Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Envy's NiGHTS art

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
XD I suppose I'll post some art now...

Actual pics :0 -
NiGHTS bookmark
Reala Bookmark
Octopaw Bookmark
Under the Sea
RxJ
NiGHTS into Dreams...
Ideya for Wizeman
Happy Easter
Happy Reala Day
Reala Avatar- I wanted to do more like this, but never got around to it. I'll still make them (only better) if anyone wants one... 0_o Removed from DA because it was stolen and edited
Winter NiGHTS- Used this one for my DA journal, I don't really like it that much, but I like the coloring
NiGHTS oekaki- Baaaaad oekaki :lol:
Gijinka(?) Reala- ...0_o Scary
NiGHTS wants you....dead.- XD Random oekaki
iN THE NiGHTS
PHOTOMANIP!

I have thousands of NiGHTS-related sketches in my skecth books... I just haven't gotten around to scanning them yet ;-;

Onward....

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

I have some more sigs, but I don't think it would be fair to post them online because I used a certain fanart for them.

Music Video-
Halo
Broken
Sway
Encore/Numb
Kiss from a Rose

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
Wow! Those are some pretty dang sweet avatars and sigs! I especially love the "loyalty" avatar. *_* And i absolutely loved your video! It was so beautiful and well-synced! Keep up the great work! ;)

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Wow! Those are some pretty dang sweet avatars and sigs! I especially love the "loyalty" avatar. *_* And i absolutely loved your video! It was so beautiful and well-synced! Keep up the great work! ^_^

Thanks so much for the comment! :D
If you like that avatar and want to use it, you can. Though I am using it in two other forums, just so you know...

I'm glad you like the video. It was fun to make and I worked hard on it. ^^

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

If you like that avatar and want to use it, you can. Though I am using it in two other forums, just so you know...

O_O Wow! Really? Thanks so much! ^^

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

O_O Wow! Really? Thanks so much! ^^

Ha, you're welcome :3

Oh, and for anyone that cares, I just uploaded that other video I mentioned before.
Here it is ^^

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
OMIGOSH!! O_O THAT WAS JUST SUPER DUPER AWESOME!! *Spazzes out* Y-Your vids are just AMAZING! Please keep up the super awesome work! ^_^ :D

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
*stops watching before she sees spoilers* ..... *starts watching again* I accidently spoiled the ending for myself looking through Wikipedia for any information regarding Reala's biggest addition plot-wise (that gem on his chest), and I still want to play the game, so I don't think a little amv will dampen my want for this game anyway (seeing full-uncut scenes might, though, but I'm staying away from those).

EDIT: ..... I really really wish I could get a Wii and a copy of this game right now. D: This is lovely (and I was expecting the words to the song to be playing, but this is better), and I feel saddened that I have to wait for a long time to play this game.

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
@Meggiemaccat and Reala5481
:D Thanks for liking my videos! I really appreciate it.

NiGHTS and Reala~ Ideya for Wizeman
I just uploaded a new crappy sketch on DA, which I plan to finish soon... ._.

Also, you can expect to see another video or two by the end of the week. ^^

Mayura

Mayura

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Your recent NiGHTS and Reala sketch looks great! Also, love your avatars. The 'I'm in ur dream gate stealin' ur NiGHTS' cracked me up ^^

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Your recent NiGHTS and Reala sketch looks great! Also, love your avatars. The 'I'm in ur dream gate stealin' ur NiGHTS' cracked me up ^^

XD Thanks

Here's a new easter-related pic
Sorry about the watermark.

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Hm...no replies, sorry for the double post!

New oekaki
Posted Image
and I'll also post my Reala Day pic here, though I sure everyone's seen it by now.

Also, two new NiGHTS music videos:
Broken (Omg! A music video with NO Reala! :) )
Sway
I should also mention that all my videos contain spoilers. D: Sorry.

If anyone would like to request a drawing/avatar/signature/video just let me know!

Hysteric Polaris

Hysteric Polaris

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

If anyone would like to request a drawing/avatar/signature/video just let me know!

Love those videos! *o* And you're an icon/sig MASTER! <3

If you're taking requests, could I request a RxJ/JxR drawing? *puppy eyes*

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Love those videos! *o* And you're an icon/sig MASTER! <3

If you're taking requests, could I request a RxJ/JxR drawing? *puppy eyes*

Thank you very much! ^^
And of course, I'll get started on that as soon as I'm done cleaning my room.

Hysteric Polaris

Hysteric Polaris

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Thank you very much! ^^
And of course, I'll get started on that as soon as I'm done cleaning my room.

*spits out coffee in shock* O__O OMG YOU WILL?! *dies...not really lol...*

Thank you...so much. *hugs your ankles* TuT

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Haha, you're welcome?! I hope you like it.
Posted Image
(it's NOT rape, btw)
Sorry it's only a sketch... I kinda lost interest in the pairing while drawing it. I mean, I don't not like JxR, but I prefer other pairings... ._.;

Hysteric Polaris

Hysteric Polaris

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Haha, you're welcome?! I hope you like it.
Posted Image
(it's NOT rape, btw)
Sorry it's only a sketch... I kinda lost interest in the pairing while drawing it. I mean, I don't not like JxR, but I prefer other pairings... ._.;

That....was more than enough. TuT It's very very very hard to find ANYTHING of this pairing, so I naturally am grateful that you even took the time to do this for me...it's so...nice...you make me cry tears of happiness good sir. >u< *kisses your feet* If there's ever anything I can do for you please tell me. *nodnod*

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

That....was more than enough. TuT It's very very very hard to find ANYTHING of this pairing, so I naturally am grateful that you even took the time to do this for me...it's so...nice...you make me cry tears of happiness good sir. >u< *kisses your feet* If there's ever anything I can do for you please tell me. *nodnod*

Lol, "good sir"? XD Nuh-uh
I might just end up finishing it after all because spring break starts next week for meeee. ~<3
But I'm glad you like it even though it's a crappy sketch.

(...btw, what part of New York are you from? *notastalker* ^_^ )

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
... I'm confused according to the topic the art is supposed to be "craptastic" I thought that meant bad? :/ last I checked it ment poo... but this is awsome stuff... am I really that far behind in my modern vocabulary? O.o

Hysteric Polaris

Hysteric Polaris

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
lol, yeah, you really SHOULD rename this topic...your art rocks socks TuT

I liked the pic so much that I printed it bw and started coloring it for fun~~<3 It's now posted next to my bed with my collection of RxJ art (count of like...3 or 4 now GUH)

I live in Buffalo, NY. Why do you ask?

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

... I'm confused according to the topic the art is supposed to be "craptastic" I thought that meant bad? :/ last I checked it ment poo... but this is awsome stuff... am I really that far behind in my modern vocabulary? O.o

D: I'm sorry. I guess it's just a habit. I was asked in a different forum if my favorite word was crap since I use it so much to describe my art. I'll think about renaming it if I can think of a better title. ._.
But thank you. XD

lol, yeah, you really SHOULD rename this topic...your art rocks socks TuT

I liked the pic so much that I printed it bw and started coloring it for fun~~<3 It's now posted next to my bed with my collection of RxJ art (count of like...3 or 4 now GUH)

I live in Buffalo, NY. Why do you ask?

XD Ah, cool. I'm glad it could be of some use to you. If you get the chance you should show us how you colored it.

And I only asked because I live in NY, too. My dad lives in Amherst and I live close to Jamestown.

Hysteric Polaris

Hysteric Polaris

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

And I only asked because I live in NY, too. My dad lives in Amherst and I live close to Jamestown.

PMing you the responses to stop spamming your post~~

EDIT Here's the colored fanart! (Yeah I know colors are off, and I forgot to color in Jackle's shoes...><)

Posted Image

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
(sorry for the late reply)
Oh my god. You're so good at traditional coloring. *_*
There's no reason for me to color it now. Are you gonna put it in the RxJ club?

New pic:
Posted Image
XD (Shrimp Reala)

Oh, and Reala bookmark anyone? :blink:
Posted Image

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
OMG, 'bite me'. XDDDDDD *doesn't know why she finds that hilarious*

Shinaraz

Shinaraz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Lovely!

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
^^ Thanks.
I plan to make more bookmark things like the Reala one, so if anyone wants a specific character let me know now!

In the meantime, here's a new NiGHTS music video:
Halo

I really like this one since I used one of my favorite songs... But I doubt people will like it as much as my Encore/Numb video. D:

Hysteric Polaris

Hysteric Polaris

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

(sorry for the late reply)
Oh my god. You're so good at traditional coloring. *_*
There's no reason for me to color it now. Are you gonna put it in the RxJ club?

I may have colored it, but if I posted something that I only colored and didn't draw, I'd feel like I was stealing it. >< So...sorry, no. ^^"""

I'll check out that new music video on Monday...I love your videos!

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
You think THAT'S craptastic?!?!?!? phshhh! You should see some of my stuff! I can't even capture the "feel" of a NIghtmaren!

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Her Music:<br />Boys like Girls, Secondhand Serenade, Flyleaf, Silverstien, All time low, CASCADA, Rihanna, Paramore, Linkin Park, Evanescence, M.I.A, Anberlin, Family Force 5<br /><br />Her Hobbies:<br />Drawing, Wii, music, hanging with friends, texting, IMing, writing songs, sewing<br /><br />Random:<br />I really love the smell of gasoline, vanilla, new cars, model homes, pickles, and plastic. <br />I'm really random.
Oh wow! Your drawings are so pretty! And your the one that did the Kiss from a rose video? That has been my favorite online video for like, 3 months now! :blink:

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Good stuff, i must say. :blink:

I have to admit, i don't check the art topics as much as i should so your art sorta slipped by me ^^; but after checking it out i have to say you've got a really cool art style.

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Yay! XD I'm starting to get some more comments!

@Hysteric Polaris: Well if you don't want to post it than that's okay...
@TORiAS: Meep. ._. Should I change the title before I get murdered?
@Saphira: Thanks, and yes I made that video. :blink: It makes me happy to know that people actually like my gmvs. ^^
@DiGi: Thanks! And don't worry about it... I'm usually overlooked.

Anyway, here's the next bookmark
Posted Image
o.o NiGHTS has been a bad boy/girl.

Next up: Octopaw (most likely)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
There ya go. I edited the sub-title of the topic so now it has the bunny man approval of being good. :o

And speaking of good, the latest picture is very sexy indeed. NiGHTS is the hawtness! Good stuff. Keep it coming. :lol:

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

There ya go. I edited the sub-title of the topic so now it has the bunny man approval of being good. :D

And speaking of good, the latest picture is very sexy indeed. NiGHTS is the hawtness! Good stuff. Keep it coming. :o

Well thank you, DiGi. Now I feel special. XD

This next pic is ten times sexier than the NiGHTS one.
Posted Image

:lol: K, I lied....

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol. Although i don't like Octopaw that much, your art is still nice. You actually make him look better than how he originally looks, lol.

These bookmarks are cool. You gotta make a Jackle one sometime soon. :lol:

Guest_Purachina_*

Guest_Purachina_*
  • Guests
*___*

WOW~ I'm so impressed by your work! I really like your style too :3 Kinda makes me wanna draw some NiGHTS stuff.

And I was wondering where you got the videos and the pictures from to make some of your things.

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

*___*

WOW~ I'm so impressed by your work! I really like your style too :3 Kinda makes me wanna draw some NiGHTS stuff.

And I was wondering where you got the videos and the pictures from to make some of your things.

Thanks XD
The clips I rip from youtube videos using savetube.com an convert the .flv files to .wmv via the VLC media player. The pictures I either get from screenshots or from the official art gallery here on NiD.com. ^^

-----------------

Next up: Jackle! I was planning on making a Jackle bookmark anyway, but since DiGi suggested it, he's next.

Nobody seems to listen when I say that I take requests.... D:

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
(Nuuu have to double post D:)
Jackle's finally finished ^^
Posted Image

Also, a few other things:
Click Random sketch
Click My fan maren Ref sheet

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Now that is seriously stylin'. I love the way you draw Jackle. Great stuff. Good work, Envy. :D
Also, i 'd check out the other things you linked to on DA but i can't get to the website right now for some reason. I'll check it later when the site is working again. Either that or it's our net connection.

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Now that is seriously stylin'. I love the way you draw Jackle. Great stuff. Good work, Envy. :lol:
Also, i 'd check out the other things you linked to on DA but i can't get to the website right now for some reason. I'll check it later when the site is working again. Either that or it's our net connection.

Really? Thanks! I loathe drawing Jackle because he's the hardest for me to draw. I went though about 3 different sketches before I found one I liked.
And don't worry about looking at the linked pics. They aren't that important, that's why I only linked to them. :D

Mayura

Mayura

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Your bookmarks look fantastic! I especially like the Reala one ^^

If you're still taking requests... I'd love to see your version of a JoD boss like Bomamba or Chameleon or Queen Bella ^^

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Your bookmarks look fantastic! I especially like the Reala one ^^

If you're still taking requests... I'd love to see your version of a JoD boss like Bomamba or Chameleon or Queen Bella ^^

Sure, I'll still take requests. :) Is Chamelan or Queen Bella fine? I don't like Bomamba. D: lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users