Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anime Boston

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Well, in just a couple short weeks, us New Englanders (and some people willing to travel a few hundred miles) will have our annual anime convention. This year it's March 21st through 23rd at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. As always they got a lot going on; panels, games, art, cosplay, and more.

I'm going out there for the first time (Xenon's coming with me, he's gone three times before) so I have no idea what to expect but I can't wait for this. I know there are at least a few NiGHTS fans on here around Massachusetts, so is anyone from here going?

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
I'M COMIIIIIIIING

as NiGHTS for my debut into cosplaying~~

(I'm gon get raped, lol)

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
Ah, Anime Boston. So many fun memories and so much money spent each year.

As good ol' TRAViS said, I'll be there. Possibly sporting my unfinished JoD costume. (CHRIST those things take a long time to make with no prior experience!) More than Likely I'll just have the hat, but hey, it's better than nothing, right?

Oh and Murasaki, we look forward to seeing you!

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
Ya'll should come to ConnectiCon too. It's a generic nerd con instead of strictly anime/gaming.

I'll probably make a guest appearance for a Masquerade skit; I dunno. I'm not the one in charge of planning it.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I have never been and probably will not! Boston is kind of far from where I shall be while it is going on as I am to be home in NY for spring break! I do know several Bostonians who are planning on attending though.

Also ConnectiCon! I was in Hartford for summer term all freaking summer but could not get there do to a lack of car! So aggravating! My university's geek club is organizing a trip to go to I-Con though, which should be goodtimes? That shall be my first REAL con (I have previously been to "ConBust" which was pathetically small).

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
I'm more than likely going to the convention (providing that my boss doesn't try and pull another fast one on me), but I won't be in costume.

You've never been there before, then allow me to warn you... bring many cameras. I made the mistake of only carrying one camera for cosplay photos, running out, and having 50 of the characters whose pictures I wanted just appear out of no where. If you want autographs, prepare for long lines and if you want merchandise, watch yourself or you'll go broke (my poor sister did this). Aaron Dismuke and Colleen Cinkebeard will be there, so if you're a FullMetal fan... arrive at the room early. Also if you see a group of insane people doing the Hare Hare Yukai... join them (just kidding).

And most importantly, enjoy yourself...

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^

Ya'll should come to ConnectiCon too. It's a generic nerd con instead of strictly anime/gaming.

I'll probably make a guest appearance for a Masquerade skit; I dunno. I'm not the one in charge of planning it.

I've been to ConnectiCon! That was the first convention I ever went to! Though, I'm not sure if I'll get the chance to go this year. T-T

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
If any of you guys meet up GET PHOTOS! I'm gonna make a community page on the website for photos of daytrips and stuff. Thus proving we are sociable creatures... or something.

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

If any of you guys meet up GET PHOTOS! I'm gonna make a community page on the website for photos of daytrips and stuff. Thus proving we are sociable creatures... or something.

Sociable...? :P

Aaanyway we did met up! Xenon and I went together and met up with Murasaki Doku, then later found Pikmingirl and Dark Magician! We've got a bunch of digital photos ready to roll out and post here but we gotta get Xenon's developed in the morning to see if we have any dupes/better shots first. Expect them soon. I'll post forum-sized ones here but I'll get the high-res ones submitted soon after.

And the convention. Was. AWESOME. Except for the nine-hour (no, I am NOT joking...) wait to get in. It was unbelieveable. But worth every moment.

Oh (edit), best registration badge ever, many thanks to Murasaki for her sketch:
Posted Image

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
TRiPPY: I think using the term "sociable" to describe people like TRAViS and I might be overdoing it a little. As I type this we are in the same room typing to each other instead of talking. Though, I guess going outside and seeing the other anime/video game nerds at least takes us out of the "Horribly Socially Maladjusted" category.

Trav is seriously NOT joking about the NINE-HOUR wait. It was a bit insane. I don't know if they just weren't prepared for the crowds (seeing as the number of attendees was easily triple that of previous years), or if they were just outright stupid. Either way, they need to fix this issue next year or receive a severe boot to the head.

Meeting up with Murasaki was actually more challenging than we had originally anticipated. Primarily due to the fact that we knew what she looked like, but she didn't know what we looked like. That and the fact that we hadn't actually planned a place, time, or way that we would meet up. Come to think of it, we probably should have done that beforehand... Also, we ran into DarkMagician and PikminGirl!

DarkMagician was found COMPLETELY by chance too! We had been talking about how hard a time Murasaki was having with her boots when she mentioned TRiPPY. Best part of that was that she was putting the boots on for DarkMagician to take a photo of her! It was such random chance! ^.^

PikminGirl was in her AWESOME Jackle costume. We found her floating about in the registration line on Saturday. There was much picture taking. :P

And of course we have PHOTOS!!! They will be up soon once we sift through them to find all the duplicates (curse taking two cameras!)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
PHOTOS PLZ. LOVE YOU LONGTIME

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Well, I'm gonna go ahead and upload what I got since I'm impatient (plus, I'm not feeling too well so I'm going to put off everything I actually HAVE to do today around the house for as long as I can). Sorry Xenon!

Before I get rolling, I'm just gonna go ahead and show you why it's a good thing to be a SEGA fan at these kinds of things...
Posted Image
...you get photos like that, and laugh your @$$ off.

ONWARD!

Posted Image
Encounter! Murasaki in full costume, absolutely blowing everything else away. She was being asked for photos left and right the whole day and as we walked around there were tons of people saying "NiGHTS! OMG!" or something to that extent. People know who the character is, and I wouldn't be surprised if this promos the game some more. She had to be in over 250 photos from just yesterday. There were even people from professional photo studios getting shots of her in the classic NiGHTS flute-playing pose! Like, ASKiNG her in the middle of the convention halls! It was pretty cool.
Posted Image
Once we grouped up we scanned the registration waiting line (which, for all comparative purposes, may as well have wrapped halfway around the GLOBE) and found Pikmingirl, sporting her magnificent Jackle cosplay! Somehow Xenon picked her out from about 500 feet across a room full of heads. I guess NiGHTS fans mean business :(
Posted Image
And the group photo that followed shortly after. Left to right: Murasaki Doku, Pikmingirl, me, and Xenon.
Posted Image
Little tired of posing, are we?
Posted Image
FISH!!!
Someone just came up to us randomly and handed Murasaki a plush fish as she got off the escalator. It sent her mad and hysterical. It was hilarious to watch.
Posted Image
Epic wardrobe malfunction. Getting the boots back on took a good 10-15 minutes.
Posted Image
Then we ran into Dark Magician! It was by complete chance, amidst the sea of photo opportunities around the convention. It was pretty cool to finally meet her. Note the fish, still...in...hand...

Hmm. I don't have as many photos as I thought I did. But both Xenon and Murasaki should have some coming, as well as countless hundreds more that will inevitably come up as a result of the convention. It was pretty awesome.

Then we came across a guy sleeping on the windowsill. No joke.
Posted Image
Even at an anime convention, NiGHTS is still on the prowl...

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
BAWWWWWWWWW
I missed all of this, WTF. ;_; I spent most of my time there playing go-fish with the girl in front of me in the registration line, lol
I WAS CONSIDERING MASS HOMICIDE.

I did meet Pikmingirl briefly in line for chinese food though; we engaged in combat for the entertainment of onlookers. (and for some reason the only picture my mom took didn't show up in the camera's memory card, wtf.)

I also managed to educate several ignorant people who came up to me and asked what the heck I was supposed to be. Hooray for shameless advertisement.

but graaaahhhhh you guys look like you had so much fuuunnnnn I wish I could have seen you there D:

...next year though.
next year.

HEADS WILL ROLL.

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
The meetings felt so short! XD I wish I could have followed around longer, but that line WAS HUUUUGE! @____@ So that ate about half the time I was there.... waiting... for.... 4 hours? O_o I lost count! Anywho, even though it was short timing, I had loads of fun! XD I came around 1... and left around 6... 2 hours of fun and meets, yay! 8D And I bought some sweet stuff. A Pikmin plushie, Olimar keychain, requested NiGHTS fan art (Coming in... sometime I don't know when) A Sonic art poster, and Sonic Pins. I think I met around 5 or 6 members. =D

The funny thing was my friend didn't believe that there would be people around that knew or played NiGHTS (Nor fans). I am so happy SOME people knew who I was or even knew who NiGHTS was. ^_^ And I also proofed my friend that there are NiGHTS fans out there in the world! YAY US! XD
I shall upload pictures once I get on my computer. ^_^ I am on my Wii right now. ^^

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*haxxors your wii* GET ONLINE!
Photos plz to
subs@nightsintodreams.com

I'll set you up a cosplay section on the site too ^^

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
my leeeeeeeeeeeggggssss

they buuuuuuuuuuuurnnnnn

Edit: Oh, Kbooki was there too. She took a picture of me. We were all "OMG, nightsintodreams.com!" on the elevator. xD

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*

my leeeeeeeeeeeggggssss

they buuuuuuuuuuuurnnnnn

I feel the saaaaame waaaay 8D And still hurt! After waiting hours on the line, WHY NOT! (For me, the line WAS the convention....okay not really. XD) Then walking, then sleeping in the car for 4 hours etc etc. I wish I took a lot more pictures. ._. But that card was really keeping my hands busy along with bags.

I shall post pictures tomorrow! :o (When I am not being nagged to get off the computer xD)

EDIT:
I AM NO LONGER BEING NAGGED (As of now... till night!)

YAY PICTURES! :3

Posted Image
Jackle Vs. Jackle! D: Zomg! I could just caption this right now, so many words for this. xD

Posted Image
Lovely picture! ^^

Posted Image
NiD.com members! ^o^

Posted Image
Our mascot, NiGHTS! Yay!

Posted Image
Jackle and Skullkid from the Legend of Zelda. :o

Posted Image
Random dude and me. xD AHAHAHHAHAHAH! I come to take your ideya!

Posted Image
OMG! JACKLE ART IN CON! O_O But I didn't have enough moneeeeeey TT____TT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Posted Image
O.O Awesomely done NiGHTS as well there. And a PiAN! XD

Posted Image
The whole collection! XD

Posted Image
Princess Daisy!

Posted Image
Bowser! o.o

Posted Image
...Got Milk? XD

Posted Image
Yay Link!

Posted Image
Sheik and Samus Zero Suit, awesome! ^_^

Posted Image
SAIYAN MAN! XD

Posted Image
Marth! ^_^

Posted Image
An awesome collection of plushies for sale. X3

Posted Image
Mario group! XD But where's Mario?.. He went off to the janitor room perhaps? (Note: This goes perfectly with the picture above post of Mario... ROFL!)

Posted Image
Prince Zuko and Katara :3 Oh my!

I had lots of fun! ^.^ I wish I did take more pictures though. ._.; Curse that big card of mines.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
KBOOKI IS EVERYWHERE. She's like a convention WIZEMAN. EVERWHERE.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Great job!

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
I always look terrible when I'm getting my picture taken. *Sigh* But you could believe that I was surprised to find a NiGHTS cosplayer... and that I was even more surprised that the group were regulars from NiD.com. What were the odds of that?!
I ran into Pikmingirl completely by chance as well only it was in the Dealer's Hall. But then again, I was in a way expecting her since she said that she was dressed as Jackle.

It was great meeting you guys!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
A friend of mine from school went and mentioned that "the girl dressed as NiGHTS had a totally awesome costume". I thought I would share!

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
MOAR PHOTOZ!

I apologize for the quality. they were taken using my phone and a disposable camera. Never again.

Posted Image
Murasaki posing for someone. Taken when I realized that I had no photo of her in costume or at all.

Posted Image
BLARGH JACKLE!!! :3 I'm not sure how I picked her out from as far away as I did. lol.

I should really have taken more photos of them, but I didn't. (stupid, Xenon... reaaaaallly stupid....)
I have photos of many other Cosplayers as well, but I don't want to flood the topic with un-NiGHTS-y photos.

Check the photobucket album

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Okdoke peoples, I've made placeholders for 3 new galleries in the cosplay section of the site:
http://www.nightsint...GHTScosplay.htm

I'm waiting on NARSi to send me stoof so i know what photo to use. I'll get these done for you today guys :3
*dons codemonkey hat*

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Okdoke peoples, I've made placeholders for 3 new galleries in the cosplay section of the site:
<a href="http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/black/...GHTScosplay.htm" target="_blank">http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/black/...GHTScosplay.htm</a>

I'm waiting on NARSi to send me stoof so i know what photo to use. I'll get these done for you today guys :3
*dons codemonkey hat*

I have sent you stuff, it just...refuses to work. D=

I dunno what photo I want as my gallery "cover" though xDD

Question: What order are the galleries in? I thought it might have been in order of submission or whatever, but apparently not...?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

Question: What order are the galleries in? I thought it might have been in order of submission or whatever, but apparently not...?

Completely random, i try to space it out by character (plus ppl pay me extreme backhanders to... wait nevermind)

edit- Ok the filesendit worked i have the rar on my desktop. I'll get working on it when i wake up tommorow. I'd do it right now but I've had a shitty stressful day and would very much like to sit on my arse doing nothing before bed :3 (chronic eyeburn)

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Completely random, i try to space it out by character (plus ppl pay me extreme backhanders to... wait nevermind)

edit- Ok the filesendit worked i have the rar on my desktop. I'll get working on it when i wake up tommorow. I'd do it right now but I've had a shitty stressful day and would very much like to sit on my arse doing nothing before bed :3 (chronic eyeburn)

I know how you feel. =(

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
I FOUND ME ON SOMEONE'S PHOTOBUCKET!

Posted Image

"I can has invisibul pony?"

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I live in Mass and like 20 mins from Boston (Winthrop) I went Sunday and was my first time ever (I put it off for 3 years!!!)
I went on Sunday though and played some DDR :) And almost bought that Jackle sculpture, you're cosplays rocked!!! Wish I saw you guys there! Grrr so mad at myself for not going on Friday and Saturday XD

Minimanasama

Minimanasama

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS of course!<br />Visual Kei,<br />Guitar, Bass, and Piano,<br />Computers-Software Hardware and Programming,<br />Martial Arts<br />and /b/ =]
i had seen you there murasaki xD i had taken a quick picture of you more towards the entrance i think its on my myspace o_O that really had made my day and i should have a NiGHTS outfit by next year ^.^ anybody going to the reunion this saturday?? (the 13th i think the date iso_O?) im not exactly sure where it is but im sure its in the forums xD it would be awesome to see any of you there^.^

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music

i had seen you there murasaki xD i had taken a quick picture of you more towards the entrance i think its on my myspace o_O that really had made my day and i should have a NiGHTS outfit by next year ^.^ anybody going to the reunion this saturday?? (the 13th i think the date iso_O?) im not exactly sure where it is but im sure its in the forums xD it would be awesome to see any of you there^.^

What is this reunion you speak of?

I'm going to a protest in Boston on the 12th. But I literaly live a 20min train ride away from Boston if any of you wanna chill, I'm there all the time to do that anyway (I gotta get to a trader joes on Newbury st. some time this week ^_^ ) and there is an AMAZING Ramen bar there omg yummmmmm.

Figures I work my first Sunday since this new job this week and its on something I may be interested in, Sundays are always so boring for me lol.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I think Minimana's talking about the get-together discussion (which is just a discussion, fyi to Minimana; there's no decision yet and not everyone can meet everybody in real life), but that's just me thinking. ^^;;;;;

Minimanasama

Minimanasama

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS of course!<br />Visual Kei,<br />Guitar, Bass, and Piano,<br />Computers-Software Hardware and Programming,<br />Martial Arts<br />and /b/ =]
yaya its the get-together thing on saturday xD im going with a big group of people idk i just thought it would be cool to meet some other people that like NiGHTS as much as i do >_> lol. if i had a way there and back friday i was going to go too because i support the actions of anonymous and blah blah blah xD.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
O-o;;;; Erm... I think you might be talking about something else, because there is no get-together being discussed for saturday, but next year in the summertime. My bad. ^^;;;;

Minimanasama

Minimanasama

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
reallyo_O???? i know there was one last saturday and many people told me there was supposed to be another one awwwwT_T. oh well... i cant wait for next years im going to try to make a NiGHTS outfit ^.^

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Well... if there was one last Saturday, ya must be talking about something else than what I'm thinking of (which was what I was trying to say and failed). XPPPP I'm very very sorry. *smacks self*

Guest_Purachina_*

Guest_Purachina_*
  • Guests
:3 I went to Anime Boston this year, and I was thinking to myself. "Oh, what if there are NiGHTS cosplayers there?" And I didn't think I'd see any of them.

But then I did O: Lol, I ran across the hall screaming NiGHTS glomped the cosplayer XD

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/Min...f9f7f9bdb55.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/Min...90f7673b0cd.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/Min...1c9c82a7244.jpg

Lament

Lament

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala,
Please clear this up for me, when is it, where is it (sounds like Boston) and how much is it?

If I go, I WILL be going as Sheik. I would never be able to pull off NiGHTS, or Reala, or anyone from NiD... T-T

Guest_Purachina_*

Guest_Purachina_*
  • Guests

Please clear this up for me, when is it, where is it (sounds like Boston) and how much is it?

If I go, I WILL be going as Sheik. I would never be able to pull off NiGHTS, or Reala, or anyone from NiD... T-T

Hynes Convention Center. It was a few weeks ago (March 21-23) And the cost depends on if you're pre-registering or not. (I payed at the door, which was 50 dollars for all three days) Also go to Animeboston.com a bit later. (The old dates are up, we jsut have to wait til they get the 09 dates and info)

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
Haha, those are some great pics...also considering it was at the beginning of the day, too. xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users