Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Envy's NiGHTS art

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Mayura

Mayura

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Sure, either would be awesome =D

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Ooh, can I vote for Queen Bella? She's my favourite of the new bosses :3

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Her Music:<br />Boys like Girls, Secondhand Serenade, Flyleaf, Silverstien, All time low, CASCADA, Rihanna, Paramore, Linkin Park, Evanescence, M.I.A, Anberlin, Family Force 5<br /><br />Her Hobbies:<br />Drawing, Wii, music, hanging with friends, texting, IMing, writing songs, sewing<br /><br />Random:<br />I really love the smell of gasoline, vanilla, new cars, model homes, pickles, and plastic. <br />I'm really random.
What about a bookmark where Helen and Will are standing back-to-back, or Helen and Claris, or Claris and Elliot, or Elliot and Will? Whatdaya think?

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

What about a bookmark where Helen and Will are standing back-to-back, or Helen and Claris, or Claris and Elliot, or Elliot and Will? Whatdaya think?

I was thinking about that... I'm sure I'll do them eventually(somehow) but right now I'm going to take a short break from the bookmarks until I get all my work caught up.

As for Queen Bell vs. Chamelan... I don't know which I'll do yet... It'll be a surprise, how 'bout that?

GarnetPrincess

GarnetPrincess

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Cardcaptor Sakura, Dungeons &amp; Dragons, Evanescence, Final Fantasy, Linkin Park, NiGHTS, Resident Evil (movie trilogy), Sailor Moon, The Lord of the Rings (movie trilogy), Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, Transformers (movie), Valkyrie Profile, xxxHolic
Ooohh, your art is so nice. Those bookmarks are awesomeness. :( As for requests, I'll put in a vote for Girania, since he is my favourite of the new bosses.

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Ooohh, your art is so nice. Those bookmarks are awesomeness. ^_^ As for requests, I'll put in a vote for Girania, since he is my favourite of the new bosses.

Ahh.. Request overload! *explodes*

I'll see what I can do, but I don't know if I can do that one. I haven't even really started any of the other things I need to do right now. But thank you. ^^

New Video: With You

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.

New Video: With You

This is awesome! You made the song fit so well! Perfect timing and the whole nine yards! Great job, Please keep up the great work! <_<

Nightingale

Nightingale

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

The clips I rip from youtube videos using savetube.com an convert the .flv files to .wmv via the VLC media player.

Wha -- you can do that?! How? O_O (I've been looking for a video converter for months...)

Er, sorry, just kinda found that... I really like your art, you've got a very bubbly style going on.

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Sorry for the late reply ^^;

@Reala5481: Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
@Nightingle: If you neeeeed to know how to do it PM me, okay?

New oekaki:
"Are you staring at my ASS again?" :)
Posted Image
http://iniphineas.de...rt/Hmm-85514640

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Alright update time? (Sorry for the double post)

First here's some random sketches:
Posted Image

Next a new music video:
"Call Me When You're Sober"
If you've found yourself on my art thread, then you must really be bored.... so go watch it (maybe)! :)

And lastly, I decided to take some pictures of my room today. :D Take a look?
Bed
Unfinished Sign
NiGHTS Wall part 1
NiGHTS Wall Part 2
Starry NiGHTS (An oil painting I did for my art class)
Severed Reala head

And now for the good part?... I got this awesome idea to make a NiGHTS plushie on thursday when I was sick and home from school. But I soon realized that I didn't have the right color purple to make NiGHTS... So i decided to make a U.V. NiGHTS plushie instead (for practice) (and the black seems to hide the color problem...). I just finished him a few hours ago.

Posted Image
Side View:
1 2 3 (that last pic turned out kinda weird)

On the ground
With my chibi Reala plush and Journey of Dreams
UV Reala and Goth Doll

Above
With star and hat
Hay thar
With hat and JoD (found a weird hat and decided to put it on him ^^ )
With hat and JoD 2
With hat and JoD 3
Looking down

While I'd really love to send him to TRiPPY, I don't have the funds right now.... and she probably wouldn't want him anyways because he's a handsewn piece of crap. :(
-FAiL-

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I can use one of your avatars plz? :)

I love your artwork. I am going to pimp it to fellow NiGHTS lovers at my school and they will all praise you.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Are you crazy? O_O That plushie is soooo cute!! XD I should have checked into this topic more often, my bad. That plushie is awesome, Envy.

That's also one pimped-out NiGHTS room you have there. I spy Seiya-chans yaoi-style artwork on your wall back there :)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
So I'm not the only one who noticed it, eh DiGi? I love that art. Jeez, what'd ya do, Envy, print out every bit of NiGHTS work in existance and paper your room with it? I thought I was cool for painting my room NiGHTS purple. XD

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Are you crazy? O_O That plushie is soooo cute!! XD I should have checked into this topic more often, my bad. That plushie is awesome, Envy.

That's also one pimped-out NiGHTS room you have there. I spy Seiya-chans yaoi-style artwork on your wall back there :P

:o Oh noes! I forgot to hide the p0rn! Heh, Just kidding.. XD I'm a big fan of Seiya's art... especially the RxN stuff. ^^;

But thanks, DiGi, I really appreciate it.

@DAiLiGHT: Sure. ^^
I'm glad you like my art.
...There's actually other NiGHTS lovers at your school? Lucky... The only people who like NiGHTS at my school are the people I "forced" to play it.

Edit:

So I'm not the only one who noticed it, eh DiGi? I love that art. Jeez, what'd ya do, Envy, print out every bit of NiGHTS work in existance and paper your room with it? I thought I was cool for painting my room NiGHTS purple. XD

There's nothing wrong with wall-papering your room with NiGHTS!!! I mean come on, you're on a NiGHTS forum for the NiGHTS obsessed, what did you expect? XD
....I even have receipts up there from when I bought JoD. :)

But yeah, maybe I've printed out too much (maybe not) I'm pretty much out of ink for my printer and I have a essay due soon that I need to print.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I never said there was anything wrong with it. As a matter of fact, it's neat. I don't own a printer or my room would be even worse.

But thanks! My avatar changing awaits! I'm getting sick of Bakura. It was supposed to be animated from that episode where he's eating the steak but my computer is stupid. XD

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Couple new things:

Posted Image

Posted Image

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
AH! I LOVE Reala! He's one of my faves! OH! THis speaks volumes for their relationship!

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Some new crap? Eww...
Posted Image
Happy birthday, NiGHTS! :)

http://iniphineas.de...iriban-90567178
http://iniphineas.de...terfly-89342693

V Reala makes me angry and gives me art block :P
http://iniphineas.de...t/Hurr-90468629

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Double post yet again....

New fanmaren:
Posted Image

Memorai's info:
He was created by Wizeman after NiGHTS left..... Eh, there's not really much of a back story besides that. I didn't create him for fanfiction reasons (like with Infinity) or fangirling reasons for that matter. Mem was created solely because of my huge fear of aliens. ^_^

But I have thought about other things.... like how he sounds/speaks would kinda be like the noises Vivi made when fighting here in KH2. It'd be kinda interesting if the rest of the maren could understand him, but not the dreamers.

As for a battle between him and NiGHTS, I can imagine him hurdling some explosive crap at the dreamer/NiGHTS from above, then have him somehow be lured down to the ground only to be burned by the fire he helped make. Aww... O.o

Any thoughts on him? When I do actually make fan characters (which is rare) I try not to make them too sueish..... <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users