Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Remix

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Skryp

Skryp

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Seeing how I've already contributed a couple of mixes to the site, perhaps most people would be interested in this.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Ah! Skryp! : D You joined the forums :blink: Great to see you here.

This new work is brilliant, perfect chillout music, it's absolutely beautiful <3
EVERYONEDOWNLOADPLZ.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yo Skyrp. Nice to see you in the forums. :(

Great song, man. It's very chilled. I like it. Good stuff indeed. Quick question - how long did it take you to make this track?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Cool :(

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Oh wow, this is beautiful. =w= Just what I needed to relax. This is the kind of soft, techno-ish music that I love, and it's a NiGHTS remixish thing, so that makes it even better.

Lovely piece, Skryp, 5/5!

<3

Minn

Minn

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Mmm, beautiful mix Skyrp. Because of all the beeps and such at the beginning and end it sounds like someone going to nightopia during surgey or something. Wait, that would mean that really long beep at the end... D: Oh noez.

Also loved the faint voices near the beginning, although now I wish I could understand them. [Is weird when it comes to voices] So far I've kinda heard "Hold on, you'll be okay..." "*something* That's the point."

...Might I have what they're saying in a PM or something please?
Also what did you use to make the song? I mean program wise.

Either way, absoulutely beautiful mix of gate of your dreams. It's got a permnant place on my mp3 player :D

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Because of all the beeps and such at the beginning and end it sounds like someone going to nightopia during surgey or something. Wait, that would mean that really long beep at the end... D: Oh noez.

I noticed that too. Still a lovely song, but it has a kinda sad feel to it. :<

Skryp

Skryp

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Ah! Skryp! : D You joined the forums ^_^ Great to see you here.

This new work is brilliant, perfect chillout music, it's absolutely beautiful <3
EVERYONEDOWNLOADPLZ.

Well, after reading what was on the main page I though it would be pointless to send an e-mail, so I join and advertise. Kind of abusive/spammish when you think about it...

Yo Skyrp. Nice to see you in the forums. :)

Great song, man. It's very chilled. I like it. Good stuff indeed. Quick question - how long did it take you to make this track?

I think the original idea (which was never meant to be a remix of NiGHTS) took a couple of days, after which it didn't go anywhere. Realizing it sounded similar to NiGHTS, I started using elements from that song into this one. I guess the overall time took about 2-3 weeks (which by my standards is surprisingly quick).

Mmm, beautiful mix Skyrp. Because of all the beeps and such at the beginning and end it sounds like someone going to nightopia during surgey or something. Wait, that would mean that really long beep at the end... D: Oh noez.

Also loved the faint voices near the beginning, although now I wish I could understand them. [Is weird when it comes to voices] So far I've kinda heard "Hold on, you'll be okay..." "*something* That's the point."

...Might I have what they're saying in a PM or something please?
Also what did you use to make the song? I mean program wise.

Either way, absoulutely beautiful mix of gate of your dreams. It's got a permnant place on my mp3 player ^_^

:)

That's the beauty about subliminal messages, figuring out what it is that's being said. I suppose, besides for the odd sentence or two that's being said, what is being said has nothing to do with the song, as the samples themselves have nothing to do with the game.

My program of choice is FLStudio, with an obscene amount of expensive samples and plugins.

Thanks for all the comments, I'm glad you enjoyed the mix.

Foofums

Foofums

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, video games, food, dreaming, food, food
That really is a great remix.

Good job :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users