Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTSFan - Introduction

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
NiGHTSFan is a DeviantArt fanclub owned and operated by myself whom is now in direct association with NiGHTSintoDreams.com thanks to TRiPPY :D

Originally started because I was surprised no one had created one yet, it quickly grew into a community of nearly 150 members. Though that may not sound like much in comparison to other clubs, I consider it quite an amazing feat for a game that's almost ten years old.
As for the club itself, it's a little more than just a fanlisting. DeviantART is an art community of a vast variety of medias, and as such NiGHTSFan uses several journal entries set up as "catagories" (NiGHTS, Reala, Fanchars, Cosplay, etc.) to list members' art as they submit. It's all text links right now, but sooner or later I plan to get a subcription and start using thumbnails. Unless the Devpacks come back, which would own all >>
There's also contests that're -supposed- to be held every other month (I've been lazy. BAD OWNER, BAD!). And eventually I'd also like to bring in and do other things that I hope will please everyone, but at this time I don't have the rescources at my disposal =/
I also have plans to possibly make an extension of the club at Sheezy Art. I might have already done it except Sheezy had requested clubs not be made right now because they're creating special features for them. Sounds yummy

This forum is mostly to serve for any questions, suggestions, etc. for anything directly relating to the club itself. If you have a DA archive and are interested in joining, please refer to this page for all the club specific rules. And please remember to DEVNOTE the club account if you want to join. I'm scatterbrained and might miss or forget you otherwise. Also, don't worry, we're not a bunch of elitist creeps I don't even care if you've actually played the game or not. NiGHTSFANS UNITE! *waves a little flag* =P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users