Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Dream Stamps

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:The Panzer Dragoon Series, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS, running around as a pirate on the beach
I thought I would post a little tidbit on the Stamps you earn in My Dream as you accomplish goals. This is what I have figured out so far.

First Stamp- Crown
Second Stamp- A piece of the Superpian tower
Third Stamp-????
Fourth Stamp- Nightopian
Fifth Stamp- Heart
Sixth Stamp-????

I have listed the ones I have gotten. The Crown you get when you get a Superpian. The tower piece when he finishes the tower the first time.
The Pian is from having 80 in your My Dream. The heart came with it and I think is is having 80 and happy pians.
It has been brought up that Pian and heart come together and are from having 80 Pians and keep up the feeding.

Alright so now down to what the others might be. I believe one is for either raising all the full blooded meepians or a maxed out nightmaren my dream. I Think the last is just a ribbon saying you got all the others.

Updates:
There have been disagreements on stamp four and five so when we come to a conclusion we will fix the criteria.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I think the last one involves making a trade or having someone at least visit your My Dream

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:The Panzer Dragoon Series, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS, running around as a pirate on the beach
I hadn't thought of that but then again I haven't had anyone visit.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
That's not it I think.
I traded with DAiLiGHT and had her visit my garden, and the last sticker didn't fill in.

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
So does anyone have all the fullblooded Mepians? I am working on getting them all to see if that is one of the stamps.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

So does anyone have all the fullblooded Mepians? I am working on getting them all to see if that is one of the stamps.

I'm most of the way there, I should be able to tell you in a couple days.

Moto

Moto

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Videogames basically :P
I currently have a fully maxed out Nightmaren dream and I have no stickers...
-sigh- how does one even get a superpian, and what is this tower you speak of?

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
You get a super pian by mating two mepians with one maren trait, only they must be from different marens. After you get the Superpian, he builds a tower.

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
What I did was selectively breed my pians until I had about 3 herds.

I had a fish arm herd, Seagull wing herd and the such.
You refuse to feed any thing that is not to spec and eventually the Superpian will come.

An easy way to refuse them food is to seperate them into a colony in one corner and have your acceptables in the other corner.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests

I thought I would post a little tidbit on the Stamps you earn in My Dream as you accomplish goals. This is what I have figured out so far.

First Stamp- Crown
Second Stamp- A piece of the Superpian tower
Third Stamp-????
Fourth Stamp- Nightopian
Fifth Stamp- Heart
Sixth Stamp-????

I have listed the ones I have gotten. The Crown you get when you get a Superpian. The tower piece when he finishes the tower the first time. The Pian is from having 80 in your My Dream. The heart came with it and I think is is having 80 and happy pians.

Alright so now down to what the others might be. I believe one is for either raising all the full blooded meepians or a maxed out nightmaren my dream. I Think the last is just a ribbon saying you got all the others.

I disagree. I have 80 Nightopians in My Dream, and I don't have this stamp.

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
I also disagree with the pian stamp. I had around 40 or fifty pians in my garden at the time, so I say that is the magic number.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Maybe it's 80 mepians?

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
I only had three mepians in my garden at the time, and a total of around...46 I'd say.
I say the heart definitely goes with the Pian. But the question is, how? I say the heart is for having all of -insert number- Pians completely full. I'm thinking the number is forty or fifty, forty for half of the maximum, fifty cuz it seems reasonable. I can't test it though, I'm about to leave for the week.

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Thank you all for counter cases with the Nightopian and heart stamps.

The more disagreeing we have the better chance we have to find the true criteria for them.

I had put them down as such because in mine it just popped up after I had left the Dream with 80 most well fed.
And it was a mix between pians and meepians.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
No telling why it happens...

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I also had my circle with five meepians.
Ya know ....
if that helps.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Same here...

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Yay for having no clue.

Wonder what it was now....

vincentdante

vincentdante

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
my guess is the third stamp has something to do with nightmarens. Just a guess that since the one next to it is the nightopian stamp.

Also I think the heart stamp is probably if the residents like you. Another guess but I'm going by logic at least.

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I have had 18 marens in My Dream more than once and so far nothing.

Sammy

Sammy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Is there any consensus on how to get the Nightopian stamp, the heart stamp, and the rosette one?

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
^Rosette Stamp....
Divulge...
Please!

Sammy

Sammy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Well, the last one in the row reminds me of a Rosette, that's all.

So is the general consensus on the heart a garden full of happy well fed Nightopians?

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
I think the heart and the Pian MAY be the same thing, just put in different images to make us confused.

I think, maybe, not all of the stamps are My Dream Related, but having all of them may unlock something in your mydream. I'm thinking the ribbon ay be for a certain number of WiFi wins or something. Does anone have the ribbon?

Sammy

Sammy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
No..but feel like adding me and letting me win, to test that out? XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Sadly, I haven't even been on WiFi, so no.

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

No..but feel like adding me and letting me win, to test that out? XD

Might take you up on that for the sake of knowledge...

Sammy

Sammy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Woohoo. Feel free to add me on msn so you can poke me with a pointy stick and go "Oi, racey racey." or something.

Also, I've just emailed the Sega customer support guys going "Tell meeee. Please? D:"

And because I'm bored, I'll a) get to 80 Nightopians and report on the Nightopian stamp, then :P Feed all the little wossnames. I have between 70 and 80, it's a bit hard to tell because as soon as I feed one, another one keels over. Grr!

Sammy

Sammy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Update!

I have 80 Nightopians in my garden. well, 75, 5 are in the circle.
And both stamps. I was running around just reviving them as they fell. Fairly sure it's not related to them all liking you, as quite a few of mine run away scared because I hatched them in a level. Think it's to do with health. Guessing half of them at half life or greater. Mine certainly are not all on full health.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Well, that's another two found out....

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Maybe I just found a glitch that worked in my favor. It has happened before. In the original NiGHTS as a matter of fact. I had like one A, and I got the perfect ending. So I guess a glitch may be causing some to get it early. Or maybe...could it be a certain amount of playtime?

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
I'm guessing that it's playtime.

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Quite possible. I did have the game beat by the time I got them. Not with A's but C's yes.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Ok, old topic but i'll give what i got.

EDIT: I got the PIAN stamp, that's it.

Got all A's

had a full garden of happy mepians maxed at 80

had a full garden of happy nightopians maxed at 80

have visted, and visited other peoples my dreams via RANDOM <-i think that is what gave the stamp

have NOT visited anyone via friend code (or trade a mepian of course) <-i think that causes one

I think this may do something:

Kill a maren in someone else's dream

Receive a pian as a gift/give one

Right now im aiming for a superpian (seagull body and i think it's shleep wings, little yellow dragon like). If i get the super pian i'll give input on any changes. Also anyone know ho to breed mepians faster? I only have 2 of the shleep and 1 seagull mepian and they arent doing it fast enough to make more or a superpian.

Leedz

Leedz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
I know that visiting doesn't have to do with getting the heart or pian stamps, because I have both and haven't visited or had visitors. All I've done is had a garden full of happy pians, and it did get maxxed out at one point. I don't have all A's either, but my grades are all at least C or higher.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Oh oh oh! Maybe the nightmaren one is when we have one mepian of EACH maren that exists in our my dream?

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
The easiest way I got mepians to breed for me when I went after the Superpian was to import a few Nightopians and set up a one trait mepain colony at each corner until the Mepian count gets big. Then dont feed the undesirables: Nightopians, and mepians with more than one trait.
Then you get all the mepians together and let them procreate while continually negleting the undesirables.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

The easiest way I got mepians to breed for me when I went after the Superpian was to import a few Nightopians and set up a one trait mepain colony at each corner until the Mepian count gets big. Then dont feed the undesirables: Nightopians, and mepians with more than one trait.
Then you get all the mepians together and let them procreate while continually negleting the undesirables.

Thought of that and was one step ahead of ya. I used the shleep wings and now i got...oh, 30+ of em? Now here's something kinda, new.

BODY'S DON'T COUNT!!!!

I introduced 1 seagull mepian body, and he spawned 2 more offsprings. BUT they als spawned off 2 NORMAL nightopians. So i think body=nightopian, not mepian. So now i need a new mepian. I'd prefer a head sine most people claim to use heads and wings. Unless someone got a body to work, anyone have an abundance of non-shleep heads?

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Actually, they do. (I think.) Going on my understanding of Pian breeding, there is a chance that two one-trait mepians will spawn a completely normal nightopian. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the chart was like 25% chance of either normal or King and 50% chance of one trait.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Lol it'd be funny if there was not only a King Pian but a King Minion.... XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users