Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
425 replies to this topic

Lunia

Lunia

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
NiGHTS: Will you dualize with me tonight ^_^

Owl: Now, you know that kind of thing is forbidden in nightopia

NiGHTS: Hmm maybe, but it isnt in nightmare...

eep

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Elliot: When I'm alone in my room sometimes I stare at the wall
And in the back of my mind I hear my conscience call
Telling me I need a girl who's as sweet as a dove
For the first time in my life, I see I need love
There I was giggling about the games
That I had played with many hearts, and I'm not saying no names
Then the thought occurred, tear drops made my eyes burn
As I said to myself look what you've done to her
I can feel it inside, I cant explain how it feels
All I know is that Ill never dish another raw deal
Playing make believe pretending that I'm true
Holding in my laugh as I say that I love you
Saying amor kissing you on the ear
Whispering I love you and Ill always be here
Although I often reminisce I cant believe that I found
A desire for true love floating around
Inside my soul because my soul is cold
One half of me deserves to be this way till I'm old
But the other half needs affection and joy
And the warmth that is created by a girl and a boy
I need love

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
An interview with Wizeman:

"You know, doing the evil villain gig is kind of fun. I mean, it's not every day you get to quote-unquote 'create an evil universe', so doing this is really furthering my career. I do have a couple of problems, though. This suit has no zipper. If I need to pee, I basically ruin an entire day of shooting. And who on Earth thought it would be a good idea to make the helmet with no eye-holes? Anyway, besides my minor issues, I love my character. Would I do this again, you ask? Like, for a sequel? Of course! I don't like to brag, but this entire series wouldn't be anything without me. I'm the main villian. Without me, what's the motivation for the others? If I may say so, I believe I am really the star of this show."

And an interview with Owl:

"I really got gypped with Journey of Dreams. My character has to true role! All I do is stand around saying 'Well!' and 'Visitor!' annoyingly! What am I, the nagging wife that reminds you to leave the bloody seat down? I got paid basically crap and no one really enjoyed my work. I'm not coming back."

And, you knew this was coming, an interview with the infamous Selph:

"What? What do you want?! Can't you see I'm rummaging here? I wasn't in either NiGHTS production, so I don't know what you want with me. I was supposed to be this big, bad, evil boss. I was supposed to be the representation of every child's nightmares, their own self, that they had to defeat in order to grow. But damn it all, they cut me for time and now what am I? It used to be, 'Oh no! NiGHTS, save me! It's Selph! I can't defeat him!' now it's 'Hey, where's that guy Selph?' 'Oh, I think he's behind the studio in a cardboard box eating a moldy ketchup packet!' I get no respect at all! Would I come back, you ask, given the chance? No! I know they'll cut me again, and reduce my spirit to dust like they did before. I'll never go back to them."

If asked, I will post the NiGHTS, Reala, and Jackle interviews.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Donbalon: IT BURNS WHEN I PEE!!!!

pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Violin , computer , Wii , reading , drawing and singing
Helen : I hate you , mum ...

::NiGHTS::lover

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
Reala: Ooooo! This calls for a SEXY PARTY!!!! 8D

NiGHTS: Where's my MONEY, B**CH?!?!? D< *smacks Reala*
Reala: I DON'T KNOW MAN, I DON'T GOT THE MONEY!!!
NiGHTS: I said...WHERE'S THE MONEY!?! *smacks again*
Reala: AUGH! I DON'T KNOOOOOWWW!!!

NiGHTS: Romeo, Romeo, where art thou, Romeo?
Reala: I'm in the bushes takin' a PEE!!! D<
NiGHTS: NO, NOT YOU!!!

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
NiGHTS: "... I swear Will musta wet himself in... woah!"
Reala: "what's up?"
NiGHTS: "I don't know... but suddenly I have become concerned about what to wear and I have a strong inclination to talk on the phone till I'm up to my ears in phone bills..."
Reala: "Helen must be dreaming again.. wait, you have ears?"

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
Reala: Lonely...I am so lonely...I have no buddy...for my ooOOOOWNN!!! TT_TT
Jackle: I'll be your buddy...*eyebrow twitch*
Reala: ew, no....

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Wizeman: I am the creator of Nightmare! Nightmare is my creation! Nightmare is under my control because I am the one who created it! The creator of Nightmare is me, not you! You are not the creator of Nightmare because I am the creator of Nightmare, and there cannot be two creators of Nightmare therefore I am the one and only sole creator of Nightmare!

I have been watching way too much Powerpuff Girls....

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
NiGHTS: It's a Leoplurodon Charlie! A MAGICAL Leoplurodon! 8D
Owl: *Makes weird noises*
Helen: It has spoken! It has told us the waaaay to Candy Mountain
Reala: But it just made noises! D8

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
A poem by the infamous Selph:

"I am forgotten, a shadowed entity that no one sees-- No one hears -- I don't even breathe, I am forgotten, a representation of a mirror, on par army taking up the rear, a one-man SWAT team, a one ring show, that was to be beaten in order to grow, yet my Master found it prudent to lock me away, to trap me in dreams sans reality, to forget all about little old me -- Little old me, a child at heart, a tearful infant in the dark, as Master moved on to his other creations-- I was the oldest, the best, and the most loyal, I could have saved all his plans from being foiled, but I was trapped, locked away, in my head I would stay; plagued by the demons of my own misdeeds-- I am forgotten, pulled from my place, and now I've disappeared, leaving no trace-- but isn't this for the best? Isn't this what you wanted, Father? To focus more on my brothers, to lavish protection upon the others, but leave me out into the cold, in that toxic air that my lungs now hold, stagnant with the hideous stench of defeat and disbelief-- I am forgotten, forever from this day, and as my final word, I have to say-- I am forgotten, my Father, but no less your son, although I myself am on the run, if ever you need me, I shall be there, although I'm forgotten, you needn't care, but still, my forgotten Self shall stay by your side, if only briefly I'll reside for that's the way I've always been...

Forgotten I am, but I'll protect you again."

Yes, I wrote that. I also wrote ones for Jackle, Reala, Wizeman, and NiGHTS.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

A poem by the infamous Selph:

"I am forgotten, a shadowed entity that no one sees-- No one hears -- I don't even breathe, I am forgotten, a representation of a mirror, on par army taking up the rear, a one-man SWAT team, a one ring show, that was to be beaten in order to grow, yet my Master found it prudent to lock me away, to trap me in dreams sans reality, to forget all about little old me -- Little old me, a child at heart, a tearful infant in the dark, as Master moved on to his other creations-- I was the oldest, the best, and the most loyal, I could have saved all his plans from being foiled, but I was trapped, locked away, in my head I would stay; plagued by the demons of my own misdeeds-- I am forgotten, pulled from my place, and now I've disappeared, leaving no trace-- but isn't this for the best? Isn't this what you wanted, Father? To focus more on my brothers, to lavish protection upon the others, but leave me out into the cold, in that toxic air that my lungs now hold, stagnant with the hideous stench of defeat and disbelief-- I am forgotten, forever from this day, and as my final word, I have to say-- I am forgotten, my Father, but no less your son, although I myself am on the run, if ever you need me, I shall be there, although I'm forgotten, you needn't care, but still, my forgotten Self shall stay by your side, if only briefly I'll reside for that's the way I've always been...

Forgotten I am, but I'll protect you again."

Yes, I wrote that. I also wrote ones for Jackle, Reala, Wizeman, and NiGHTS.

Are you the one who came up with Selph?

Reala: I am a superstar with a big big house and a big big car, I am a superstar and I don't care who you are!
NiGHTS: :blink:

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Are you the one who came up with Selph?

I... don't quite understand the question. Did I invent him, you mean? No, of course not. I was only four when the first game came out, how on Earth could I have created him? I was in kindergarden. I didn't even know how to tie my own shoes let alone create a game character.

Anyway!

Owl: Well... Visitor... Well.... Oh, you know what? You *bleep* don't pay me *bleep* enough for this *bleep*. I'm *bleep* gone. I *bleep* quit.

Director (after Owl has left): Whoops.... I forgot to turn off the camera....

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Ah, okay. I was just wondering why Selph was so popular XD

Reala: Meh, I think I might look better in a pink miniskirt, actually....

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
Wizeman: There is an Owl on my chamber door!
Owl: Never more!

Reala: The vistor's life is in my hands! *he puts his hand close to Will's face*
Will: Aaaaahhhhhh!.... Is that purple nail polish?
Reala: ...Maybe...MWAHAHAH! Now I shall go paint yours!
Will: Noooo! NiGHTS! Help!
NiGHTS: Meh, I don't FEEL like it.

If they ever say this, run in circles hopelessly confused. xD

trueBLUE

trueBLUE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Will: Hmm, hiding behind this bush is excellent cover in evesdropping on NiGHTS and Reala. I cannot be found!
Reala: Kid, we know you're behind that bush.
Will: F**k.

===

NiGHTS: *holds Wiimote like a golf club, swings*
Helen: Wait, did I just hear a golf ball? *Helen gets hit by an invisable ball*
NiGHTS: *holds Wiimote like a bowl ball, throws it*
Helen: A bowling ball? *Helen goes flying* What the hell is going on?
NiGHTS: Yes, even genderless dream jesters like playing Wii Sports!

===

Wizeman: Halo is so overrated. I got Call of Duty 4 instead! =D

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
*hides in fear of imminent bricks*

Wizeman: I'm too sexy for my shirt... too sexy for my shirt... so sexy it HURTS!!!

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: I am the GREAT JACK SPARROW!
NiGHTS: Who's Jack Sparrow?
Reala: I have no clue...

Helen: I love you Reala! Let's go run through a field of flowers and eat ice cream!
Reala: OKAY!!! 8D *giggles like a little girl*

trueBLUE

trueBLUE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
*NiGHTS gets put into the NiGHTS capture*
Reala: Try to escape, you know you can't! *Looks at Will* And you!...Well, just go gamble or something. I know Delight City is suppose to symbolize growing up or something, but kid, are you a gambling addict?
==
Kid 1: I'm bored...
Kid 2: I'm tired of playing Journey of Dreams, I want to play NiGHTS into dreams, but I don't have a Saturn!
*Claris pops out of nowhere*
Claris: Now you don't have to wait anymore, NiD is coming to America for the PS2!
Kids: Really?! =D
Claris: Pfft. Ever been a Sega fan, kid? Go read up a article on Sonic X-treme.
*Claris disappears in a cloud of smoke*
Kid 1: What the f**k is Sonic X-Treme?

VERY LAME, but anyone who wants to know about everything wrong with Sega should at least read an article on Sonic X-Treme. It's...an eye-opener...

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
NiGHTS: *types on computer: MOAR PICS PLZ*
Reala: *Clocks NiGHTS upside the head*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Reala: That's IT Wizeman! I'm sick of doing your dirty work! I quit!

Wizeman: *gasp* Meanie! :'(

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Wizeman: NiGHTS It is your destany...
NiGHTS:........?
Wizeman: ....To make me....
NiGHTS:.........?
Wizeman: ..........A SAMWHITCH!!!!!

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: *opens a wrapped giftbox* A BUTTSOCK?! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!
NiGHTS: oh, a little birdy told me...-shifty eyes- *GIGGLESNORT*

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
NiGHTS:I'm Sonic The Hedgehog!

Reala:I'm Crazy!

Claris:I'm a Basketball Player!

Elliot:I'm a Singer!

Wizeman: :huh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
MEGAMAN NiGHTS CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD!
NiGHTS: Just as I thought.... The radio is usless!
Reala: What I don't get, is why they sent just the tree of us to this HUGE island. I mean, we're good, but I don't know if we're THAT good...
NiGHTS: A large force would be cumbersome.
Reala: Keep things small an' sleek, eh?
LATER
*Jackle in Hippo costume drops through ceiling*
Reala: Who the HECK is this?!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Jackle: E= MC^2.

Need I go on? XD

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
And now the characters of the NiGHTS series will sing for the General Children's Hospital.

NiGHTS:We're no strangers to love
Jackle: You know the rules and so do I... do I, do I
Reala: A full commitment's what I'm thinkin of
Will: You wouldn't get this from any other guy
Helen: IIIIIiiii just wanna tell you how I'm feeeling
Claris: Gotta make you understand
Elliot: Never gonna give you up
Gillwing: Never gonna let you down
Gulpo: Never gonna run around and desert you
Wizeman: Never gonna make you cry
Puffy: Never gonna say goodbye
Donbalon:Never gonna tell you a lie and hurt you

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Lulz you just got NiGHTS Roll'd.

Nightopian: *ANYTHING IN WORDS*

:lol:

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
William: Say, NiGHTS, can I ask you a question?

NiGHTS: Sure!

William: Well, you know Reala upstairs?

NiGHTS: Uh huh.

William: Well, he's a Nightmaren, and you're a Nightmaren...

NiGHTS: Right.

William: You're both Nightmarens.

NiGHTS: Yeah.

William: Are you two related?

NiGHTS: What?! William, I'm surprised at you! I...oh, wait...now that I think about it, we are related. Damn.

(awkward silence)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Reala: The hiiiiiiiills are aliiiiiiiiiive..... With the souuuund of muuuuuuusic!

pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Violin , computer , Wii , reading , drawing and singing
Will : I HATE you dad!!!!!! :angry:

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Reala: I <3 Fuzzy Bunnies

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Gosh you guys reply fast XD I can't keep up!

Reala: Who looooves the chocolate~?
Jackle: *in the background* I DO!
NiGHTS: Everyone Loves The Chocolate,
Wizeman: Nobody Hates The Chocolate,
Claris: 'Cuz everyone loves the chocolate!
*Reala, NiGHTS, Jackle, and Wizeman stare at Claris*
Reala: Dude, no. You killed it! YOU PHAIL!!

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Her Music:<br />Boys like Girls, Secondhand Serenade, Flyleaf, Silverstien, All time low, CASCADA, Rihanna, Paramore, Linkin Park, Evanescence, M.I.A, Anberlin, Family Force 5<br /><br />Her Hobbies:<br />Drawing, Wii, music, hanging with friends, texting, IMing, writing songs, sewing<br /><br />Random:<br />I really love the smell of gasoline, vanilla, new cars, model homes, pickles, and plastic. <br />I'm really random.
Here's a few...

Reala: I'm living with mom. YOU SUCK WIZEMAN!
~~~
NiGHTS: I can fly, I can fly, I flew! (Peter pan reference)
~~~
Wizeman: So, what's the point of having a head when I have no eyes, mouth, or nose? My eyes are on my frikken hands!!!
~~~
Reala: *Goes to Walmart and talks in speaker* I LUFF CINDERELLA!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Reala [during that cutscene in JoD where Girania has just been defeated and Wizeman is getting dangerously close to pimp-smacking Reala with that giant hand]: Okay, y'know, I'm your loyal servant and all, and you know I love you immensely, and stuff, but could you please back up a little bit? I mean no offense, and I'm not trying to be rude, and stuff, but please. You're making me kind of claustrophobic. Just a little. A few inches. Please. You're like, RIGHT THERE and it's freaking me out. Just a few feet is all I ask. It's not an order, it's just a... suggestion. Just a little. You're like, right in my face. Plzkthxwizeman.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
(NiGHTS and Reala are telling 'Yo Momma' jokes to each other)
NiGHTS: Your momma's so stupid, she makes Jackle look like a genius!
Reala: Oh yea?! Well your momma's so fat, if Kakashi were to do 'A Thousand Years of Pain' on her, he'd get lost!
NiGHTS: Well, your momma's so ugly, even Naruto can't believe it!
Reala: Your momma's so stupid, when she first saw Puffy, she thought she was a man!
Jackle: Your momma's so white, she makes Reala look black!
Reala: Yea?! Well your momma's....wait...HEY!!!
Jackle and NiGHTS: Lulz...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

(NiGHTS and Reala are telling 'Yo Momma' jokes to each other)
NiGHTS: Your momma's so stupid, she makes Jackle look like a genius!
Reala: Oh yea?! Well your momma's so fat, if Kakashi were to do 'A Thousand Years of Pain' on her, he'd get lost!
NiGHTS: Well, your momma's so ugly, even Naruto can't believe it!
Reala: Your momma's so stupid, when she first saw Puffy, she thought she was a man!
Jackle: Your momma's so white, she makes Reala look black!
Reala: Yea?! Well your momma's....wait...HEY!!!
Jackle and NiGHTS: Lulz...

Reala: Yo momma's so stupid, she cheated off Jackle's test!
NiGHTS: Yo momma's so stupid, she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept!
Reala: Yo momma's so skinny, they played hide and go seek, she hid behind a broom they didn't find her for three days!
NiGHTS: Yo momma's so ugly, she looked out the window and got arrested for mooning!
Reala: Yo momma's so stupid she put lipstick on her head just to make up her mind!
NiGHTS: Yo momma's so ugly she entered an ugly contest and got turned away 'cause they said "Sorry, no professionals!"
Reala: Yo momma's so ugly, Dracula wouldn't drink her blood!
NiGHTS: Yo momma's so stupid, she sold her car for gas money!

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Wizeman: IMA FIRIN MAH LAZORZ!!!

NiGHTS: I bet you can't eat this really hot pepper!
Reala: I bet'cha I can! Gimme that! *takes pepper* Omnomnomnomnom! *sits there*
NiGHTS: O.o

Jackle: Hey, Reala, what's the time?
Reala: Hmm...*checks watch* it's half past--
Reala's watch: BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! *Shoop Da Woops Reala*

(Reference and Reference)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
NiGHTS: ^____________________________^

Reala: *looks at him oddly, sniffs air* O_____O *runs away*

NiGHTS: ^_____________________________^

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Reala: You're ignorant! Don't be ignorant! Chika chu MONA! HEE HEE!

(South Park Michael Jackson reference. Yes I love reala but seriously, it seems like he likes kids in JoD)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users