Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How long have you been drawing?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I drew a lot as a little kid, and it wasn't anything special. I didn't improve after 4th grade or so until I found NiGHTS around the end of last January and really really wanted to draw him. If only this had happened sooner!

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
Uh... *scratches head, stares at Sonic doll, scratches head again* I don't really know...

But I know that I have been drawing since I was in elementary school, doing little posters and abstracts. As the years went on, though, I moved up to doing comics and fan art. Thankfully my work has improved a little...

DiAmOnDs

DiAmOnDs

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Arts, animation, Tv-games, Cosplay, Japanese history, fursuit and fashion.
I have been drawing since could hold a pen but started draw in real when I was 14.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I've been drawing forever, but I'm onky really fond of my recent stuff. Ture Story-

Me:
What is THIS?! :D *stares a what appears to be a drawing of the blob eating Tokyo*

Mum: A cat! You drew it when you were little!

I have no idea how she could tell... :P

Rachell

Rachell

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
mom told me that I started to draw when I was 2 years old

no joking dude :P

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
My First Drawings Were Sonic Fanart when I was 5. Really bad fanart.

renegade_sanzo

renegade_sanzo

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, sleeping, digital art, video games, singing, tattoos/piercings, anime, manga, tegaki blog, cosplay (mostly crossplay), conventions, horror movies, ball-joint dolls, Pinky St. figures, resin figures.<br /><br />Xbox Live gamertag: Renegade Sanzo<br />Gaia Online: Ice Prince Yuki<br />FF.net: Renegade Sanzo<br />AIM: Renegade Sanzo<br />Tegaki blog: Renegade Sanzo<br />Cosplay.com: Renegade Sanzo
I've always been drawing. I think I was drawing before I could walk or talk.

So, that's about 23 years then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users