Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Dream Stamps

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Leedz

Leedz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
That... That wouldn't be funny. That beast would haunt my DREAMS. O_O The super pian already does.

"MONGO HUNGRY. FEED CHIPS. *LOOM* :B"
dreamer: D:>

Erm, back on topic... I think I read in another thread that the third stamp is a maren stamp. Anyone have any clues for obtaining that one? T_T I hate that I'll have to basically let them destroy my garden to get that one, if that is in fact what it is.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Ok, I have had maxed gardens numerous times, miserable dying ones, full happy ones, and now one lead by a king pian. I have only these medals:

1 = King (Get king
2 = Castle (Finish Castle)
3 = ??????? (DONT HAVE)
4 = Pian (????got but????)
5 = Heart (DONT HAVE)
6 = Medal of some sort (DONT HAVE

My pians now are insanely happy and crowing me, maybe 1-2 run away when im around.

So i dont think heart = happiness.
I think the Pian one is from MAKING mepians
I think the 3 is a maren one for making a FULL maren pian
I think 6 for some reason is having a certain amount of objects in the garden.

Leedz

Leedz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
I can tell you that the Pian stamp doesn't have anything to do with mepians. I've yet to make a mepian in either NiGHTS game. @_@ I just don't have the coordination for it. Anyway, my point is that I have no mepians but I have the pian stamp. My pian and heart stamps appeared at the same time, but as I wasn't watching my journal too closely, I'm not positive WHEN it happened -- I just know I noticed it after I got maxxed out on pians at 80. Whether or not I noticed the stamps when they first appeared is debatable.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Has anyone managed to make a pure maren yet? I have a shleep one and the bubble one on the way if sumone wants to take them and pick up on that.

EDIT: UPDATE!!!!!!!!

I HAVE THE HEART MEDAL! Either A - happy pian % or B - All full and yellow halos.

For reference
No pians in the circle, maxed at 80. Inhabitants were:
Shleep Winged pians
Seagulhead Pians
Mixture of the above
Super Pian

That's all i had done to get it. YAY! Only 2 left!!!

EDIT #2 (to prevent double post)

I think the chat gives us a clue as to what the stamps are. The crown is in there, the nightopian is in there, the heart is also in there. Though the castle isn't, that's thye only thing that doesn't fit.

But looking at the chat system, notice how theres a battle icon in there? Why would there be a battle icon in chat? Maybe the circle one is the random/friend race? Or maybe since its the battle icon, it's saying to do more battles? Maybe races? I'm at work right now, but when i have a chance and get home I'll play some battles/races against myself and see if it does anything. If anyone wants to random/friend race with me, I'll let them win a bunch of races to see if it unlocks something. I'll cook food or something while your'e whipping by butt :P

If i recall there's a bunch of roses icon. Roses might have something to do with it? Probably means gift though...

BTW I had a dream last night i had 2 super pians in my garden. Yes i am obsessing so much I'm dreaming my My Dream :D

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:The Panzer Dragoon Series, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS, running around as a pirate on the beach
I used arms and wings for my super pian.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

MY HARASSMENT OF SEGA HAS WORKED! I HAVE RESOLVED THE ICONS!!!!!

Hello,
So I've done some checking around, and here's what I found out:

You've probably noticed that NiGHTS looks different at different times -- the weather in-game is supposed to be based on the weather outside (if your Wii is hooked up to the internet, that is), and different levels & the gateway look different on different holidays. My understanding is that the icons appear from playing the game on different holidays (Halloween, Christmas, etc). I believe that if you don't want to wait till these dates to play the game, you can just change the system clock on your Wii and then play, and the game will recognize it as being that day. I'm not sure which icons correspond to which dates --- so I don't know what you still have to unlock --- but with a little experimenting you could probably find out ^_^

Does this make sense? Hope it helps!

Best of luck, & happy gaming,

Edward
SEGA Support

I WILL SEND HIM A FRUIT BASKET IF HE'S RIGHT!

Anyone have good dates to try? Release date of NiGHTS? JoD? Sega anniversary? Sonic birth? One year mark from save file create? Halloween? Xmas? I SEND THEE OUT TO DISCOVER!!!

Dreamy NiGHTS

Dreamy NiGHTS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Right now my biggest interest is NiGHTS! But, I like all the other things otakus usually like, anime, video games, and j-music. And of course Japan. Someday I will visit the land of the rising sun!

[/color]ame='Moonlighttrill' date='Apr 23 2008, 07:30 PM' post='48694']
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

MY HARASSMENT OF SEGA HAS WORKED! I HAVE RESOLVED THE ICONS!!!!!

Hello,
So I've done some checking around, and here's what I found out:

You've probably noticed that NiGHTS looks different at different times -- the weather in-game is supposed to be based on the weather outside (if your Wii is hooked up to the internet, that is), and different levels & the gateway look different on different holidays. My understanding is that the icons appear from playing the game on different holidays (Halloween, Christmas, etc). I believe that if you don't want to wait till these dates to play the game, you can just change the system clock on your Wii and then play, and the game will recognize it as being that day. I'm not sure which icons correspond to which dates --- so I don't know what you still have to unlock --- but with a little experimenting you could probably find out :angry:

Does this make sense? Hope it helps!

Best of luck, & happy gaming,

Edward
SEGA Support

I WILL SEND HIM A FRUIT BASKET IF HE'S RIGHT!

Anyone have good dates to try? Release date of NiGHTS? JoD? Sega anniversary? Sonic birth? One year mark from save file create? Halloween? Xmas? I SEND THEE OUT TO DISCOVER!!!

I think he told you that so you could stop harassing him. Cuz I tried all the most important holidays and I have no new stamps. :D Anyone else have any suggestions? Honestly, I'm stumped. I have been trying all evening today, and I've got nothing, not even a King Pian... sucky...

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

I think he told you that so you could stop harassing him. Cuz I tried all the most important holidays and I have no new stamps. :) Anyone else have any suggestions? Honestly, I'm stumped. I have been trying all evening today, and I've got nothing, not even a King Pian... sucky...

I know, but he was REAL hostile eventually. I emailed him saying the problem was not solved, and explained myself again and he emailed me again sying he knows 100% and can guarantee that going in there on certin holidays does it, but he doesn't know which ones. Trust me, i spent MANY hours looking, trying every single date i cn think of (even sonic team release dates/birthdays/special events). I gave up lmost like a month ago. As for the pian King, he's easy once you got the right parts. My suggestion, get 1 mepian with a head, then catch many normal pians and hope he breeds with them. Then kill them all cept the head meeps, keep maybe 5-10 max imo, then get a winged mepian (heads and wing are easy to recognize). Then do the same with with getting normal meeps. Once you hve about 10-15 of heads and meeps, starve them all, after playing a high chip lvel, nd kill the pians. Revive yur meeps nd yur set. Then it all downhill. Btw, don't just stand in my dream, run around and chuck chips, for some reason they breed faster when yur active.

Dreamy NiGHTS

Dreamy NiGHTS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Right now my biggest interest is NiGHTS! But, I like all the other things otakus usually like, anime, video games, and j-music. And of course Japan. Someday I will visit the land of the rising sun!
Oooohhhhhhhhh.............. No that makes alot more sense. That's what I'll do. I gotta clean house again lilttle pians! :) Hahaha!!

In respect to the Dream Stamps, I was thinking of e-mailing a gaming company (you know like ign.com or gamespy.com). Sometimes they figure out before the actual company or at least they're more willing to share with us certain game information. I haven't done so yet and to be honest I'm not so good at sending formal e-mails. Did any of you guys try that? Maybe this time we can get some answers...

lawsy

lawsy

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm a bit confused about what gives you the third stamp, too. I've had all of the mepians with all of the marens' body parts, and I didn't get anything... This morning, I got 20 marens in my garden too (a lot of people seem to forget that you can paraloop Beez. When they go white after attempting to sting you, you can grab on to them and paraloop them or drill dash them or whatever) and still nothing. If it hasn't really got anything to do with marens, I can't think what it could be... :lol:

Unless... it is the circle of doom that can only be obtained after saying the green circle symbol in My Dream 999,999,003 times *gasp*

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
I'm beginning to think the pian (or heart) stamp comes from just spending a certain amount of ACTIVE (feeding/walking) time in the my dream.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Does anyone think it's possible that with the rush to get JoD out they forgot to create the rest of the My Dream stamps?? LOL....maybe they created the images but forgot to program how to unlock them??

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Does anyone think it's possible that with the rush to get JoD out they forgot to create the rest of the My Dream stamps?? LOL....maybe they created the images but forgot to program how to unlock them??

I would NOT put that past Sega...

Dreamy NiGHTS

Dreamy NiGHTS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
Did anyone try emailing a game "cheat" company yet? I bet you they figured it out by now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users