Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Christmas NiGHTS

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ENiGMA

ENiGMA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Not Christmas NiGHTS in general but what if there was a Christmas expansion for Journey where you can play as Christmas NiGHTS who also been updated.

what would Christmas NiGHTS look like? Or what gift the expansion may bring like Sonic including his homing and spindashes.

Picture of NiD Christmas NiGHTS

Jester

Jester

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Not Christmas NiGHTS in general but what if there was a Christmas expansion for Journey where you can play as Christmas NiGHTS who also been updated.

what would Christmas NiGHTS look like? Or what gift the expansion may bring like Sonic including his homing and spindashes.

Picture of NiD Christmas NiGHTS

I would like to see thathappen. Like the christmas games, the levels/bosses be christmas themed. Girivania would have a santa beared and a red hat. (instead of whiskers :3 )

RachelF19

RachelF19

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Video games, Ty beanie babies,Music, Singing,Karate, The Nightmare Before Christmas. My two favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas.

I would like to see thathappen. Like the christmas games, the levels/bosses be christmas themed. Girivania would have a santa beared and a red hat. (instead of whiskers :3 )

I so wish they would do that

Phantom Rin

Phantom Rin

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
Yeah, I don't care if JoD released near Christmas. We need more cool holiday themed games imo.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Am I the only one who imagined Wizeman in a red suit? Six hands would be useful for giving gifts to aaaaaaaalllllllllll the little boys and girls. XD

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Am I the only one who imagined Wizeman in a red suit? Six hands would be useful for giving gifts to aaaaaaaalllllllllll the little boys and girls. XD

Now that you mentioned it, no.
But I imagined Wizeman in full santa gear with his various 1st and 2nd level marens pulling the sleigh.
(And Reala had a red nose like Rudolf.)

Tamika

Tamika

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I'm really into anime and video games, but my hobbies are arts and crafts.
That would be pretty cool, especially the kinda designs they could come up with for the theme!

I had my own thoughts on a Christmas outfit for NiGHTS here Christmas NiGHTS

I felt there was too much a lack of green

ENiGMA

ENiGMA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
My idea of a new Christmas NiGHTS would be Red, White and Silver and green gems insted of blue ones his current suit has... and the diamond patterns on his legs and arms would have a snowflake pattern and his ruff under his collar would be replaced with a silver bell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users