Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Our fun day at SEGA in London!

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Here is my obligitory photo thread of the event that happened yesterday. It was so much fun i can't even begin to explain XD; But hopefully these photo's will help.
In the end LOTS of people turned up (i was quite suprised)(But very proud since i was responsible for roping most of them up and advertising it). I was intervied by about 8 or nine gaming magazines was on so many TV cameras i lost count... seriously, there was so MUCH press there that i don't know who actualy has us on film/camera, so if you see anything link it so we can see XD
I have no idea if the Paul O Grady show even turned up ahahahah, maybe they did, but Newsround was definately there, we were amused to see my brothers favourite news reporter was there who seems QUITE ANGRY offscreen XD;;

OH GOD it was FUN! It wasn't like the atmosphere of a convention... everyone was all just talking to eachother and jumping about taking photos. It was like a really high profile media Harajuku meet or something *huge grin* Definately one of the best experiences in my life. DiGi done so WELL, god it was hilarious...

We stayed the night at the SEGA HQ in the office ahah, we didn't get any sleep at all, mostly because i was so hyper and my brain wouldn't turn off. It was totaly surreal trying to get to sleep in the meetingroom at the big long company table, at one point i woke up and thought 'WTF'. It was one of those points where you open your eyes and wonder how you got this far.

The fact i got to cosplay NiGHTS -FOR- SEGA- IN- London (of all places XD) was one of the ultimate happies for me. So many little kids asked me who i was and i DAMNWELL EDUCATED THEM XD hahaha. We had to walk to find a taxi from the office in full costume... tons of people going to work will now have this image of a purple jester thing stuck in their brain thinking WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, lol subliminal advertising to the public.

I didn't trip up or fall over once in those damn boots (bonus). And i got to see some people I've not seen in ages. Orihime (Emily) turned up as Amy again and i was like 'AIIEEEEEEEE'. She then RAN to DiGi like a small pink magnet.

Tails was like the best cosplayer there, i swear, he made me laugh so hard. He just kept doing all this crazy stuff.
"ONE OF US HERE IS ON FIIIIRE!" (To crash bandicoot)

AND RICHARD TURNED UP OUTTA THE BLUE. ARGH. MANLEGEND. I demaded he make more NiGHTS music and he said he'd love to, he's sad he didn't get the chance to work on the game. Lol I'll let DiGi tell you about Richard because he was having fangirl moments on the way home XD

blooooorgh!
At some point I'll make a proper diary of what went on in what order, but for now here's the photos. (in no particular order).

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Posted Image
DiGi and RICHARD JACQUES! Two musical maniacs in one place, surely the universe will explode.

Posted Image
DiGi, ArchangelUK and me with the SEGA banner.

Posted Image
This photo was particularly hilarious for the fact we were being heckled by Fox and Yoshi and a number of FinalFantasy characters. SEGA YOU FOOS.

Posted Image
The Sun gathered as many of the cosplayers together as they could (the ones that'd fit) onto their BattleBus. HAIL TAILS.

Posted Image
Oh man the mini marios were SO CUTE T.T It's so awesome to see kids having fun with cosplay! They were totaly giving DiGi 8000 questions while that photo was being taken like 'Are you the REAL Sonic?!' 'Where's your brother Shadow???' Me:' HE'S ON HOLIDAY' The one of them proceeded to try beat up Sonic. Schoolchildren are scary. One of them asked me if i was 'Sonic's friend' and as much as NiGHTS would probably say no i did my best to fool these kids NiGHTS isn't bitter in the slightest XD

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Posted Image
One of the really nice mods from the MCM forums who came along as Fox, I'd been wanting to meet her since i started trying to promote this thing. She done official promotional cosplay stuff for Square :) GUYS at the back *lmao* general public= wtf?

Posted Image
Really nice lady from online gaming show. I like this photo ^^

Posted Image
The totaly awesome goregous Ulala cosplayer!

Posted Image
Diogooooooooooooooooooooooooo XD yay thanks for coming to see us afterall! I hope you didn't get into trouble with your tutors ^^;

Posted Image
RICHARD McBADASS

Posted Image
I had to lead DiGi about because he could hardly see where he was walking XD

Posted Image
TEAM SUPERSTARS! This is our Tennis promo hahah. I'm so glad we got a group shot. Also glad i got 2 advance copies of Superstars Tennis

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Posted Image
Yeyyyyyyyyy

Posted Image
*LMAO* LEGENDARY TAILS. He needs some kinda award or something.

Posted Image
Such a cute photo XD

Posted Image
*DIES* TOT laughter uurgrhhhahahhha

Posted Image
YES

Posted Image
This is like asking for captions.

Posted Image
DOWN WIT DA HOMEEZ

Posted Image
More of that flag holdin'

Posted Image

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
(photos before the event)
Posted Image
Me in the SEGA HQ at about 6am completely tired out my brains.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Sonic and Arch

Posted Image
OMGZ ITS SONIC *GRAB*

Posted Image
YO!

Posted Image
Sonic looking slightly confused

Posted Image
See Arch DID have golfclubs!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
The street out the window~Pretty London

Posted Image
Hahahhaahaha... you know those shoes are REALLY comfortable

Posted Image
Posted Image
Lol Arch stole my hat (SALEM WILL BE MOST ANNOYED)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Posted Image
BRAWL!

Posted Image
You can't begin to understand how FUNNY this costume was to photo XD

Posted Image
Sleeping DiGi at the airport~

*The end*

However we did take our video camera to the office which will be part of our Sega trip video coming soon after the Auchi one gets finished.

If you have any video/photos of this event link them here so we can see!

MYSTiCCOOKiE

MYSTiCCOOKiE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Costumes, sewing and petsites ^^
Great photos!! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish I could have been there! Ah well maybe next year...or was this a sort of once in a lifetime event? D: Oh well I WILL get to meet you guys sometime! xD

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
I can't stop laughing at your descriptions. "LEGENDARY TAILS" indeed! Props to him standing with the mini-Marios, that pic was adorable. OMG Mario army~

Gotta love kids running up and talking to people in costume.

Posted Image

AAAAAH WHAT IS THAT GREEN THING D:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
You know i have no idea, i think he was from Gamespot though, it was hilarious because some of the kids kept asking him if he was a woman.

Zoe

Zoe

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
I find it incredibly amusing that I know/know of lots of the people in the photographs. XD

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
Hello and good morning to everyone!!

Well you certainly took a lot of photos and they all look very nice.

A pleasure getting to know you two and meeting lots of friends and making new ones too! :D

I will get you some photos once I transfer them on here if you give the permission to do so. ;)

That green giant looks like he came out of Sponge Bob but is a character in this Wii game called Boogie.

I loved that girl dressed as Von Karma and my friend dressed as Lara Croft and your costume was adorable Trippy but I just loved all the costumes specially because I never done anything like it in my whole life. ^__^

Also after we left me and the other guys just went to get something to eat and then I made it to my lecture at 2 o clock followed by tutorial so didnt miss anything! :)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Bloody hell that Sonic costume could have killed me! XD ... worth it though, lol. The head piece was sooo heavy and you can't see anything out of those eyes because it's made from the same sponge that you probably use to scrub yourself with when having a bath. On top of that, you can't hear much either. The actual Sonic head is solid, it's not soft like the rest of the body. XD;;

At one point some media guys asked me if it's possible for me to run down to the river then run back again and they would record it for some kinda show. Even though Arch' told them i can barely see where i'm walking they insisted i did...so i ran with 90% of my vision blurred. And those shoes were huge. I'm surprised i didn't trip and slip up.

And at the precise moment where TRiPPY decided to run off to talk to Amy Rose, Richard Jacques decided to turn up and mingle with the Sega people. Me being in costume, i wasn't supposed to be saying anything so i was waving my arms in the air trying to call TRiPPY to come back over. When she did she had not even noticed Richard was standing amongst us so i yelled through the cosutme "FOR GOD SAKES!! RICHARD JACQUES IS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!" XD
I had to wait until after the event was over to introduce myself to him personaly. He's such a cool guy. Real down to earth, too. ^^
That's probably my biggest brush with an idol since UK rapper Sway shouted me out in a voice clip.

Diogo. Dude, i had no idea who was who while i was wearing the costume because i couldn't hear the names being mentioned and there was so many people all talking to me because i was dressed as Sonic. Glad you turned up, man. It was nice to meet you. :) If we had more time we would have probably hung out with you guys and gone to eat something too but we had a plane to catch. Next time, for sure. ;)

Same goes for the Tails guy and his friend, Vger and Urthheart. Very funny people indeed. XD

To those people who were unable to attend, i don't wanna brag but you really did miss out on something amazing. It wasn't like a convention in the slighest, it felt like something more than that. Conventions are usually closed away to only people attending the con and this was out in the open for the whole world to see what we were doing on top of which the media amount was MASSIVE. I certainly expected the worst case scenario for this thing but so many people pulled through for it and turned up. It has become one of the greatest days of my life and i'm so proud to have represented Sega at this event.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
AND OUR COOL SHOES.

Must photographs new shoes... must...

*throws old trainers in the bin*

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Awesome photos, sure does look like everyone had a blast; a Sonic 3D blast..

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Oh god... that reminds me... we done our podcast at SEGA with Arch and he made us sing Supersonic racing XD
aaaaaaaaargh *hides*

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Oh god... that reminds me... we done our podcast at SEGA with Arch and he made us sing Supersonic racing XD
aaaaaaaaargh *hides*

;)
Use that song with the video of DiGi hoofing it in costume.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Ahahahahahah good thinking!

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
That picture of you wearing the Sonic shoes made that song Kick Off Your Sunday Shoes pop into my head.
XD

SDreamer

SDreamer

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Wewt, that looks so awesome and fun, wish I were there in the UK to attend T___T Ulala with her tennis racquet! *goes and plays more Sega Superstars Tennis* Awesome pictures! ;) And yes, those Sonic shoes do look very comfortable.

Leedz

Leedz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
@_@ Oh, how I dearly wish I could've afforded to hop the pond. I would've LOVED to be there, even if my only video game-based costume IS of Black Mage. This is what I get for not finishing my Rouge costume, I just know it. KARMA, WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME?!

So glad you took all those pictures. Next best thing to being there, I suppose!

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
Well thanks guys and very nice to meet you too Digi. ;)

I transfered some of the photos and so here they are but I will make it quick as I am on an Angel marathon and Fred just died, which Im kind of late in finding out by 3 or 4 years but never got chance to watch season 5 !!!!

I cant get the images to show guys so sorry but you got to click links unless someone can make it work.

http://www.flickr.co...N07/2344927729/

Ulala's swinging report...

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

Assassin clash!Meeting the SEGA classics

A surreal trip into the extravagant cosplaying...

Von Karma strikes!Punishing the naughty assassin!

I loved this Von Karma girl. It's love... ^___^

I got more but for now back to Angel and why must such a sweet girl die?!Cruel world... :)

WOLFNiGHTS2703

WOLFNiGHTS2703

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Fangirling Reala :P Drawing reading, playing NiGHTS JOD ( duh) paralooping everyone I see immediatley :D<br /> surfing the net on a surf board :P
LMAO!! WOW!!!! O.o That sure looked like loads of fun!! I wish I could 'ave gone...but sadly... I cannot afford a trip to london, plus I don't even have a costume ;)
It's good to you guys have some fun like that, plus Lomdon looks very nice to visit!

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
WOW!!! Unbelievable!!!!

I salute you TRiPPY! and all the ppl who took place in that event!

I am utterly speechless and I wasn't even at the event!!! ;)

I wish I coulda been there (if only I knew how to sew :) ) hmm... every think of leading annual cosplay events simaler to this? ya know ppl come over, show their NiGHTS arts/creations cosplay sega characters? Just a random thought I think I'm over excited :D sorry if it sounds stupid.
buuuut, if ya do have some kinda public event planned in the distant future... let me know I'll see if I can figure sewing out by then :P

Now... for the big question TRiPPY: would you do it again if you had the chance? Think hard :)

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course
*feeling unoriginal as she chimes* Great photos!

Seriously that event looks like it was a huge load of fun, not like the conventions I've been around where you're more likely to get glomped by a complete stranger than actually enjoy yourself. Note: try going to a cosplay event as yourself, someone WILL identify you as a game or anime character, rofl. It looks like a good number of people did show up and the costumes turned out well, too! Lovin the red hair TRiPPY.:)

First thing I thought of when I saw DiGi in the Sonic costume was how that exact same costume was at Gameplay 2007 in Utrecht, and I have a picture of my friend with Sonic and Mario but the person who was in the Sonic suit accidentally grabbed his butt in the photo. XD

Mini-Marios= ADORABLE. "Where's Shadow??" lol

General public emos glaring in the background= HUGE ROFL!!!!

If another one of these kinds of gatherings takes place again I'll definitely do my best to be there! You did a good job making us at home feel like we missed out.;)

Catmoo

Catmoo

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I can't believe Richard Jacques was there O_O I wish I knew what he looked like before hand

*feels like I really missed out now*

oh yes and I was the lara ^__^

If they do it again next year *hopes so* I'll have to do my Gum (JSR) ;)

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Ok another post So I wouldn't go overboard (if I haven't already) on that last post this time... to DiGi

Let us all salute DiGi for enduring the lack of oxygen that accompanied his lack of vision while he was wearing that sonic costume. Congrats on meeting Richard Jacques btw!

That sonic costume looked hot :/ did ya get breaks during the event? still seems like quite an endeavor to endure such a costume ;) but you know what they say....

"You cannot consider yourself a man among men until you've run around in a big sonic costume" god bless ya, man!

anyhoo, I look forward to the chance ta meet both of you guys till then...
I'll look inta sewing :)

EDIT: oh almost forgot
DiGi smae question I gave to TRiPPY
would YOU do it all over again if you had the chance?

Moto

Moto

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Videogames basically :P
OMG when was this event?!
Why did no one tell me there was an event in london.... Grrrr I even know where that place is ;_; no fair

great costumes by the way ;)

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Moto, it was advertised here, but I guess you must've been away from the site. ^^;;;

..... WHY is the only thing I want to say 'D'awwwww, lookit dee ickle Digglez bein' all sleepy'. D: *headdesk* I wish I had pictures of my boyfriend being all sleepy-pie. ^-^

Well, ya didn't get a sea of Clouds, but ya certainly did get a sea of lil' Marios. =^^= Dey're so cyoot!

I'm glad it went off so well, that you all had fun, and that some little ones got an education in who NiGHTS is by the veritable expert herself. =^-^=

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
I'm hoping there are a lot more events like this... It looked like so much fun! :)

Major respect goes to DiGi for that Sonic costume -- between the lack of sight, lack of air, the heat, walking in those shoes, and the claustrophobia -- you've had a full day!

I don't know whether to be more concerned that the both of you overheated or froze in all that... ;)
I remember that TRiPPY was worried that she wouldn't be able to sit... Was it hard to?

Now go get some sleep!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

I can't believe Richard Jacques was there O_O I wish I knew what he looked like before hand

*feels like I really missed out now*

oh yes and I was the lara ^__^

If they do it again next year *hopes so* I'll have to do my Gum (JSR) :D

Ah, you were the Lara Croft? Good job on that, i must say. :) And YES, JSR for future events. Actually, i dunno why i never thought about doing a JSR cosplay before...that game has so many cool characters. I think i've been inspired to do a JSR cosplay now. Cheers. XD

That sonic costume looked hot :/ did ya get breaks during the event? still seems like quite an endeavor to endure such a costume ;) but you know what they say....
"You cannot consider yourself a man among men until you've run around in a big sonic costume" god bless ya, man!

would YOU do it all over again if you had the chance?

Nope. No breaks during the whole two hours the thing went on for. XD I wasn't expecting so much media converage so it lasted longer than i expected it to. I admit, the straps that are used to keep the Sonic head on begin to get uncomfortable after a while and i did feel a slight headache coming on. I think the fact it was windy kept the heat in there down to a bareable degree though. It was quit a task and i now salute anybody who does that for a living because it is one hell of a job.

But in answer to your question, i would do it all again, for sure. Just give me a good nights sleep before hand this time, lol XD

OMG when was this event?!
Why did no one tell me there was an event in london.... Grrrr I even know where that place is ;_; no fair

Lol, it has been advertised at quite a few places now...the front of our website for example XD
Shame you missed out. It was quite a fun day. ^^
Maybe next time, eh.

Coolmatt49

Coolmatt49

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Amazing. Looks and sounds like you guys had an excellent time! If I was in London I would have totally been there, but alas, I live on the other side of the pond ;).

That's an awesome costume TRiPPY. Same goes to the other cosplayers there (especially Sonic, Amy, and Ulala).

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Whoa. I wish I was there for it. Sounds like you had an awesome time! ANDYOUGOTTOMEETRICHARDJACQUESOMGJEALOUS. I'm still peeved by the rampant overload of non-SEGA characters, but that's life.

And not for nothing, but you probably had the best cosplay outfits in the entire crowd ;) And those pictures of DiGi posing in the (studio?) offices at SEGA make me lawl for some reason.

They need to hold something like this closer to me...

Pyrii

Pyrii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
Looks like it was fun, I was busy animating/compositing yesterday, anyways, I notices some new pics in my friends feed on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/segaeurope/se...57604164236999/
EDIT: Richard Jacques was there???!

Posted Image

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
WOW! These pictures are amazing! It really look liked loads of fun! ;) And those shoes DO look comfortable. xD I salute you all! What a great chance to represent with costumes for Sega! :)

`Cow Demon

`Cow Demon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Aaha, I saw you on Newsround. I forgot that this was happening, then I saw you ina clip and I screeched xD My little brother was like WTF. It was HILARIOUS. I would have totally come if I still lived in Bucks, I really wanted to join in DD:

AND OMGLOL THAT WAS DiGi IN THE SONIC COSTUME?! xDDDDDDDDDDD

Sweet.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Hey TRiPPY (although this is more sort of directed towards DiGi lol) I saved that last picture of DiGi sleeping to my hard drive XD

I wish I could have been there. I've got an old Sonic costume I'd have worn. It's not as dynamic as DiGi's.... (Namely, it's made out of coat hangers, felt, and paper-mache) but it's still fun to wear even if I can't see!

Only problem is, I live no where near London and I had school. Plus my aunt just had a baby, so...

Loved the pics TRiPPY. I've got to figure out a way to get to London for the next convention.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Holy FRAG, folks! I'm so disappointed that I couldn't have been there. But there are pitors, so Rage Midgit is happy! : D EEEEE flying spider lace and dangly shinies of Nights-ness. >3

So, did you guys break the Guinness record or not?

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:plushies, NiGHTS, Pullips, Fashion, J-rock, the japanese, kawwaii lol
Those photos have cheared me up no end tonight!!!

good for you and Digi!! how awesome was that!! that you got to cosplay Nights for SEGA!!! O__O im so envious!!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Just a quicky post (i feel horribly sick right now :o ) to say thanks to GoldenCharm we have now got the Newsround TV show (BBC1) saved for all eternity XD

To download/view (wmv file)
http://www.nightsint...wsround-Cut.wmv

(It's currently uploading at 10:28pm here so give it about another 10 minutes to finish on the server)

Enjoy XD

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Good stuff with all those photos...the Tails guy sounds like we should know them. XD

I do wish we'd have gotten down there.

Anyone else think the large pink thing on the youtube video looked like it might topple off the bridge at any moment?
Looked good fun.

Definitely remember the Amy and a few others from Auchinawa.

Glad to be of service with the video...what little there is of it, anyways. With any luck, Paul O' Grady might still pull through tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users