Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
425 replies to this topic

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
Reala: Shut up, Wizeman!

NiGHTS: Neeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr... You destroyed the only copy of BabeSwoon 2.0! It was the last remaining patch! (Paper Mario reference)

I got nothing...

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Wiseman: "Now, NiGHTS, you must face a foe much greater than I one that has followed and matched your every move, he has been in every even you have endeavored thus far since NiD"
NiGHTS: "And who would that be?"
Wiseman: "the CAMERAMAN!"
Everyone: *gasps*

NiGHTS: "Now's the part of the game where you call your parents and ask where babies come from, if they say the stork your parents are LIARS!"
Reala: "We are so sued"

Owl: "I do not, in any way, promote "touching"."

Reala and NiGHTS to Wizeman: "Where's Mommy?"

pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Violin , computer , Wii , reading , drawing and singing
Wiseman : Want another cup of tea , dear visitor?
NIGHTS : Knee before NIGHTS , visitor!!! MUAHAHAHA!!! Nightopians : O_o
Reala : I'm a barbie girl , in a barbie wooooooorld ....

Drannore

Drannore

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Wizeman: I was thinking of getting into med school when I was older, but Dad wanted me to be an evil tyrant. So, here I am.

NiGHTS: No, I haven't taken a bath in 11 years. Why? I stink? Well, it doesn't exactly bother me, seeing as I don't have a nose.

Reala: I had a difficult home life growing up. My father was always locking people in cages and my...sibling insisted on trying to clock me on the head with fiery orbs. That's why I think I became the class bully. I had low self-esteem.

I am really bad at this stuff. Maybe I'll come back with more later.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Owl: My dearest Rosetta. Murdered, inflamed, and eaten. I'm left here all alone in this dark, lonely word. Woe is the
bird who has lost his love.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.

Owl: My dearest Rosetta. Murdered, inflamed, and eaten. I'm left here all alone in this dark, lonely word. Woe is the
bird who has lost his love.

O_o... woah...

Reala: "Good morning, Will... that sounded allot less menacing than I thought it would..."

Reala: ''I love you NiGHTS"
NiGHTS: "Will's the visitor right now..."
Reala: "so?"
NiGHTS: "he views me as a guy"
Reala: "!@#$"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Wizeman: I feel pretty....

Reala: Oh so pretty....

NiGHTS: I feel pretty and witty and......

Jackle (in a comical cliche barbershop-quartet low note): Gaaaaaaaayyyyyy.......!!!!

William: *backs away slowly* O_O

Elliot: And you wonder why I played basketball to get away from these guys.

Claris: My singing is better than theirs.

Note: The following is all sung out like a barbershop quartet.
Wizeman: No it isn't......!!!

Reala: No it isn't.....!!!

NiGHTS: No it isn't....!!!

Jackle (Still comically low-voiced): YOU SOUND LIKE A DYING COOOOOOOOOOWWW........!!!!

Helen: It's um... it's kind of true... Claris.

Claris: Aw, you guys suck!

Elliot: They've got a point. Your singing sounds like death warmed over twice.

*laugh track plays, then the theme to Charlie Brown plays in the background as they dance*

::NiGHTS::lover

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
Reala: Once upon a time, there was a Nightmaren named NiGHTS. It was going to be a mommy. Do you know who the daddy was? CHEESE FROM SONIC THE HEDGEHOG THAT'S WHO!!! NiGHTS CHEATED ON ME!!!
NiGHTS: wtf? I don't remember anything like that...wait....ew, you...like me?! Ugh, you're gross...
Reala: CHEATED ON ME, I TELL YOU! CHEATED ON MEEEE!!!

pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Lollipop : (singing)

NIGHTS (Funny , kids voice ) : What's the big idea ?
Reala ( deep , gangsta voice ) : Jo , Mika !
I said, sucking too hard on your lollipop, yeah love's gonna get you down,
I said, sucking too hard on your lollipop,
yeah love's gonna get you down.

Reala and NIGHTS:
Sucking too hard on your lollipop, oh love's gonna get you down,
sucking too hard on your lollipop, oh love's gonna get you down.
Say love, say love,
oh love's gonna get you down.
say love, say love,
oh love's gonna get you down.

...... :lol:

pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I LOVE This Thread, guys !!!!!!
Write something new!!!! :lol:

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
*has been corrupted by the power of Harry Potter*

Reala: Expelliarmus!!!

NiGHTS: *nothing happens*

Reala: Dammit, Ex-spelly-bloody-ARMUS!!!

NiGHTS: *delivers a bored, backhand punch to Reala's face*

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
Reala: *points at Wizeman* LOOK, IT'S SATAN!!!
Wizeman: OOOOH! WHERE?!

NiGHTS: wait, how come I don't resist when Reala is holding me hostage...? Like in that one part where Reala tells Helen that I'm a Nightmaren...? I FEEL SO WEAK!!! D':

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
NiGHTS: i hate purple

Reala: do you want to dualize with me? its fun!

pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
NIGHTS (to Wizeman): I LOVE YOU , DADDY !!!!!!
:D

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
In a response to pinkflamingo's last post....

Wizeman: I LOVE YOU TOO SON! LET'S GO TO THE PARK AND EAT CORN DOGS AND FLY KITES!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
William at age 15: Screw you dad. Why can't you be a real father and do something with me for once? I missed out on most of my childhood because of your ass. You know what? I'm happy mom died. It's not like she ever got to see you while she was alive anyway. She's with grandma now. She's not lonely anymore.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

William at age 15: Screw you dad. Why can't you be a real father and do something with me for once? I missed out on most of my childhood because of your ass. You know what? I'm happy mom died. It's not like she ever got to see you while she was alive anyway. She's with grandma now. She's not lonely anymore.

*is torn between staring and giggling*

Helen at age 16: You're so stupid, mom! Why can't you leave me alone and stop hovering over me like a goddamn hawk all the time? My entire childhood was nothing but violins because of you. You're so self-centered. Didn't you ever think about what I wanted? It was always violin, violin, violin with you. You never let me do anything! It's not like you ever said, "Hey, Helen, let's go get ice cream." No, it was always "Keep working on your scales, Helen or we'll never get to the recital!" You always started yelling at me if I did something wrong. Why don't you just go jump off a bridge? And take your goddamn violin with you!

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
NiGHTS: ...*scratches arm*...!*scratches even more* D< *scratches every five seconds* DAMMIT, THIS ARM ITCHES TOO MUCH!!
Reala: I can help you with that, you know...*takes out a knife and smailes evilly* >D
NiGHTS: don't even think about it, cowboy...

NiGHTS: I need some new socks....*goes to drawer with his socks and opens it up, only to find a pair of frilly pink women's panties in there* ...Reala...D<

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
NiGHTS: Sometimes life is just too much for me kid. I'm locked in this world only to see darkness try and take over what good is here in my heart. I often stare into the sky and ask myself, "Why can I not die?" I'm not perfect. I'm filled with guilt of so many things.I've murdered the innocent under the watchful eyes of Wizeman. If only I drop that son of a b*tch before I started.

pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
NiGHTS: Sometimes life is just too much for me kid. I'm locked in this world only to see darkness try and take over what good is here in my heart. I often stare into the sky and ask myself, "Why can I not die?" I'm not perfect. I'm filled with guilt of so many things.I've murdered the innocent under the watchful eyes of Wizeman. If only I drop that son of a b*tch before I started.

o_0

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

o_0

There is such a thing as the "reply" button, my friend.

Anyway,

Reala: Look at me! I'm so sexy! Someone tie me up and sex me! *eye twitches* *is holding his seventeenth glass of wine*

NiGHTS: Ok.... No more white wine spritzers before bedtime for you.

pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Sorry , I didn't knew ...
Anyway

Will : I hate football .

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
NiGHTS: ....>D *kicks Reala in between the legs* FOUR!!! *runs off*
Reala: !!! *falls to the ground, twitching all over* Mommy...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
NiGHTS: Damn, my sex change operation went too well.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: OUCH! I think I broke a nail....TT_TT

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
And now back to NBC's new classic comedy. "Living With Wizeman"

Wizeman: I have just invented the ultimate word. Brace yourself... "Xes." It means the almighty king of the universe also known as me.

NiGHTS: Sex.

Wizeman: What? What are you--oooooh. I see what you did there. Real mature NiGHTS. Taking my perfectly positive word, flipping it, and turning it into something disgusting. Yup. Real mature. Funny guy.

Wizeman: It's not funny anymore.

Wizeman: Do you want me to slap you, NiGHTS?

*smack!*

Wizeman: Say it again and you'll be forced to live through all other five of my hands.

Wizeman: OKAY THAT'S IT!!

Reala: Sigh. It's gonna be a long night.

Jackle: WHO WANT'S PANCAKES?!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I want pancakes....

Jackle: I'm cured! That therapy worked! No longer do I hear voices in my head! Finally, I'm perfectly, and one-hundred-percent-ed-ly, SANE! Now to work on my wardrobe. Far too much orange.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

I want pancakes....

Jackle: I'm cured! That therapy worked! No longer do I hear voices in my head! Finally, I'm perfectly, and one-hundred-percent-ed-ly, SANE! Now to work on my wardrobe. Far too much orange.

Jackle: Why are their so many cards everywhere? In the bed. Under the couch. In the toilet? I don't even have a body why do I have a toilet?
*picks up a card
MAGIC THE GATHERING? What the hell is that?

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Jackle: IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!

Reala: Gotta catch 'em all! POKEMON!!!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Jackle: IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!

Reala: Gotta catch 'em all! POKEMON!!!

NiGHTS: RELEASE!!!!

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
NiGHTS: Let's go to CANDY MOUNTAIN, CHARLIEEEE!!!!
Will: Yea, Charlie. It'll be fun! let's go to Candy Mountain!
Reala: NOES!!! D8

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Reala: You got the beeeeest of both worlds, Work it out, take it slow *Puts on blond Wig* Then you rock out the show! : D

trueBLUE

trueBLUE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
NiGHTS: Reala, let them go!
Helen: No! I won't let you do that, I'm his...fangirl! He's SMEXY! Smexy I tell you, smexy!
Will: Nights, for the love of god, save me before his pink nail polish seeps into my blood and makes me a flaming @*@%^.
Reala: I'm not gay!
Wizeman: He is so gay.
Reala: You're not suppose to appear until after NiGHTS defeats me!
Jackle: Gay gay GAY!
Reala: F**k off, you're not in this game! >8(

===

Will: Wow, a Nightmaren &^$£. *picks of rooster*
Helen: A Nightmaren pussy. *picks of kitten*
Nights: ...You know what? I am going to fly very far away, very very far away. Body part jokes are just...ugh.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala:....*emo music* CRAWWWWWWWWWWLING IIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN, DES WOOOOOOOOOOOUNDS DEY WIIIIILL NOT HEAAAAAAL!!!
NiGHTS: *Smacks Reala* Shut UP!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Reala:....*emo music* CRAWWWWWWWWWWLING IIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN, DES WOOOOOOOOOOOUNDS DEY WIIIIILL NOT HEAAAAAAL!!!
NiGHTS: *Smacks Reala* Shut UP!

Hey, Linkin Park is not "emo" ok? They are not "emo". Hawthorne Heights is frigging "emo". Linkin Park is not "emo". They're alternative metal. Ok? *twitches*
Sorry. Linkin Park is my favorite band. I see calling them "emo" as bad-mouthing them, and those who bad-mouth Linkin Park get ranted at. Not injured, mind you, well, not physically, anyway.....

ANYWAY!

[Reala walks into room, hears loud, bubbly pop music playing]
[Immediately goes blind]
Reala: What the-- GOOD GOD! MASTER WIZEMAN! THERE'S A NEW INVENTION CALLED PANTS! TRY IT!!!
[Wizeman ignores, as he's dancing too much]

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
*Reala and NiGHTS fighting*
Reala: "GAH! geez! hold NiGHTS, j-jus hold on a sec. GAH, I hate these bloody pants I got another freaking wedgie!"
NiGHTS: "Oh, ya right, YOU'R the one complaining? I just flew myself through water getting here and now my arse and legs have lost all circulation due to a massive shrinkage that I'm suffering right now. I swear, if I COULD take these pants off my BUTT would be showin more purple than my hat!"
Will: "How long have they been at this?"
Wiseman: "Couple hours now... tell ya what soccer starts for you in about... uhhh, another 45 mins. We'll try this again tonight around 8 and see how that goes... worst comes to worse we'll skip this fight and I'll give you an A for this match"
Will: "Sounds good, later"
Wiseman: "Go Sunvans!"
*judging from Will's team color I'm pretty sure Sunvans is his team name*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Jackle: Who's holding back the electric car?

Reala: Who made Steve Guttenburg... a star?!

NiGHTS and Wizeman: We do! We do!

(Simpsons reference :);;;;:D

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Thorry, I didn't know you liked Linkin Park. I like 'em too, actually : D

NiGHTS: Where's the explosion?! I WANT AN EXPLOSION.

Reala: Did you know that deep down in the dark depths of my tights I have no gender? ISN'T THAT AWESOME?! *twitch*

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Thorry, I didn't know you liked Linkin Park. I like 'em too, actually : D

NiGHTS: Where's the explosion?! I WANT AN EXPLOSION.

Reala: Did you know that deep down in the dark depths of my tights I have no gender? ISN'T THAT AWESOME?! *twitch*

lmao

Jackle: They'll never know why I wasn't in JoD. No one shall ever know that I, a Nightmaren, was Master Chief all along.

Helen: Oh my God, you killed William. Good. Now we can take over Nightopia together without that little pipsqueak foiling all of our plans.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: I'M GONNA BE THE NEXT HOKAGE! BELIEVE IT!!

NiGHTS: I hate my life, I have to wear an elastic bodysuit all day long, AND NO BATHROOM BREAKS!!! DX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users