Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

P.N. Hello

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Project Nike

Project Nike

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Rockman, Music, video games, anime, manga, drawing, writing, painting, trival things,and Enrish not English, Cryptozoology, Steampunk, comics, Street fighter, Virtual- On, Sonic the hedgehog , Nights, Movies, Sleeping, collecting, Unique things, comedy, action. Beat'em ups, puzzles, arcades, abandon buildings, colors, other countries, cooking, reading.
Hello to you all my name is ************** the IV, however; I like to preferred on here by the name of Project Nike or simply either Nike or Project, whatever you like that is appropiate name you can call me.

I happen to be a NiGHTS fan for about 2-3 years now. I also happen to be a Megaman fan. I like video games, drawing, anime, painting, manga, music, t.v., the internet, and women that are my age. Oh and I like writing now since I'm wrighting a book now, and crafts such as the stamp I did thats on the site.

I hate rap, hip hop, ingnorant people, terrorist, G.W.B.jr, Halo series, X-box, those apple computer commercials with the two guys, horrible american football movies, horror movies, bill lumberg from accounting, my older and little brothers, country music, G4 tv, my mother, Cars that try to be "pimped out" uhmm... I think thats about it.

I do know what else to say. strange since I used to be on so many forms you think I know the routine about now.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Welcome to the forums! You seem to share the same interests as a lot of people here, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. :3
If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact me, animejosse or one of our lovely Moderators so we can help you out.

Project Nike

Project Nike

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Rockman, Music, video games, anime, manga, drawing, writing, painting, trival things,and Enrish not English, Cryptozoology, Steampunk, comics, Street fighter, Virtual- On, Sonic the hedgehog , Nights, Movies, Sleeping, collecting, Unique things, comedy, action. Beat'em ups, puzzles, arcades, abandon buildings, colors, other countries, cooking, reading.
Okay I will if any problems or that occur.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Ha ha, welcome to the fourm! I think a lot of your likes and even dislikes are pretty common around here. :lol: Hope you like it!

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling
Ha, I saw the topic title and immediately thought of P.N.03. I'm not really much of a gamer, but a friend of mine owns that one. It's one of the few that I'll actually sit down and play. The visual design of the game could have been less repetitive, but I still have a lot of fun with the gameplay itself.

Oh, and I couldn't just leave the topic without mentioning that your Location entry made me spontaneously start singing "Living in America" by The Sounds.

Alright, the crazy new girl is leaving your topic, now. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users