Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings from the 6th Ideya

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Sandy

Sandy

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Heh Roleplaying is my fave passtime thing.. and actually.. Gameplaying and Drawing is a huge fave o' mine... rp? you me? one on one? PM! well I like Designing Game characters aswell.. planning on join some friends in doing a game some time... in tha future. ;P
:( Sandy: eeh.... I see no visitors around here...
me: Just say something about yourself...
Sandy: .... ok. HI Everybody! My name Is SANDY! *shouts* I'm new here And I wanna get LOTS of new friends. *giggle* And I hope to meet reala and Nights again.. they're great fun... anyways... I'm a nightmaren female.. yes I got a gender and I'm proud of it. If you wanna.... "play" just leave me a PM :P

Me: :huh: ?

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:The Panzer Dragoon Series, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS, running around as a pirate on the beach
Greetings and welcome

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Hi? welcome to our NiGHTSey underground? *Blown away by sound waves*

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Hey there! Welcome to the forums!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users