Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS JPN RECORDS ALL BROKEN

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

gsk

gsk

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Video games, indie music, films
If anyone is interested, www.scoreattack.net members have now beaten every score from the infamous CVG clipping.

Posted Image

SA.net's Site Records

Spring Valley 791,560
Mystic Forest 875,540
Soft Museum 1,038,420
Splash Garden 715,880
Frozen Bell 1,016,280
Stick Canyon 790,600
Twin Seeds 188,900

Just wanted to spread the news for those that care. Only took the West 12 years to catch up!

Congrats to all the current World Record Holders; Charlie, Pete, Ben, Airmax, grolt, Titanium, Lance Way and Boss Master Miles, and to Tabitha for starting up SA.net and to Trippy, Digi and all from www.nightsintodreams.com, and to our French cousin at www.nightsintodreams.fr and to Sonic Team of course.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
I'm still amazed how close some of these scores are! On Soft Museum and Stick Canyon we are only ahead by a couple thousand points!

I guess it shows how good the JP scores really were and how close we are to maxing out these scores.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Duuuuuude i am blown AWAAAAAAY. I remember always thinking that the Soft Museum one was complex haxxor shenanigans, you guys are genius.

Kraken

Kraken

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Running (Cross Country), video games (especially NiGHTS, of course), and other various things.
You're all amazing, I knew you'd do it. =D

Haha. I remember when I was decent at FB, then you all busted out your fancy Analog tricks. =p Congrats!

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters & beasties, insects & spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams & nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
Dear god. And here I thought I was good for getting around 400,000 in Spring Valley( I really need to dig out my Saturn... ). D:

That's some intense scorebashing, you score attack dudes give yourselves some well deserved pats on the back!

AYRiES

AYRiES

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
I'd congratulate you all, but I'm far too busy hyperventilating at those SCORES. Woah.

trueBLUE

trueBLUE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Yes, saw nightsCHARLIE's Youtube video of him beating the record for Frozen Bell.

He also made a very good way at getting a massive score in Memory Forest in JoD. It just amazes me.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Yes, saw nightsCHARLIE's Youtube video of him beating the record for Frozen Bell.

Actually, Peter still owns that record, so Congrats to Pete! He's got the infamous 1 million score, whereas I only have a piddly 900k score...LOL...still not too shaby, but I'm looking forward to breaking the 1 million mark soon. And thanks for plugging my youtube videos! :(

Tsunami

Tsunami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, biology, wildlife studies, art (including sculpting, photography, illustration, and animation), video games
How on earth do you do that in Soft Museum? Mind = blown.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I f**kin hate Stick Canyon. Mad props to who set that score there.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
It's crazy how far beyond simple A ranks the high scores are. And it's also crazy how many more points scoring Dreamies and a 2.0 will get you than any ordinary straight A run. It's like there's a certain score cap that you can only break if you pull off certain key techniques. Gotta keep those links going, too..

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I want to hang out with the folks who can get those scores.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lol yeah, i would totaly make them dinner and take them to the movies XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Actually hey guys, you lot should enter your scores into the Guinness Records gamers edition.

"In addition Guinness World Records are also searching for the next new gaming record breaker to join the hallowed ranks of the book. Applicants are being encouraged to upload their scores on the Gamer’s Edition website, http://gamers.guinnessworldrecords.com to enter the challenge."

Go for iiiiiit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users