Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Super Street Fighter IV Discussion

• Please log in to reply
510 replies to this topic

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Replays are a nice new bell to add along with the other whistles. I just hope that it's free like in Japan and that the functionality eventually makes it's way to both systems because otherwise I think PS3 got shafted. Watching command inputs is considerably more useful to self improvement than voting on cool moments.

And now just because I put it off for a while, voice reviews. Same rating scale as costumes.

Ryu
English: Kyle Hebert (****)
Japanese: Hiroki Takahashi (****)
Review- They're both great. Hiroki sounds similar to past Ryus, but Kyle has a certain hard gruffness in his delivery that I also like. Like the voice you'd expect from someone devoting their life to martial arts. You can't really go wrong either way.

Ken
English: Reuben Langdon (****)
Japanese: Yūji Kishi (***)
Review- Maybe I'm biased since this is the voice of Dante we're talking about, but I like Reuben a bit more. Nothing against Yūki,he's a good ken as he has been for years, but I just think Reuben does a better job bringing out that confidence and borderline cockiness that Ken displays.

Chun-Li
English: Laura Bailey (**)
Japanese: Fumiko Orikasa (****)
Review-Laura's performance is meh. There just doesn't seem to be the oomph a fighter should have. Fumiko on the other hand does splendidly, conveying Chun's personality very well.

E. Honda
English: Joe DiMucci (**)
Japanese: Yoshikazu Nagano (***)
Review- Yoshikazu is adequate. He makes Honda sound like your typical gruff character archetype which while nothing special, is still better than Joe's performance. Joe makes Honda sound like an Orc straight out of Warcraft.

Blanka
English: Taliesin Jaffe (**)
Japanese: Yūji Ueda (****)
Review- Yūji has done voices in Capcom fighters before and he's really good at these wild/feral kinds of characters. He does good animal noises. Taliesin should stick to writing and directing. His performance as Blanka is horrendously over the top.

Zangief
English: Anthony Landor (****)
Japanese: Kenta Miyake (****)
Review- Honestly, other than the language difference, I think these two sound damn near identical and their both fantastic.

Guile
English: Travis Willingham (**)
Japanese: Hiroki Yasumoto (***)
Review- I'm disappointed in Travis. I thought the voice of Roy Mustang would do better than this, but he just sounds so utterly bored the entire time he does Guile. While his performance isn't stellar, at least Hiroki put some effort in his exerts.

Dhalsim
English: Christopher Bevins (***)
Japanese: Daisuke Egawa (***)
Review- They're both good, but neither blew me away.

Balrog
English: Bob Carter (*)
Japanese: Satoshi Tsuruoka (***)
Review- If your going to cast an english speaking actor for an American character based on Mike Tyson is it really too much to ask for the guy to actually sound black or at least have some talent? Bob in terrible as Balrog. Satoshi is good, but like Guile's Japanese voice, it didn't blow me away.

Vega
English: Doug Erholtz (****)
Japanese: Junichi Suwabe (****)
Review-Doug basically transposes Gin Ichimaru with a slight Spanish accent and it works very well. Junichi also sounds sadistically sleazy. Another voice where you can't go wron no matter who you pick.

Sagat
English: Isaac C. Singleton Jr. (*****)
Japanese: Daisuke Endou (****)
Review- They're both pretty good, but Isaac gets the edge for some solid acting and a voice so incredibly basso it's perfect for the King of Muay Thai. Daisuke isn't as good in my opinion. He doesn't have the same ferocity in his voice.

M. Bison
English: Gerald C. Rivers (****)
Japanese: Norio Wakamoto (*****)
Review- Gerald has a good voice for Bison, he really is one of the better performances, but he can't hold a candle to Norio. Norio Wakamoto has been voicing villains for years. He's practically refined it to a science and Bison is so deliciously malevolent as a result.

Abel
English: Jason Liebrecht (**)
Japanese:Kenji Takahashi (***)
Review-Jason can't decide whether or not he has an accent and Kenji is simply satisfactory.

C. Viper
English: Michelle Ruff (****)
Japanese: Mie Sonozaki (****)
Review- Both of them have a nice sultry voice and coy delivery of their lines. They both sound equally great.

Rufus
English:Chris Kent (****)
Japanese: Wataru Hatano (**)
Review-Wataru tries to make Rufus comical by having him make goofy noises. Chris tries to make Rufus comical by giving him a new york accent and emphasizing his personality. Chris' approach is superior.

El Fuerte
English: J. B. Blanc (-*)
Japanese: Daisuke Ono (***)
Review- Do yourself a favor and switch to japanese. It's nothing special but at least it's not the atrocious, ear mangling horror that is the English El Fuerte. God no...just...no.

Akuma
English: Dave Mallow (**)
Japanese: Taketora (***)
Review- What the hell Dave? Your way better than this. Dave made Akuma sound like Yoda with throat cancer. As for the Japanese side, where the hell is Tomomichi Nishimura? He was a way better Akuma than this new guy.

Gouken
English: Rod Clarke (****)
Japanese: Tōru Œkawa (****)
Review- They both have good old guy voices. That's all there is to it really.

Seth
English: Michael McConnohie (*****)
Japanese: Akio Ohtsuka (*****)
Review- Gentlemen, behold, the best voice casting in the game! Micheal has a charismatic voice that just demands your attention as well as amazing acting abilities (Schwarzwald ftw!) and Akio is the Voice of Solid Snake in Japan. Two great voices converging on one character to create epic win.

Fei-Long
English:Matthew Mercer (***)
Japanese:Yuuichi Nakamura (***)
Review-Solid, but nothing special. Matt was better as Kirby and Gannondorf in There will be Brawl.

Cammy
English: Caitlin Glass (*****)
Japanese: Miyuki Sawashiro (*)
Review-Miyuki = bland performance with absolutely no enrgy or enthusiasm to speak of. Caitlin = exact opposite plus a nice british accent.

Sakura
English: Brittney Harvey (****)
Japanese:Misato Fukuen (****)
Review- Misato sounds like the typical cute schoolgirl Sakura is. Brittney sounds a little older but does a good job acting and still makes Sakura shine. Good performances on both sides.

Dan
English: Ted Sroka (****)
Japanese: Toshiyuki Kusuda (**)
Review- Like Akuma's Japanese actor, where the hell did the original go? This new guy sucks. Ted surprised me though. I thought his voice would annoy me bit it's actually pretty damn funny at times.

Rose
English: Gina Grad (****)
Japanese: Akeno Watanabe (****)
Review-Another pair of who do a wonderful job. Gina gets kudos for doing e decent Italian accent.

Gen
English: Michael Sorich (***)
Japanese: Youhei Tadano (***)
Review-Their both good, but neither really stands out in my mind.

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
I think Cammy's Japanese VA was trying to imitate Cammy's Street Fighter 2 (CPS2) voice.

I was hopeing they would get the guy who did the voice for Guile in the dub of the animated Street Fighter 2 movie. You can't find many VA's who are willing to yell "SONIC BOOM" at the top of their lungs. But about the voice he actually got, Roy Mustang didn't really emote much, so there's no surprise there.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
http://www.oxm.co.uk...le.php?id=11489

http://streetfighter...nd-answers.html

Well then, dunno how substantive this information is, though I'd be happy to see Rolento return..

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
I wish they had included the Street Fighter 3 characters... Alex and Ibuki were cool.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Well then, dunno how substantive this information is, though I'd be happy to see Rolento return..

You and me both man.

Jesus though, please no Gouken daughter. I always figured Gouken had no children and thus Ryu and Ken were like his surrogate sons and why they all seemed so close like a family. Gouken's story has already been fucked with enough what with him being alive and all that. Just leave him alone.

Also, from a gameplay perspective, do we really need another shoto in this game? Lets see, we have Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Sakura, Dan and Gouken. Jesus, more than one fifth of the roster is comprised of shotos. I know, lets add another...or not. :blink:

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hey guys, I finally finished my arcade stick! And since SFIV was the game that motivated me to build it (like so many others) I figure I'll just post it here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hand built (this much is probably obvious, lol), colors inspired by the TE stick.

Also, this- http://www.joystiq.c...eet-fighter-iv/

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Hey, nice first attempt. Maybe in a couple years you'll be doing the Pimp my Stick thing and be making awesome customs. It sucks you're not on live though. I still want to go a few rounds with you.

The slew of ignorant posts in that article is absolutely laughable. Street Fighter 4 has serious balance issues? Yeah right! SF4 is probably one of the most balanced first releases of a new fighter I've ever played. Seth overpowered? As a boss, yeah, because he's the freaking boss! Apparently these people never fought Gill or Alpha 3 Bison. And that's just from Street Fighter. I'd love to hear what these people think of about 90% of SNK's bosses.

Sagat and playable Seth are definitely powerful characters, but they aren't God tier broken. There isn't a match up in this game worse than 3-7 and even those are rare. Why don't we compare that to 3rd Strike's Chun-Li versus Hugo or Ken versus Q and see how the balance argument holds up. SF4's matchups are much more even.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Hey, nice first attempt. Maybe in a couple years you'll be doing the Pimp my Stick thing and be making awesome customs. It sucks you're not on live though. I still want to go a few rounds with you.

Sucks that you're not on PSN :) If only they had Street Fighter Network. Players on both consoles sign in.

And thanks, building the box took so much more time than it needed to.. wish we had a table saw. Though making the box angled is kinda what made it tricky that way.
But otherwise, indeed Sagat and [final boss] are always going to be powerful. Ain't no surprise..

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
I think Sagat is only powerful because he was once a boss himself.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

I think Sagat is only powerful because he was once a boss himself.

It's not quite that simple. Besides, Vega after years of being high tier is bottom tier in this game so it isn't like former bosses have a built in advantage.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
You might be wondering why i'm dragging this thread back up.

Well, for those who were interested in this game might be interested to know that Capcom seem to have another game under their hat. I read something on Kotaku that there are plans to do more with this new version of Street Fighter. Whether it's just a suped-up version of SF4 (which is something they're known for doing) or if it's SF5 is yet to be seen.

All i'm saying is, SF3 cast now please. Thank you.

We can discuss this topic here until actual news confirmation is given as to what the game is, at which point someone can make a new topic about it :P

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Yeah I saw something about that, it's been called 'SFIV Dash'. There was an article that listed Adon, Guy, Cody, and a few others as possible additions, can't find the link (thread was deleted from SRK). I think Ibuki might've been mentioned. Dunno how legit that info might be.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
...Adon, Guy and Cody? And Ibukiiiii? ....oh GOD, please be legit! I don't care if it's Capcom doing what they always do by having a new edition of the same game come out after a few months, as long as they put some of those characters in it.

Wow, me not rushing out to by a 360 and a copy of SF4 actually turned out to be a better move as now i'll most probably buy this version when it comes out instead.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
The could just overhaul the game with an update and have them as DLC...

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Multiple versions of major arcade fighters are the norm. I can't think of many big name fighters from the last decade that haven't had at least one revision. Street Fighter IV has been out in arcades for over a year now. Certainly enough to start considering gameplay tweaks.

I think the biggest thing the game needs right now (besides balance tweaks) is to give more characters a reason to save meter for supers. As is though the choice between four EX moves/two focus cancels or one Super is certainly a no brainer for most. Oh, and tighten up the execution timing on reversals for christ sake. People shouldn't be rewarded for mashing out that sh!t

All I know is if some more characters are added, please give 3rd Strike some loving. To this day the only characters from the SF3 series to appear in any other games are Yun and more recently Alex and those were only in crossovers. If not SF3 at least give us some people from Final Fight. Anyway here is how I break down my want list.

Rolento - He's badass and just so damn fun to use. On a personal note he was a staple of my team in CvS2
Elena - SF's only capoeira user as far as I know and a damn good character. Sexy too.
Ibuki - She's a fan favorite and unique enough that she deserves another appearance.
Dudley - I don't care if he's a classic, I always thought Balrog was a shitty design. This game deserves a boxer with style.

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
Oh, this is delicious...

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
oh AWESOME! What a complete slip-up! XD ...unless that was intentional, in which case good going guys! Nice advertising!
Don't care for T-Hawk but still, that's awesome!

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Man, Capcom really needs to get a handle on these information leaks. First TvC's remaining roster, now this. XD

This sort of thing was more or less expected. I'd be more excited if the character on that screen was...well...anybody other than Thunder Hawk. I never cared much for him. I'm more curious who that other guy covered by Ono's left hand is.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Hahahahaha that's a great photo XD The expressions make it all the more amusing.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hah, if T. Hawk is in, who knows who else might be in, since the impression I have is that he's the least liked/useful SF character. Rumor on SRK is there's another new girl character with a Tae Kwon Do style or something.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeh, i don't see much love for T-Hawk so i'm thinking if they put him in then who knows who we might be getting. DeeJay is almost certain.

If we're talking about characters from Alpha/Zero -
- Guy. He's always been a favourite of mine, personaly.
- Rainbow Mika. She's quite a playful character, i think it would be nice to see her in this.
- Rolento. Agreed with ZeroShift, there's some fun to this guy. He'd be good in a game like this.
- Adon. because he's quite wild in terms of fighting style. I liked that.

If we're talking Street Fighter 3 -
- Dudley. British. Stylish. He can beat Balrog and claim he's 'Gutter trash' afterwards, lol.
- Poison. I'd love to actually play her as a fighter. That would be awesome!
- Q. Such a mysterious character, i would love to learn more about him and maybe this game could give us some insight.
- Yun and Yang. Chances are very slim on these two but i always liked their layed back fighting style.
- Elena. No doubt about it. Her fighting style would be welcomed to SF4.
and one more, just for good measure
- Sean. For the one simple fact that he disses Dan in SF3-3rd Strike and it would be cool to see him actually face off against Dan in person.

Any characters you guys would like to see?

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
I'd say Urien, but I don't really like SF IV that much.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
*cough*

....oh o.o

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Man, I want to know what the hell is going on with that Juri character. It's cool if she is a Tae Kwon Do practitioner since they're usually pretty fun (Kim ftw!). I'm also curious if she's in any way involved with Bison's dolls since her name is so close to Juni and Juli. What's up with her design though? Don't get me wrong, she looks like a decent character, but she looks like something straight out of Shin Megami Tensei more than Street Fighter.

T. Hawk...blah.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
That 'Juri' person could be a doll gone rogue or something. Either that or they're really weak with the name ideas on this one.
She reminds me of Lisa 'LeftEye' Lopes, who used to be in the girl RnB group TLC.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
Dee Jay confirmed.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Dee Jay confirmed.

Source?

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
Posted Image

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Good enough for me. :D

Nice to see Deejay on the roster. Not one of my favorites, but still a pretty cool guy. I swear though, now that SF4 has essentially the entire cast of Super Turbo plus solid representation from Alpha, it's no longer just a matter of wanting 3rd Strike characters. It's a matter of "needing" 3rd Strike characters. XD

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
More news: http://www.eventhubs...hawk-super-sf4/

Here's a summary of what Ono had to say.

* Right now the new upgrade is tentatively set for a spring 2010 release.
* Super Street Fighter 4 will be a disc based iteration, and not DLC (Downloadable Content), but the game will be priced as an update, not a brand new title.
* As this time, they're thinking of adding about 8 characters to the game. (Rumors currently have this pegged at 10 fighters total).
* Capcom is planning on adding more features to the online modes. Things so people can enjoy playing as a group. (Sounds like lobbies are in).
* There will be tweaks and balance changes, along with more online stuff and new features the developers are adding.
* Bonus Stages aren't 100% confirmed, but it sounds like they'll be making it into Super Street Fighter 4 regardless.
* Juri is a Korean Tae Kwan Do fighter and is very important to the storyline.
* You won't need the original disc to play this update, but fans who have a copy of SF4 will be, "happy to have held on to it," as they'll be receiving something nifty.
* They skipped "Champion Edition" and "Turbo" and jumped straight to "Super" for the name of this upgrade because of the scale and size of what they're planning.

Gamespot also posted a trailer for the title showing Ryu and Ken fighting, very similar to the original trailer that was made for the game.

Earlier in the day scans from Famitsu were posted, this time showing Dee Jay in action. And prior to that the first batch of Super Street Fighter IV photos hit the web. Here's the full gamut.

The "nifty thing" that you get for keeping your original disk bothers me.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeh, just read this on Kotaku. 8 characters with which 3 have just been revealed. I'm guessing there's going to be 4 SF3 characters in this, i just hope they pick a decent bunch of them.

Personaly, i feel they should really up the character count a bit more than just 8. Juri who looks nice is not what fans have been asking for, i know a lot of people have been begging for characters from previous games. Ah well, i'm still excited to see who they got coming.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
I'm just curious as to what excuse they'll use for SF3 (all versions of course) characters to be in this game since story-wise this game takes place before SF3.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
I'm actually really excited about Juri personally. I don't know, maybe it's just the prospect of having a TKD fighter. On second thought, never mind. It's because she's wearing my color scheme. XD

Part of me is actually a little worried about the prospect of so many character additions. I really want both balance for the existing roster to take precedence and for new characters to be fully fleshed out rather than feeling simply tacked on for the sake of boosting the number of combatants. Still, these guys did a great job with balance the first time so if anybody can do it, it's probably them.

Also, the game story is borked enough as it is. Gouken came back. Nothing is sacred. If they want to put a character in it doesn't matter what the reason is.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I'm excited about Juri too. She does look good. I just hope they don't leave out characters that people have been asking for, that's all.

As for SF3 characters being in it, it's not that hard to write in. Someone like Q, you could see how he becomes Q and why he does what he does. Characters like Hugo and Poison, you could see them starting out together as the team they are. The only characters that probably won't fit in from SF3 are the youngers, like Ibuki (dammit) and Elena (dammit).

...just when exactly is SF3 supposed to actually take place anyway?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Training mode gameplay of T. Hawk and Juri.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Street Fighter III takes place after SF4 which takes place after SF2. Considering the span of time between 2 and 3 wasn't that long and the time between 4 and 3 is even less, I don't think age is a major detriment to inclusion especially considernig something like Gouken's deadness didn't stop him from coming back to kick ass. Besides, it's not like many characters in 3rd Strike had much relevance to the plot anyway.

The only characters I think are highly unlikely to show up are the ones that were replacements for previous characters such as Remy and Necro. Also probably Urien, Gill and Twelve for other reasons. Besides that, I think everyone else is fair game at this time.

-Edit-
Okay, I'm officially in love with Juri. That's my sub character right there. :lol:

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Trailer

...it shows nothing but fancy arty stuff that we're used to by now. Still.

The training video looks good. I like Juri's fighting stance. I wanna see how DeeJay moves though but all in all it looks nice.

As for the Timeline, Remy i've never cared for though Necro was quite cool. I was interested in his storyline because he's linked to that girl. He has a story there can be flushed out a bit.
And why not Urien, Gill and Twelve? Mostly because then it would have to involve the whole SF3 storyline itself, maybe?

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

And why not Urien, Gill and Twelve? Mostly because then it would have to involve the whole SF3 storyline itself, maybe?

Well, Twelve definitely for story reasons. Also, I hated him so there is a bias there. Gill and Urien partly because of story but also because they're already in the game in a way. Seth's normals are pretty much taken directly from the brothers. I do miss me some Aegis reflector though.

I'd like Urien to show up but Gill can stay in SF3. Making him anything but overpowered almost feels like it wouldn't be doing him justice. I think that's why they made Urien for 2nd Impact in the first place.

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
Urien makes perfect sense, he spent the time just prior to SF3 taking over the Illuminati. If you ask me, he should have been the villain from the start.

And T. Hawk's fighting pose looks silly in 3D, though I do like how much range he has on that focus attack. His Ultra does roughly 2/3 damage if it's powered up all the way. That's a nasty combination.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
Twelve still freaks me out...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users