreamcast comes up* I've been an avid listener since numba 4. Or was it three? I think it was three.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
w00t!

Auchinawa Vid, Guinness World Records Vid AND Dreamcast 07 =D

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Your podcast is literally the only one I'll tolerate listening to. Because I love it that much. I won't even listen to the Penny Arcade podcast because their comics are fun, but their podcasts are so boring. Your podcast is filled to the brim with win.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
You guys seriously need to break up the podcast into 2 or 3 downloadable parts.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting

You guys seriously need to break up the podcast into 2 or 3 downloadable parts.

:blink: agreed. no offese. It's just that my MP3 dosen't have a fast forward button.

Yays! andersam excited!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
My mp3 has a fast forward button. You hold it down and it fast forwards through whatever.

My mp3 also doubles as a cell phone. Or could it be my cell phone doubles as an mp3? Whatever the case, I can hold about 72 hours of straight continuous stuffs.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
What are you guys using? If you use Winamp or Windows Media Player you can move it with the bar, but its hard to get it where you want to go when the mp3 is so long. You could move it just a very tiny bit and you just skipped 5-10 minutes.

Its also handy when downloading. Some of us have a slow connection and would like to download a little bit to hear and while we are listening to that, the other part could be downloading. Not to mention crap can happen and if your computer shuts down, then you have to start over.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
My solution is to do something else while it's loading, though with the unusually sluggish way my computer's been acting lately, I might want to read a book or something that doesn't involve opening another program (or even window) on it. ^^;;;

Ronnie

Ronnie

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
I can't wait!

All the other podcasts i've heard are snore fests, but Trippy and Digi just keep anyone entertained for hours, seriously I never bore of whatever you two say!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting

My mp3 has a fast forward button. You hold it down and it fast forwards through whatever.

oops, my bad. I ment to say my OLD MP3 player woulden't FF. my newer fancy-schmancy one does

I can't wait!
All the other podcasts i've heard are snore fests, but Trippy and Digi just keep anyone entertained for hours, seriously I never bore of whatever you two say!

AMEN!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
*hovers over TRiPPY's shoulder and waits avidly for DreamCast*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Note to self: ask Arch to upload show.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
*facepalm* All this time and you haven't even asked yet? Heh, sounds like me and my laziness.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Nah he's just really busy right now moving house and all :3

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
*begins clawing at computer screen* I WANTS DA PODCCCCCCAAAAAAAASSSSSTTTTTTT *gnaws on computer*

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Um... patience? *dodges rabid fandom cannonfodder of DOOM*

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.

I NEED IT NOOOOW!!!!

._.

*starts hyperventilating*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Well, I guess I can temporarily satiate my DreamCast hunger with Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie until it comes out.

Then the movie will be pushed unceremoniously under my bed once again as the DreamCast reigns supreme in my computer speakers once again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users