Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
425 replies to this topic

Kitty

Kitty

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
>w> hm.. Lemme give it a shot...

NiGHTS: My Muffins have a first names its E-l-l-i-o-t and C-l-a-r-i-s... *twisted evil grin, drool*
Clairs and Elliot: HOLY SH--

Reala: That's it, im sick of Wizeman bossing me around all the time. Hell, NiGHTS was right! I'am a puppet! No more, im gonna run away! *sobs* Run away and live where I can be free and away from you monsters! *sobs and runs into the door, opens it and runs out*

Wizeman: So it's a half cheese pizza with olives... Everyone agree?

Elliot: So, NiGHTS... If your a girl, why dont you come into my dirty dreams? *smirk*
NiGHTS: Oh kay, I'll be there tommarow night!

NiGHTS: There is NO Reala... *smirk*

Oh bah, thats all i can think of >w<

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Elliot: My bologna has a first name, it's N-i-G-H-T-S!

Claris: My bologna has a second name, it's R-E-A-L-A!

Both: I love to eat it every day and if you ask me why I'll saaaaaaayyyyy......!!

NiGHTS and Reala: That NiGHTS and Reala have a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!

^ Note: This above is in accordance with the "Reel-ah" pronouniation of Reala's name. Thank you.

::NiGHTS::lover

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
William: *is sleeping when all of a sudden, a book falls on his head* ouch! Hey, what's this..? *looks at book title* A...Death Note???
NiGHTS: NUUUU THAT'S REALA'S DIARY!!!
Reala: GIMME BACK MAH DIARY, B**CH!!! D<

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Wiseman: "SWEET, i JUST GOT MY NEW CELL PHONE FROM VERISON! YO, JACKLE! WHERE YOU AT?"
Jackle: "I'm in Las Vegas takin names in poker!!! whoo! I'm gonna find the Don! HEY, DON B! WHERE YOU AT?"
Donbalon: "I'm visitin Elliot! makin him pee his pants! Callin up Reala now! SUP? REALA WHERE YOU AT!?"
Reala: I'm gatherin' up some food for the PIAN PARTY TONIGHT I found a HUGE one! Gotta tell NiGHTS! WHAZUP NiGHTS where you at!?"
NiGHTS: IN THE SAME !@#$ CAGE YA LEFT MY IN SINCE FRIDAY YA... *dial tone*
Wiseman: "... DANG. FORGOT TO BUY MINUTES..."

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
I'm merging "A Day In The Life Of A Nightmaren!" with "What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!", since they're both getting the same type of posts.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Reala: *pokes NiGHTS*

NiGHTS: WUT U POKIN ME 4 B*TCH!

MADAMOiSELLE

MADAMOiSELLE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, gaming, nerdy things in general...
NiGHTS: Coming to bed honey?
Reala: Yes, dear.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Owl: I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Jackle: GARBAGE DAY!!!

Elliot: Ever parachute naked into a volcano?

MADAMOiSELLE

MADAMOiSELLE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
*NiGHTS, Claris, Elliot, Helen and Will are hanging out by Reala's house. They are wearing hoodies and drinking Vodka. Reala is asleep when he hears a smash.*

*A brick flies through a window with a tag on it that reads:
'Alryt Ree? Happy B-day! NiGHTS 'n' Kidz Woz Ere 2K8'*

Reala: OI! BLOODY KIDS! I'LL SHOVE THAT BRICK WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE IF YOU COME HERE AGAIN!

NiGHTS and the kids: HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

A typical example of Yob Culture in the U.K.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Reala: *floats right in front of the camera, stares into it calmly*

Testicles. Thank you. That is all.

*floats away, still calm as hell*

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
Reala: Wizeman, I'm sick and tired of you pushing me around and doing stupid stuff just to amuse you! WE'RE THROUGH!!! *shoots Wizeman in the head*
FINALLY, I CAN HAVE THE THRONE!!! now the scenery needs to be changed...where's the butterflies, rainbows, unicorns, and flowery, girly wallpaper at???
NiGHTS: ROFFLECOPTOR!!!

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.

NiGHTS: Coming to bed honey?
Reala: Yes, dear.

NiGHTS:So,How Was Your Day

Reala:Meh......

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Jackle: Whats that?!?!
NiGHTS: Whats what?
Jackle: *points to Will* It kinda looks like a babeh! *drools*
Will: O.O;
NiGHTS: O_O;
Jackle: COME HERE I'M GONNA EAT YA.. I'M BIGGER THAN YOU, I'M HIGHER ON THE FOOD CHAIN....GET IN MY BELLEH!!! (Austin Powers reference XD)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
NiGHTS: *calmly floats in front of camera* *takes deep breath*
AJHSSHJEGFSDFBHBDYAGFYUGDHBHGSDAADASAFFAKFAKAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
*takes deep breath, exhales, and floats out calmly*

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Sitting at his computer

Wizeman: *typing* thequickbrownfoxjumpoverthelazydog *end typing* Ha, 1 letter for ecah finger, muahahahaha! and 4 left to spare :D

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Wizeman: GET OFF MY LAWN YOU CRAZY KIDS! *waves six canes around like mad*

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: OROCHIMARU MADE SASUKE TEEN PREGGER!!! *runs off*
NiGHTS: O_o;;
~~~~~~
NiGHTS: LEGGO MY...REALA-O!!!
Reala: Whaaaaaaaat...?

ristar

ristar

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
NiGHTS: Go fly yourself, jerk.
Wizeman: I wonder what it's like to have two hands?
Reala: Iz gunna go maik a lolcat and post itz on the interwebz!

trueBLUE

trueBLUE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Wizeman: Ok, so Donablan wasn't a good idea for a level boss. Got any auggestions?
Reala: Master, any boss you send will be defeated by NiGHTS. In every game, the main character always wins, except for maybe Naked Snake in MSG3...
Wizeman: What?
Reala: Nothing. So, a level boss... we could always use one of the first game's bosses.
Wizeman: They... were deleted by the development staff,
Reala: ...You've got to be kidding. So we are stuck with unimaginative bosses with equally unimaginative Spanish names?
Wizeman: At least I'm still awesome, you... seriously, what kind of battle is throwing retarded looking moons at NiGHTS?
Reala: Why to rub salt on the wound, Master.
Wizeman: You're welcome.
Reala: >=/

===

Helen: My mommmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... ok, I want to fly now, cue the Sowing Seeds music! =D

===

Elliot: This level makes me want to go to the bathroom...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Elliot: I like ponies.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
NiGHTS: *is singing to the song 'Girlfriend'*
Jackle: *runs over, picks up NiGHTS and starts hugging him while shaking him from side to side*
NiGHTS: >8O
Reala: *runs over* GET YO HANDS OFF MAH WOMAN YOU *bleep*!!!!
Jackle: *gets all teary-eyed, puts down NiGHTS and runs off crying like a sissy*
NiGHTS: Your Woman???
Reala: Don't ask...

Ronnie

Ronnie

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Owl: Figure it out yourself!

Bomamba: Christ, I hate cats!

Will: Dad i'm quitting the soccer team to become a broadway dancer!

Helen: Ok mum lets try "Smack my bitch up" by Prodigy, and 3, 2, 1....

Shleep: THIS COKE IS ****ING AMAZING!!!!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Owl: I SUCK ON TREE BRANCHES FOR LOVE

I don't know. I've not had as much sugar today as I'd have liked.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: OH, WHAT'S THE USE?! I'll NEVER beat NiGHTS if I keep fighting with the stupid mare balloons! *takes out shotgun* Now where's that motherf***er?! D<

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Reala: Cut my wrist and black my eyes... so I can fall asleep tonight.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Reala: *is up in a tree with a sniper rifle, pointing it at an unsuspecting NiGHTS* There is no NiGHTS..... >:lol:

K.C.Miangra

K.C.Miangra

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Wizeman: Take a look at the new maren I made for JoD!
Meet Donbalon!

Reala: Puffy Reject...

Wizeman: Girania!

Reala: Stupid fish...

Wizeman: Bomamba!

Reala: *Yawn*

Wizeman: Spiderbella!

Reala: o.0!!!! SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!! KILLITKILLITKILLIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Queen Bella: The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout.... killed off no-good Marens with spandex pants, no doubt! Then I'll go to Wizeman and live another day for the itsy bitsy spider lives on in dreams, they say....

MADAMOiSELLE

MADAMOiSELLE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Reala:~Dat de da da, Da dat de da da, Da dat de da da, de da da da da
~Dat de da da, Da dat de da da, Da dat de da da, de da da da Uhha!

Taketh' taketh' heat! Taketh' max smack face! Uhha!
Taketh' heat heat! Righyinmy face! Uhha!

NiGHTS:Back 2 back, it's spinning on it's back
Back 2 back, on the turn jigs back
Back 2 back, it's spinning on it's back
Back 2 back, going back 2 back
Back 2 back, it's spinning on it's back
Back 2 back, on the turn jigs back
It's spinning on the turn it's spinning on the turn, jigs back
Back

Hey!

Reala: WOOP! WE KNOW ALL THE LYRICS!

*Reala is playing Sonic the Hedgehog on a Sega Megadrive. He is on the Final Zone with 1 Life left.*

Reala: YES! I'M GONNA COMPLETE DIS GAME!

*Sonic is killed by Robotnik*

Reala: NUU, MY BABEH! DAMN IT!

*Throws controller at screen*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
*Reala has somehow found his way into a Sonic world. He's floating along.*

Reala: Hmm. This place seems very odd to me...

*is run over by Sonic*

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: time to start some nightmares...>D *goes into a kid's dream*
WTF?! AUGH!!! PINK, YELLOW, BLUE...GIRLY COLORS!!! NOOOOOESS!!! IT BURNS!!! WHAT THE HECK?! THAT'S A BIG HEAD!!! AUGH!!!! *is having a seizure*
Random kid: *walks up to Reala and starts speaking in Japanese*
Reala: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH??? What're you SAYING??? D':

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Reala: I EAT FOOD! JUSS LIKE U! X3

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Jackle: WHO WANTS TO GET STONED WITH ME?!? *is holding a jug of beer*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Jackle: I'M NOT AS THINK AS YOU DRUNK I AM!!!!!!!

K.C.Miangra

K.C.Miangra

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
My sis told me to say this:

NiGHTS: DID YOU SEE THAT?!

Reala: Be Quiet! Can't you see Jackle suffers from Severe "Pokey-Trauma"!?!?!?!?!

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Jackle: i SwEaR tO dRuNk I aM nOt GoD!!!
~~~~
Reala: *gestures to Will* come with me little boy, I've got cookies ;D

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Jackle: Don't Piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.....

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: *unsuspecting victim*
Jackle: *Jaws theme*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Jackle: Hey, look! Reala passed out!

Reala: *passed out on couch in a drunken stupor, bottle clutched loosely in his claw*

Jackle: *evil grin* *pulls out shaving cream and Magic markers*

Snugs

Snugs

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
Wizeman: Five! Five Dolla! Five Dolla foot looooong! * Put all hands 1 foot apart*
I could see it happening. =\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users