Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm back...yay?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
Well, for those of you who were here around August/October of 2007, you may remember me leaving due to being caught talking to people by my parents. I received quite a few fond farewells, and hopes that I could return one day. Well...that day has come. *shot* You may have seen me randomly post a bit here and there, but I decided I should just go ahead and make a topic that I came back. (if this topic broke any rules, I'm sorry, I don't know if this does or not.) I'm just glad to be back in the semi-loving arms of the NiD community. *shot again.*

So...hello again fellow NiD freakazoids?

Tamika

Tamika

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I'm really into anime and video games, but my hobbies are arts and crafts.
Welcome back!

So... talking to people was forbidden? o.O

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
Yes, Tamika, talking to people I don't know is forbidden. But, it all calmed down, so I'm back, and thanks for the welcome. (and cool banner, if that ever happened that would be the tightest game in existence.)

Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Cold weapons (steel and whatnot), music, and dreams ^^
Awesome, Huruyami's back!

Great to see you're still going to be posting here and not gone forever...

Welcome!........back

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
I have absolutely no idea who you are but I care not. welcome back! :)

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
Yes, I remember you! Good to see you're back!

At least you have a reason for not being around, though... I just have no time at all. ^^;

Regardless, welcome back indeed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users